• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
Very...

headbutts.gif

Soon ...

fuckyou.gif
I can't wait

i.gif

Exodust

Banned
He is better than Neville, he atleast equal to aj and Zayn.

Ummm AJ is miles ahead of all four. I like Neville and Zayn, but don't think they're on that level in ring. Cesaro is a good worker, but not really anything else. Which is why he doesn't really stand out to me.

Honestly, everything I'm hearing about Cesaro is what i heard about Sandow. Didn't see it in Sandow, don't see it in Cesaro either.

As far as Shield goes: Ambrose can talk, sure, but he's on an all time WOAT run right now.

Exodust

Banned
Shoot: Stanning for Cesaro is like stanning for Sandow. It's finding a mid carder you know isn't going anywhere then getting mad at him not main eventing.

Pikma

Banned
Shoot: Stanning for Cesaro is like stanning for Sandow. It's finding a mid carder you know isn't going anywhere than getting mad that he hasn't made it.
Lol what the hell are you talking about? The only reason people liked Sandow was just for his gimmick, the guy was always a shit performer

Do you really believe people only like Cesaro for his gimmick?

Heroman

Banned
Ummm AJ is miles ahead of all four. I like Neville and Zayn, but don't think they're on that level in ring. Cesaro is a good worker, but not really anything else. Which is why he doesn't really stand out to me.

Honestly, everything I'm hearing about Cesaro is what i heard about Sandow. Didn't see it in Sandow, don't see it in Cesaro either.

As far as Shield goes: Ambrose can talk, sure, but he's on an all time WOAT run right now.
AJ is better sure but miles better Naw. All 4 are some of best in talent WWE has ever had .
Cesaro won the wreslting observer newsletter award for most underrated for like 4 years in a row , the has tremendous Talent

Sweeney Tom won most overrated from the observer last year, because they saw him praising Kane once and decided to finally drop Kane from the winning spot and put a Kane fan in his place for varieties sake.

Those bastards.

GunBR

shoot: every member of the shield sucks in their own, special way
I think Seth had the biggest potential of the trio, but he had a terrible title reign (because of the booking) and now he probably will never be the same on the ring again because of his injuries

Pikma

Banned
Sweeney Tom:
Look:4/10
Promo:4/10
In-Ring:4/10
There's no better example of "the team being better than the individuals" except in this case there's no team

AJ is better sure but miles better Naw. All 4 are some of best in talent WWE has ever had .
Cesaro won the wreslting observer newsletter award for most underrated for like 4 years in a row , the has tremendous Talent

<3

Exodust

Banned
Lol what the hell are you talking about? The only reason people liked Sandow was just for his gimmick, the guy was always a shit performer

Do you really believe people only like Cesaro for his gimmick?

Thanks for putting words in my mouth, dude.

As I said, he might be a decent worker, but that's it. Nothing about his matches, move set, look, character, promos, literally everything else stand out. When Vince said he was missing "IT", as dumb as that terminology can be and as much as WWE booking can be detrimental to a wrestler's career, I had to agree with him. I just don't see what some of you see in him.

Seth is gonna be the next post quad injury trips, his 2003 esque reign of terror is coming.
Heck he basically had the cowardly super heel booking before when he was champ except he could still do the flippy shit at least.

So not the it matters much given customization and high Caw slots but Fire Pro Wrestling World is only going to have 30 fictitious wrestlers by default when you get the game. This is going to be a purely CAW game instead of the CAW and Rename game of the past

Exodust

Banned

All four? Come on. AJ I can see as dude made his mark and then some in just one year. Admittedly I've only seen few Zayn matches, including the one with Nak before getting called up, and he's pretty good. But all time best? Nah man. He's not there yet. Neville is really the only thing about the CWC I enjoy right now, but don't see where best comes in. I've already talked about Cesaro so I'm not going to be redundant on him.

It seems to me like you value work rate over all, even if the rest is negative. But even then I don't see how the other three are among the best. Potential is another discussion, as of now it sounds like pure hyperbole to me.

So not the it matters much given customization and high Caw slots but Fire Pro Wrestling World is only going to have 30 fictitious wrestlers by default when you get the game. This is going to be a purely CAW game instead of the CAW and Rename game of the past

fuck, that really sucks
it'll be really lame not having anybody for the first three days before every wrestler ever is made up in the CAW mode

All four? Come on. AJ I can see as dude made his mark and then some in just one year. Admittedly I've only seen few Zayn matches, including the one with Nak before getting called up, and he's pretty good. But all time best? Nah man. He's not there yet. Neville is really the only thing about the CWC I enjoy right now, but don't see where best comes in. I've already talked about Cesaro so I'm not going to be redundant on him.

It seems to me like you value work rate over all, even if the rest is negative. But even then, I don't see how the other three are among the best. Potential is another discussion, as of now it sounds like pure hyperbole to me.
Sami Zayn is probably the best in-ring storyteller in the company.

fuck, that really sucks
it'll be really lame not having anybody for the first three days before every wrestler ever is made up in the CAW mode

Lol well played

Heh yeah that's why it's no big deal.

In fact the online sharing is probably exactly why they did went this route.

And it might not even be that long on the Steam version because of Early Access. Might have entire companies ready to grab after install.

Seth is gonna be the next post quad injury trips, his 2003 esque reign of terror is coming.
Heck he basically had the cowardly super heel booking before when he was champ except he could still do the flippy shit at least.
He's gonna have another reign of terror???? I still don't think people realize how overexposed Seth was during his title reign. There were way too many awful promos and segments throughout the night. At least we got Corporate Kane and J&J Security out of it. The flippy stuff was so dumb too. Just moves for the hell of it.

Syder

#Shoot: Ambrose is the only member of the Shield who can talk fine on the mic. Seth is hugely forgettable on the mic and is nothing special either. And Roman is well, Roman.
Lots of people telling me during Seth's title run that he 'sucks on the mic' and is 'a better face'. The only thing wrong with Heel Seth was how much of a coward he was booked as.

Heroman

Banned

It seems to me like you value work rate over all, even if the rest is negative. But even then I don't see how the other three are among the best. Potential is another discussion, as of now it sounds like pure hyperbole to me.
AJ is one of the best wreslter of this generation, Sami vs Neville is probably the best feud/match WWE has had in the last 10 years and Cesaro has had great matcjes with all most everyone. You put those 4 in any promotion and they will all easier to the top.
Could you imagine how awesome a Neville vs a liger or Rey jr match would be.

He's gonna have another reign of terror???? I still don't think people realize how overexposed Seth was during his title reign. There were way too many awful promos and segments throughout the night. At least we got Corporate Kane and J&J Security out of it. The flippy stuff was so dumb too. Just moves for the hell of it.

Oh I remember the awful promos, I still hold it against my enjoyment of Seth, he was given a platform nearly every week that other wrestlers would kill for and he must've succeeded in one whole good promo moment when he went to stomp Edge into the canvas.

There's a reason why we all still bring up THE DEMON KING! WHERE ARE YOU DEMON KING?!

When was there a Sami v Neville feud?

Oh I remember the awful promos, I still hold it against my enjoyment of Seth, he was given a platform nearly every week that other wrestlers would kill for and he must've succeeded in one whole good promo moment when he went to stomp Edge into the canvas.

There's a reason why we all still bring up THE DEMON KING! WHERE ARE YOU DEMON KING?!
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Edge stuff. I wish I could forget the Demon King shit. He just has a weird voice.

Top Bottom