• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Fox318

2409920-box_wcwvtw.png

I remember renting this for a couple of nights from a local video shop. I was excited as hell that a 3D wrasslin' game had become a reality, but I didn't fall in eternal love with the AKI engine until WCW vs NWO World Tour on the N64.

WWE should do an HD No Mercy remaster, but reskin it with Southpaw Regional Wrestling, all of the CAW features and add online. Would buy it day one.

I remember renting this for a couple of nights from a local video shop. I was excited as hell that a 3D wrasslin' game had become a reality, but I didn't fall in eternal love with the AKI engine until WCW vs NWO World Tour on the N64.

WWE should do an HD No Mercy remaster, but reskin it with Southpaw Regional Wrestling, all of the CAW features and add online. Would buy it day one.
I rented it from the library I think. Had no idea what I was doing lol

I rented it from the library I think. Had no idea what I was doing lol

My brother and I were playing it most of the evening, had no idea what we were doing either. Lots of hip tosses. Every now and then one of us would accidentally hit a really cool move then not figure out how to do it again.

My brother and I were playing it most of the evening, had no idea what we were doing either. Lots of hip tosses. Every now and then one of us would accidentally hit a really cool move then not figure out how to do it again.
That was every ps1 wcw game sadly. At least the n64 games were straightforward.

I miss the Booker T era. That was WrestlingGAF in its prime, brother.

"SHUCKY DUCKY, QUACK QUACK"
"IT'S THE FLYIN' WALINDAS"
"It's like when you do karate, like AAAUUUGAUAUHAAUH"
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAH GOODNESS"
"Lemme tell ya _______, I spoke to ______ before the match, and..."

I miss Net_Wrecker :(

x41EqRM.gif

Time ain't right, Beef.

When the time is right, I'll be there.

Until then, I'm watching.

Caderfix

Will OwensIsNow and Pikma becoma a tag team or Will OwensIsNow turn heel? Too many emotions right now. GWF > WWE

Edit: Maybe Blue is right and Pikma is just using OIN!

I miss the Booker T era. That was WrestlingGAF in its prime, brother.

"SHUCKY DUCKY, QUACK QUACK"
"IT'S THE FLYIN' WALINDAS"
"It's like when you do karate, like AAAUUUGAUAUHAAUH"
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAH GOODNESS"
"Lemme tell ya _______, I spoke to ______ before the match, and..."

I miss Net_Wrecker :(
I love that you still fondly recall FLYIN WALINDAS as much as I do.
Inane Booker commentary was fantastic, my favourite underrated Booker quote is still something along the lines of "THOSE SNEAK TACTICS BY KOFI KINGSTON!"

Net's legacy lives on whenever Kane in *insert year* is brought up. Though at long last we may be reaching the end, where is Kane in 2017?!

DDT is having a 6 man tag with wreslter dressed up as dynasty warriors characters

C7TpLGHXgAELR95.jpg

Wonder if they spam the same move over and over

Those are actually samurai warriors characters, I know it's pretty dang hard to see a difference but I thought I'd let ya know.

Raw64life

Woah... Elgin is only 5ft11 I stand sincerely corrected he just looks so much bigger than he actually is.

TpblmM6.png

Even 5'11" is his billed height, which is being generous. His look is among the worst in all of wrestling. Scott Norton in 2017 made him look like a leprechaun standing next to him.

Top Bottom