• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
But I made you Rey Bluce, which means you win the feud!

Edit: Pikma: WHERE THE FUCK IS URBANDANDY?!
This is the last time Urbandandy was seen

tumblr_mrwap1NriD1sookfro1_400.gif

I've never played a mass effect before, I'm just going to go into it like a movie that you watch because it is so bad its kinda good type of way.

On a wrasslin note. I followed Lucha Underground through this community, but never actually watched any until now. About 4 episodes in and a really love the backstage stuff. It just feels so much "bigger" for lack of a better term in the weight of the happenings backstage than wwe. I wish wwe would do more pre taped promos in general, or at least "live" pre taped promos like this raven promo.instead of always using super scripted stuff. Most of the roster proves time and time again how charismatic they can be when left on their own.
edit
fixed link i hope

Edgeward

The OP title takes on a whole new meaning

If this was a storyline in wrestling it would considered wrestlecrap quality and unbelievable.

This Mania seems like a bad card. I guess Austin Aries finally getting a chance is cool. Also this southpaw thing seems cool. The outside the ring stuff is way better than raw. When is that Angle documentary special coming out?

I need more Southpaw Regional Wrestling....

Rusev and Gallows and Anderson fucking killed it.

Cena was great too but it was just a little bit too much of him.

The luchador was Luke Harper fucking lol

Netflix's Iron Fist is boring.

I need more Southpaw Regional Wrestling....

Rusev and Gallows and Anderson fucking killed it.

Cena was great too but it was just a little bit too much of him.

The luchador was Luke Harper fucking lol

I'm gutted we'll never see the wrestling debut of THE SEA CREATURE

oo7

Why is it taboo to discuss extra curricular stuff regarding wrestling? Sex tape releasing of someone who is signed to a major company, who also has a movie being made by The Rock about her life. Pretty big deal. I would imagine the movie will be canned and anyone involved in any of the videos will be future endeavored if they are currently signed. Mrs. MEEKMAN can't have shit like that going on with her having a big government job now.

RIP Woods career.

With all the hormones and intermingling in wrestling you know this shit happens all the time, just leave the damn cameras off ya dumbasses.

Why is it taboo to discuss extra curricular stuff regarding wrestling? Sex tape releasing of someone who is signed to a major company, who also has a movie being made by The Rock about her life. Pretty big deal.

Because the last time a sex tape was released (the Sunny one, to be specific), WrestlingGAF couldn't keep it in their pants and started begging for sources. It got so bad that mass bans were handed out...or the thread got closed, I forgot which. Either way, it was dumber than a D.Brine headbutt, and some of us would rather not deal with that shit again.

Consider this a warning shot...warning shoot: Snitch Mode is in full effect. And brothers, I'm fully loaded.

Why is it taboo to discuss extra curricular stuff regarding wrestling? Sex tape releasing of someone who is signed to a major company, who also has a movie being made by The Rock about her life. Pretty big deal. I would imagine the movie will be canned and anyone involved in any of the videos will be future endeavored if they are currently signed. Mrs. MEEKMAN can't have shit like that going on with her having a big government job now.

RIP Woods career.

With all the hormones and intermingling in wrestling you know this shit happens all the time, just leave the damn cameras off ya dumbasses.

Nothing will happen.
Movie will still be made.
Woods will be fine.

WWE don't care. Why would they care.
Unless this becomes an ongoing talked about thing in the mainstream they have no reason to care aside from support the trio in this shitty time for them.

cordy

Banned
Cc1ChLeUMAAbwlp.jpg

Suddenly this looks far different.

Speaking of which, anyone hear the rumor about Eva being next? I heard Sasha, Emma and Alexa but apparently that's fake. Eva though, I'm hearing she's real.

Kurita

RIP Woods career.

There's nothing to discuss, people are just making dumb jokes/remarks about something private that leaked and that's none of their business
And we're lucky no one is begging for sources yet like the Sunny one. There are places were all of that can fly, but not this thread.

Top Bottom