• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
giphy.gif

Beefy

I don't know why I keep putting off buying Horizon. It looks like my thing, but I wasn't going to get it at launch because I know I'd put it down for Zelda regardless. Now I'm done with that bar a few hour bursts of exploring and I've got a free weekend, thought I'd get a new game and got Nier instead. now maybe ME and Persona 5 before it?

You need to pick it up though, great game.

beets, the beets
the beets beets
in my head

Amount I drink theu probably are.

Man, I was planing on getting an essay done over Spring Break. Instead I spent the entire break watching Royal Rumble's and trying to watch all the title changes from this decade. The network was a mistake.

I need more Southpaw Regional Wrestling....

Rusev and Gallows and Anderson fucking killed it.

Cena was great too but it was just a little bit too much of him.

The luchador was Luke Harper fucking lol

Oh it was? Lmao.

The Ascension were the surf doods.

Breeze and Fandango killed it. They were the best parts imo.

Recall

It still amazes me how different Nakamura looked in his pre-coke fiend character days. Even as late as 2008 and Nakamura is a little pudgy, deadly serious and just doesn't have the immediate impact on screen like he does now.

Mahonay

Banned
Is he as great as he comes off in all these gifs ? I have only seen one match of his
Kota is a gift to pro wrestling. Several all-time classic matches under his belt. Dude loves wrestling to a ridiculous degree. Can literally put on a 4 star match with in inanimate object. Just absurdly talented and seemingly refuses to fall in line for a big contract. He is unique and it's why I love him.

Now just stop bumping directly on your neck so we can have you around longer.

Mahonay

Banned
It still amazes me how different Nakamura looked in his pre-coke fiend character days. Even as late as 2008 and Nakamura is a little pudgy, deadly serious and just doesn't have the immediate impact on screen like he does now.
His excursion out of Japan in 06' had a massive impact on his overall style.

Ronin Ray

Kota is a gift to pro wrestling. Several all-time classic matches under his belt. Dude loves wrestling to a ridiculous degree. Can literally put on a 4 star match with in inanimate object. Just absurdly talented and seemingly refuses to fall in line for a big contract. He is unique and it's why I love him.

Now just stop bumping directly on your neck so we can have you around longer.

He is one best pro wrestler of this generation.

Who, Ibushi? Yeah, he's pretty much insane;

QPG7K58.gif

Definitely recommend any of the DDT 'street wrestling' matches involving him, they're a ton of fun.

I am have to check more of him out. he always looks like he is having such a great time

somedevil

I think she failed her tryout because she had the same troubles with athleticism as her father.

Yeah she got that from her father but not sure if that whole thing was not a cliffhanger for season 2.

Plus if she ever signed she would the tallest women on the current roster unless they sign that 6'5 mma fighter.

It would have been WWE's greatest achievement in racism.
Hmmm idk but they were like, "Well this would make people feel good to see the guy get beat up."

Piper legit wanted to fight oj but rumours got out and some of the outer circle heard about it and said, if they do it they'll never get another sponsor.

Top Bottom