• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

that's a shoot

0JdrMgZ.gif

Carnby

So here is a funny story about meeting AJ today. Not only did I annoy him by being overly polite, I could tell he thought I was lying about having a son.

*in very soft voice* "Hi AJ. It's very nice to meet you. Can you make this out to my son who couldn't be here today. It would be make such a nice surprise for him.

"Uh huh...." *begins to write*

"His name is Jaeson. And it's spelled J-A-E."

"EEEEEeeee?!?!?!"

(This right here sounded exactly like him saying "the gay community?!?")

After signing, I thanked him again and he threw up the 2SWEET for a picture.

"Thanks again AJ. I really appreciate this.

"Sure"

I'm having a laugh about it but I think that he thinks that I lied about having a son.

I also just realized this is only one of the many awkward encounters I've had with WWE employees or wrestlers that I've had. Lol

Interesting Lesnar feeling pressured into doing the shooting star press and the paralysis that he could have suffered from it (and the concussion that he did suffer) + his pay from thst night (guessing not as muchbas others due to still be relatively new) was a leading contribution to Lesnar leaving the next year

Lol Lesnar on if he was upset about the crowd at Mania XX: "nah I got paid"

Was your time in the WWE worth it for you? (Interview was from like 2007): "Absolutely I made a lot of money"

So here is a funny story about meeting AJ today. Not only did I annoy him by being overly polite, I could tell he thought I was lying about having a son.

*in very soft voice* "Hi AJ. It's very nice to meet you. Can you make this out to my son who couldn't be here today. It would be make such a nice surprise for him.

"Uh huh...." *begins to write*

"His name is Jaeson. And it's spelled J-A-E."

"EEEEEeeee?!?!?!"

(This right here sounded exactly like him saying "the gay community?!?")

After signing, I thanked him again and he threw up the 2SWEET for a picture.

"Thanks again AJ. I really appreciate this.

"Sure"

I'm having a laugh about it but I think that he thinks that I lied about having a son.

I also just realized this is only one of the many awkward encounters I've had with WWE employees or wrestlers that I've had. Lol
THE JAE COMMUNITY?!

Top Bottom