• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Myself, blackaroni, and Cagey formed the Roman War Wagon. Everyone else always tries to jump on when he has a cool moment, but us three are ride or die for Roman.

Believe that.

ycLOqyZ.gif

Pikma

Banned
Even the Usos wanted to get away from Roman, why would you losers "ride or die" for him? 🤔

Oh wait I just answered my own question 🤣

Carnby

Myself, blackaroni, and Cagey formed the Roman War Wagon. Everyone else always tries to jump on when he has a cool moment, but us three are ride or die for Roman.

Believe that.

ycLOqyZ.gif

but...why? After what I said in my previous post, I serious want a good fucking reason to like him.

GunBR

I think that everyone would hate Roman less and maybe start liking him if they just made the show less about him

Except during the feud against Big Show and The Wyatts in 2015, he's in the main event picture during the last 2 years

Exodust

Banned
I don't hate Roman so much as I find him boring, and it's not just booking. I did hate Cena as a younging smark but I honestly also find him just as boring, he just lasted long enough on top to have good moments here and there.

I just don't bitch about it because meh, WWE is 95% trash but it has been trash I enjoy. With some bright spots from my boys Styles, Miz, Nakamura and some others I don't mind watching. I just tune off during the parts I couldn't care less about I.E. Anything involving Shield alumni, Balor, Ziggler, Cena and the Bellas.

I hope Seth vs Triple H is good. But I don't know. Seth post injury has lost all the flips and has been mainly putting on average matches with the occasional good one. I'm not sure Triple H has the exact talent to be able to carry him to a good one.

He's good in the ring? "Good" is the best you can say, then fine.

But the rest? Big fan of shitball super hero gimmicks?

hey man... I hated roman too. I just look at him as a loveable loser. what's that weird thing he says.. ohhhh ahhhhh .. hoooo hahhh. it's so lame that I find it hilarious.
I wear my roman shirt with pride now a days. I have got no ass EVER when I wore it.

#Shoot: Ambrose is the only member of the Shield who can talk fine on the mic. Seth is hugely forgettable on the mic and is nothing special either. And Roman is well, Roman.

Pikma

Banned
hey man... I hated roman too. I just look at him as a loveable loser. what's that weird thing he says.. ohhhh ahhhhh .. hoooo hahhh. it's so lame that I find it hilarious.
I wear my roman shirt with pride now a days. I have got no ass EVER when I wore it.
You've been wearing it all your life?

Carnby

It's nothing personal...

Still, big fan of wrestlers who wear lifts?

Cesaro is pretty overhyped, I agree. Don't think he's particularly bad but he's definitely not entertaining either. He's a CAW, basically.

Cesaro is good in-ring talent, but his matches are all the same now. But this is indicative of WWE as a whole where every match is about getting in each persons signature moves.

Top Bottom