• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Now we have storylines to use for GWF2!
  • Will any dastardly heels try to put an asterisk next to Beefy's win due to #Crashgate?
  • Will RBH try to avenge his loss to Tall4Life?
  • Will Zach and Biggest-Geek-Ever form the tag team "Huggers of Destruction"?
  • Will GWF address the situation with BewareTheBatsie and the corrupt ref?
  • Will the New Japan Express continue to function despite Klonere phoning it in during their tag match?

Heroman is too good to be in a tag team.

Syder

TcoB82g.gif

Sephzilla

Show came in at around 3 hours 10 minutes with the preshow and with the rumble crash. all things considered that wasnt bad

also god damn, i could FEEL the heat rising when we got into the mid 20s and i still didnt enter the rumble

Zach

Show came in at around 3 hours 10 minutes with the preshow and with the rumble crash. all things considered that wasnt bad

also god damn, i could FEEL the heat rising when we got into the mid 20s and i still didnt enter the rumble
Under three if it hadn't crashed then, so that's good.

Beefy

I thought it would put you #30 as you held the title at first.

When I play it, I'll believe it. Until then, it's a myth.

I haven't found a fault with any of the game yet, but I am only a few hours in. It's a damn good so far.

Swagger kind of fucked himself over by getting busted with weed when he was in the middle of a Wrestlemania push.
Yeah, if only he waited to do it in 16. They would've let him lose 3 clean times in a row. Be pushed back into the mid card scene. Then challenge for the title or be in the main event for 3 consecutive months, then enter last in the rumble, and possibly face a legend at the grandest stage of them all.

Tall4Life

RBH doesn't deserve another shot at me. Tonight I proved, without a shadow of a doubt, that he doesn't have what it takes anymore.

Pikma

Banned
I will never forget the promo Swagger cut the day he arrived to Smackdown, one of my favorite promos ever, up there with "The Lucha thing" by Kalisto

Striker

Jack was good until WWE tried making him a pseudo Kurt Angle and had him into yet another suit wearing serious guy. Jericho was already doing it and Miz was doing it shortly after him. What creativity.

Fantomex

Wrassle Gaf, i got a question. That gif of Macho Man in the NWO coming down the ramp and then turning back like he's in trouble or disappointed. What's that from? He had Elizabeth next to him and he turns around like Aww Damn.

full

Hasney

Wrassle Gaf, i got a question. That gif of Macho Man in the NWO coming down the ramp and then turning back like he's in trouble or disappointed. What's that from? He had Elizabeth next to him and he turns around like Aww Damn.

full

Edit: Slamboree, but wrong year

Top Bottom