• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

GunBR

Kane should come back on Smackdown and get pissed at Randy for turning on him as part of Orton's infiltrate the Wyatts charade and take extra umbrage with Orton burning Sister Abigail's corpse and Wyatt's sanctuary in front of Bray... citing his own intimate familiarity with the psychological wounds fire can cause.
C3wKKSGWMAENctX.jpg

Pikma

Banned
To be fair to these podcast hosts, if my job was to review something that was so bad, so often, for extended periods of times, it would be very hard to keep going. But what else are you going to do as a wrestling podcast personality, not like that's a great entry job into anything.

You're pretty much screwed. Can't stop watching, can't stop podcasting, you're stuck, watching bad wrestling, forever and ever and ever.
Thank god you're past that now eh

Now the next step is stop shitting on something you don't even watch

You can do it, I believe in you!

klonere

Banned
I have no comment on last nights GWF other than I sold the shit out of that jumping tombstone unlike some people who demand to come separately so they can do their full dumb entrance. I have no problem doing business with those weird lucha clowns.

Besides my true loyalties lie with the green ring of NOAH but the office demand that they take precedence in this partnership, just like when they sent JADO TO KILL NO- (klonere's mic was cut off at this point)
/
image.php

Bootaaay's idea is cool.

Someone new being possessed by the spirit of Abigail would be kinda cool, depending on how they play it.

Hell, an interference in general needs to happen. No way that match ends clean as a whistle.

Browny

Banned
GWF Rumble spoiler:

Goddam FE and imbask ganging up on me, only to be saved by DMczaf!!

Edit:
I DEMAND A MATCH WITH FE, WITH BRONSONLEE AS SPECIAL GUEST REF

I'm not one to just post random youtube comments from wrestling fans but this.... this is the funniest thing I've ever read in regards to the Orton/Wyatt segment

The ending segment wasn't needed. They could've easily given the extra time to Dolph and Apollo. To me, it seems that would've been a better ending segment for the March 28th episode right before WM 33 on the go-home show.

14e9a6fdde3ad0454694da00412b8545.gif

Kurita

I have no interest in Zelda but this new one seems to be pretty tight.
Waiting for more games on the Switch to see if I'm getting one someday, if I ever do. I haven't bought a home console (yeah I know it's a hybrid whatever) since the 360.

Yeah whoever is booking the Dolph heel turn probably should lose their job.

Like Dolph.

I mean the stupid and unfortunate thing is that Ziggler and Crews actually have great in ring chemistry and can put on a pretty good match (saw them do it at a house show and this chair match was solid) but no one really gives a fuck about either of them (especially Crews) so the matches don't amount to anything.. because who cares.

GWF was incredible and I look amazing. Thank you Seph

WACK that I eliminated two dudes, building hype and momentum, only to be unceremoniously dumped out by SF2fanatic, who was eliminated in the first round! I demand a match!!!!

GWF was incredible and I look amazing. Thank you Seph

WACK that I eliminated two dudes, building hype and momentum, only to be unceremoniously dumped out by SF2fanatic, who was eliminated in the first round! I demand a match!!!!
I'm pretty sure you eliminated me but I wasn't even mad because your CAW looked amazing.

This Mania has some of the most long term booking the company has done in ages:

Lesnar/Goldberg since before Survivor Series
Owens/Jericho since Summer 2016
Orton/Wyatt since September 2016
Rollins/HHH off and on since the brand split
Raw women's title match maybe a bit of a stretch but assuming it's the four way it has been building in various ways more or less since the brand split.

Honestly one of the big reasons I'm *gasp* actually looking forward to it.
It's probably not going to be an in ring tour de force but the act of actual pay offs to long running angles at Wrestlemania and all that spectacle razzle dazzle should make for a fun show.

Honestly one of the big reasons I'm *gasp* actually looking forward to it.
It's probably not going to be an in ring tour de force but the act of actual pay offs to long running angles at Wrestlemania and all that spectacle razzle dazzle should make for a fun show.

Absolutely

I'm pretty sure every poster in Wrasslegaf has been hyped for events WWE or otherwise only for crushing disappointment, it comes with the territory.
But it's not like I'm expecting WMX7 here, something on par with events like WM22 and 23 would be enough for me and I don't think that's too far-fetched to expect.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit the WON Awards.

No wonder Meltz delayed releasing them for weeks on end. Straight up embarrassing shit. Roman as most overrated what the fuck, he's been in and out of the main event scene since the brand split, put on many entertaining matches and isn't featured half as much as people want to think.

Cesaro as underrated again are you fucking kidding me he's been on TV consistently since he got back from injury in high profile storylines, been a champion and is right where he should be. People need to get it in their damn heads that his WWE ceiling is upper midcard, providing entertaining matches which is where he has been slotted.

ROH over EVOLVE in the promotion voting is baffling and makes me question the mental faculties of anybody that voted on this line.

The NJPW on AXS show with washed up hack JR over SDLive is also a bizarre, inexplicable choice.

Fucking wrestling fans man.

Hasney

Roman is most overrated. In and out of the main event scene is too much for him he shouldn't be there period with such a bland character. Any entertaining matches were against AJ or only entertaining due to someone in a cage above the ring (and that match was average anyway) and his presence in and around that is one ofthe biggest reasons I don't want to watch Raw. He's salvageable, but man they can not do good top faces. He always has to have the odds stacked against him.

Sorry your opinion doesn't agree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Id' probably say getting that angry about it would be more worthy of "wrestling fans man".

ROH would be the only one of those I'd actively disagree with

klonere

Banned
Roman is most overrated. In and out of the main event scene is too much for him he shouldn't be there period with such a bland character. Any entertaining matches were against AJ or only entertaining due to someone in a cage above the ring (and that match was average anyway) and his presence in and around that is one ofthe biggest reasons I don't want to watch Raw. He's salvageable, but man they can not do good top faces. He always has to have the odds stacked against him.

Sorry your opinion doesn't agree ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Id' probably say getting that angry about it would be more worthy of "wrestling fans man".

ROH would be the only one of those I'd actively disagree with

Maybe if he was being booked like Okada I'd agree but he's dropped matches and isn't the focal point of the entire promotion like some people think. Sure he may have flaws as a performer but he's not overwhelmingly over all the shows winning all the time. There are other more deserving candidate imo

Beefy

Maybe if he was being booked like Okada I'd agree but he's dropped matches and isn't the focal point of the entire promotion like some people think. Sure he may have flaws as a performer but he's not overwhelmingly over all the shows winning all the time. There are other more deserving candidate imo

Roman is on every show. The build up and his matches are always the same. Roman is the old Cena with even less moves.

Zach

It sure is weird watching our president be involved in WrestleMania... and with Bobby Lashley and Umaga of all people...

klonere

Banned
I guess I'm higher on Roman than you guys because I don't watch Raw every week. He definitely doesn't deserve to win overrated.

I'd probably pick Thatcher (as much as I like him) or Mike Bennett?

I guess I'm higher on Roman than you guys because I don't watch Raw every week.

That would make sense, if you were only seeing him on PPVs you'd at least be getting the vibe of solid worker who has equally solid matches, superman spam aside.

When you're watching Raw though you get the charisma vacuum sucking the energy out of any segment he appears in, it's like due to his uneven crowd reaction they're afraid to give him anything to work with that might polarise people so he's just this generic guy that a large portion of the show ends up revolving around and more than anything this commits the ultimate sin, being BORING.

I'm sure the cycle will continue, I'll see his match at Fastlane and think "that was pretty good, why do I dislike seeing this guy on my TV screen again?" and then the next night I'll hear his music hit on Raw as he strolls out for a flavourless mic segment and remember exactly why.

Top Bottom