• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

This is an inside joke within the NBA, right? There's no way someone with a doctorate in education believes that.

As I mentioned in the thread, Ben Carson (a doctor who has performed actual brain surgery) believes way worse stuff

We living in the wrong age for this "optimism" stuff

I'd love to know the kayfabe reason Suzuki keeps Taka Michinoku in Suzuki-gun. Dude loses every match he's in practically lol

God Minoru Suzuki's music is incredible... lol he did a lap around the entrance area to time his entrance into the ring with crowd singing along with that one line of his song as he always does.

Lol at the paper plane into the ring in the hhh bret raw match
I'd love to know the kayfabe reason Suzuki keeps Taka Michinoku in Suzuki-gun. Dude loses every match he's in practically lol

God Minoru Suzuki's music is incredible... lol he did a lap around the entrance area to time his entrance into the ring with crowd singing along with that one line of his song as he always does.
got A video?

They won't commit to anything with him if what he said about only signing for one year is true

Which begs the question why he signed there again.

Like we can bitch that say WWE wouldn't use him to his full potential but like NJPW is barely even using him at all

I almost don't care about the final tomorrow. I mean no one is going to have a classic match with fucking Fale

And this ain't WWE where story can make up for in ring. There is no story here, match quality is all that matters.

Top Bottom