• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

RBH

https://www.legitshook.com/strobogos-wrasslin-potpourri-reviews/pro-wrestling-noah-destiny-71805

Shaq:

C7P21OtUwAA-9GP.jpg

Big Show dodged a bullet. When a man doesn't fear driving to the edge of the earth and falling over, what makes you think he'd fear you in a fight

Shaq:

C7P21OtUwAA-9GP.jpg

Big Show dodged a bullet. When a man doesn't fear driving to the edge of the earth and falling over, what makes you think he'd fear you in a fight

I posted before about how insane this shit is and maybe he is doing this for notoreity or something but I still dont know how flat earth stuff is becoming more popular.

I posted before about how insane this shit is and maybe he is doing this for notoreity or something but I still dont know how flat earth stuff is becoming more popular.

The natural conclusion of #AskQuestions

We've had so much conspiracy theories/theorists get attention it's become mainstream. Alex Jones is in the White House. Rationality is gone and this is the new normal

Oersted

I mean look who's president. We hit a bump in the timeline and now Idiocracy is real life.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

This became reality

Just with the twist that the actual Schwarzenegger is more sophisticated, educated and wellspoken than the reallife version of his caricature

Maybe NASA could get funding if instead of trying to move up from Earth they focused on seeing what's below it

Answer the real questions you fuckin nerds

Top Bottom