• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
Yeah I think that's enough, please get that shit outta here

If you want to discuss something about it I'm pretty sure the internet is varied enough for you to find another place where it's perfectly fine to do so, just not here please.

And to those especulating about whatever woman is next, that shit is absolutely disgusting.

Kurita

Did someone say gold?
LkDyAB0.jpg

I've never played a mass effect before, I'm just going to go into it like a movie that you watch because it is so bad its kinda good type of way.

On a wrasslin note. I followed Lucha Underground through this community, but never actually watched any until now. About 4 episodes in and a really love the backstage stuff. It just feels so much "bigger" for lack of a better term in the weight of the happenings backstage than wwe. I wish wwe would do more pre taped promos in general, or at least "live" pre taped promos like this raven promo.instead of always using super scripted stuff. Most of the roster proves time and time again how charismatic they can be when left on their own.
edit
fixed link i hope

Get back to us after you do 20+

At first I loved the tella novella aspect to the show, but after a while it just got really old. The in-ring stuff helped deal with it, but again after a bit it just got boring. So many of the matches felt like indie / PWG level stuff that is fun a few times a year, but week after week it just gets a little boring.

Guzim

The build to Lethal Leap Year was better than the build so far to Mania.

Also, for SRW, is that Flair doing the KFC ads or is that AJ doing his Nature Hoot impression?

O_O

I really wish or hope they do a small PPV type thibg for Southpaw. Yeah its supposed to be dead, but c'mon.

I hope the same thing, shoot it in a small-medium size arena in the south and just go nuts.

I was gonna say doing it at Fullsail but then I remember the shit audience that would ruin it.

O_O
I hope the same thing, shoot it in a small-medium size arena in the south and just go nuts.

I was gonna say doing it at Fullsail but then I remember the shit audience that would ruin it.

If they found something they could make look a bit like the Dallas Sportatorium from the WCCW days it would be totally perfect.

Finding the right crowd could be really tricky though.

Caderfix

Since it's a small fed in it's dying days, they can just have an empty small arena. Maybe only people from backstage or something like that.

oo7

Southpaw is such a great idea for an indy fed to use, but unfortunately WWE already got their hands on it and pretty much knocked the concept out of the park.

Hasney

Hope Raw and SD are better next week.

The weekly prayer since 2004.

EDIT: Much like watching WWE every week is some sort of weird affliction a lot of us share, I'm going to get Mass Effect at some point. Played through all the trial, janky as shit and I'm laughing at it so much... but it's Mass Effect.

Just need to get some beers.

Beefy

The weekly prayer since 2004.

EDIT: Much like watching WWE every week is some sort of weird affliction a lot of us share, I'm going to get Mass Effect at some point. Played through all the trial, janky as shit and I'm laughing at it so much... but it's Mass Effect.

Just need to get some beers.

I'm skipping on it, still have Horizon to finish so all is good.

Hasney

I'm skipping on it, still have Horizon to finish so all is good.

I don't know why I keep putting off buying Horizon. It looks like my thing, but I wasn't going to get it at launch because I know I'd put it down for Zelda regardless. Now I'm done with that bar a few hour bursts of exploring and I've got a free weekend, thought I'd get a new game and got Nier instead. now maybe ME and Persona 5 before it?

Farooq and his fabled Bearhug Front Slam as some Smackdown games would oddly name it.

Towards the end of his WWE run his in ring ability basically amounted to kick kick punch, irish whip, spinebuster. It worked because what a spinebuster.

Zach

Oh, Finlay is Hornswoggle's dad now? Okay.

Seriously, everything to do with Hornswoggle has been the worst. I can't believe people are cheering this foolishness at Manio 24.

Top Bottom