• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

ElRenoRaven

Loads of wrestlers have abilities to shine, WWE just doesn't like independant thought.

Exactly. There are a lot of talented folks there who are stifled by the scripted bullshit promos etc that WWE makes them do. Occasionally some get lucky and get a chance to shine by not being so scripted but that's rare as fuck.

Nak America should be on the card against AJ, instead of putting Bobby Roooooo over again.

Shane should be doing Smackdown General Manager stuff and nowhere near the ring, such a waste.

This is my concern too. That nastiness should have been a clear message he really shouldn't try and go anymore.
Also, this...
9LLvvWQ.gif

Those awful ass punches.

Pikma

Banned
what is happening marks?

And you are?

your worst enemy. I am a pre pubescent male. step off

My enemies are dudes in their 40s so lace up my boots friend.
you from nyc area? I will be at the museum of natural history next Friday. most likely around 8am, I wanna beat the lines. let me know.

Righthandmouse is my protégé, Heromark so you better learn how to take bumps for him becuase he ain't sure jobbing to your never-drawing ass

Heroman

Banned
Righthandmouse is my protégé, Heromark so you better learn how to take bumps for him becuase he ain't sure jobbing to your never-drawing ass
Drawing? I once soldout the NeoGAF dome ,which sits 70k people, in a 7 🌟 classic against Zach.

Tall4Life

Drawing? I once soldout the NeoGAF dome ,which sits 70k people, in a 7 <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:15% 25%;background-size:4100%" title="star2"></span></span> classic against Zach.

And then you woke up.

Pikma

Banned
Drawing? I once soldout the NeoGAF dome ,which sits 70k people, in a 7 &#127775; classic against Zach.
Lmao at thought of zach and you drawing&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Zach

And

Heroman

Draws &#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;&#128569;

If righthandmouse, my protégé doesn't smack you in the face when you meet later this week, Lefthandmouse, my other protégé will get it done

Be afraid, Her-O-Mac, be very afraid

I cant be a protégé when I am twice your age, and I can bench you with one cheese doodle in another hand.

Both of the HHH/Taker back to back Mania matches are what I would call bad good matches. If that makes sense

Both were good but utterly boring

Worse you know the only reason Triple H did it was just because Shawn did it. Even better was WWE treating it the first time and like they didn't already have a match at WrestleMania 17 (which also was boring) and IIRC flat out ignored it when they ran down all the "souls" the Undertaker had claimed.

It's still hilarious that Shawn Michaels had two matches in a row with Undertaker and then by complete coincidence his best friend goes on to have two matches in a row with Undertaker.

Worse you know the only reason Triple H did it was just because Shawn did it. Even better was WWE treating it the first time and like they didn't already have a match at WrestleMania 17 (which also was boring) and IIRC flat out ignored it when they ran down all the "souls" the Undertaker had claimed.

Yep it was all an ego run and completely unnecessary.

Someone brought up Jericho as an underwhelming Mania performer. The worst to me is HHH.

Top Bottom