• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

jmdajr

I can't justify 350 bucks for grand theft zelda. Hardly have any time for games as it is.
Almost thought about a used WiiU but nah. Hardly a discount.

Aiii

So not worth it
Between the indie and retail offerings, I am probably going to be playing a lot of Switch all year, some PC and Persona 5 and that is my game year. Maybe I will get around to ME Andromeda sometime, but between Zelda and Persona, it won't be anytime soon.

Pikma

Banned
5a8a6c01637cbd5242b760900ad5afb2721a86030c5722f818d1cfea3bc6564e.gif

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I'm just glad they didn't delay Zelda on the Wii U like they did for Twilight Princess on gamecube back in the day. I'm weak and likely would have bought another Nintendo console that I don't really want just to play Zelda.

Beefy

friend, you are proud to be a champion of a kideo game wrestling world

you can't call things cringey

The whole that's take a side on a video game is weird man, people need to accept both are deemed good games. But then that wouldn't go well in console wars for many as some one has to always be a winner. Not saying Pikma is cringey, I am saying gifs like that are.

Why I hardly post on the game side anymore.

The whole that's take a side on a video game is weird man, just accept both are deemed good games. But then that wouldn't go well in console wars for many. Not saying Pikma is cringey, I am saying gifs like that are.

I thought the gif was funny.

Gaming side is fine until you get into the nerds that get angry about sales or are rooting for games to fail. Like cmon man, no one cares. Just play Mass Effect or Zelda and be happy.

Pikma

Banned
The whole that's take a side on a video game is weird man, just accept both are deemed good games. But then that wouldn't go well in console wars for many. Not saying Pikma is cringey, I am saying gifs like that are.
I don't know, I guess it is if you take it seriously, but it's just a dumb gif made for dumb reasons, and it has the Simpsons in it too, so I did find it funny

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I got Horizon and immediately accepted the fact its too long for me to get into until after Zelda.

Beefy

I don't know, I guess it is if you take it seriously, but it's just a dumb gif made for dumb reasons, and it has the Simpsons in it too, so I did find it funny

Which many will sadly, too many people think a opinion equals fact and they have to win.

old Simpsons is best Simpsons

I thought the gif was funny.

Gaming side is fine until you get into the nerds that get angry about sales or are rooting for games to fail. Like cmon man, no one cares. Just play Mass Effect or Zelda and be happy.

What I say as well. Long as you enjoy the game you buy then all is good.

Sephzilla

I'm still waiting Beefy's first big promo since winning the title!

"YOU DESERVE IT!" *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What sort of games do you like?

open world games.

i just don't think this open world game looks very interesting. similar to just cause 2 or far cry. like it feels like whenever games media showed it off they always showed the combat loop like it was the sole reason for excitement. and i dont value the combat loop that highly.

Sephzilla

SHOOT: The only people who actively participate in console wars are people who can't afford to buy multiple systems and have the urge to justify their purchase. As much as I rail on Nintendo and think their mindset as a corporation is going to drive them into the ground, I'll probably buy a Switch eventually but I just don't see the reason to spend the money right now.

And now, back to wrestling

Sephzilla

GTA4 wasn't a bad game by any stretch but hot damn it was a disappointment compared to GTA3/Vice City/San Andreas. GTA4 is basically the reason Saints Row got traction as a franchise

Beefy

open world games.

i just don't think this open world game looks very interesting. similar to just cause 2 or far cry. like it feels like whenever games media showed it off they always showed the combat loop like it was the sole reason for excitement. and i dont value the combat loop that highly.

Story is good so far, but I am only 5hrs in.

SHOOT: The only people who actively participate in console wars are people who can't afford to buy multiple systems and have the urge to justify their purchase. As much as I rail on Nintendo and think their mindset as a corporation is going to drive them into the ground, I'll probably buy a Switch eventually but I just don't see the reason to spend the money right now.

And now, back to wrestling

I would get a Nintendo if it wasn't a gimmick again, it's why I didn't buy a Wii U as well.

Adree

open world games.

Combat can be pretty varied and somewhat exciting (you seem to take a lot of damage and it's hard to combat roll away all the time) but I'll give you that you never seem to be underpowered especially after they give you tons of weapons that can manage additional enemies.

Saints Row 2 was a great game. I know it isn't everyone's favorite but I also really liked 3 and 4 which have some of the best 'music added to happen during the story in a mission' sequences ever.

No Kassius Ohno?
While the gear isn't the best, he's still new to returning so I'm holding out the hope he gets some better gear for later dates.

Top Bottom