• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

I'm hearing word that Beefy is letting his championship win go to his head. Foolishly, Sephzilla allowed a "limited creative control" clause in Beefy's recent contract, so who knows if he'll will do the job to up-and-coming monster heel Ithil when the time comes.

More on this as it develops.

Kornflayx

korly vs. UrbanDandy was like an indy midcard match where they kick out of 20 finishers because they think it'll give them those Meltzer Stars

Beefy

I'm hearing word that Beefy is letting his championship win go to his head. Foolishly, Sephzilla allowed a "limited creative control" clause in Beefy's recent contract, so who knows if he'll will do the job to up-and-coming monster heel Ithil when the time comes.

More on this as it develops.

Pfft.... white dad turning on his black son, soon as he does something...

Sephzilla

korly vs. UrbanDandy was a ratings killer at GWF1 and the GWF front office is considering putting a hold on any future matches between the two.

Zach

What tag teams we got, Sephzilla?

- Just Friends
- New Japan Express
- Huggers of Destruction
- Syde of Beef (pending approval)

Ithil

I proved myself by hanging in there in the Rumble. I just need a one on one match to seal the deal. Falls count anywhere in the GWF Arena....what do you say clown boy?

I say you can't handle the clowny business.

677943.gif

cordy

Banned
I know it'll never happen but it would be cool if they had aj and nak as a mania main event. It would be the first time that a Japanese superstar would main event the big show. Could give them a few extra fans and open some eyes overseas since they're talking about trying to expand like they did the uk tournament.

You just educated me today, I never knew aa were heels. That's pretty interesting.

I think they'll do the whole "friends are now enemies" thing with these two that do with a lot of wrestlers. They need to say they're rivals and not friends but it's easier for them to go the friend route these days. Hell,

tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Expect to see WWE pay New Japan for this in a video package lol.

And yeah they were a heel tag team but their personalities (which they haven't gotten a chance to be shown), charisma and moves won fans over. Imagine heel Bryan circa 2012 and that's pretty much what they were.
I keep holding out hope that AA is being made to look so strong so that it has meaning when Revival come up and fuck their shit up. I'm a bit too single minded in that regard. Evil Usos could be fun champs though.

I wanna see the Usos hold the belt as an asshole team. Let them win now, I don't care if AA beats them at a future ppv, just give them something. The Revival would be prime champions though when they move up the roster. Without them idk how much longer AA can stay as champions and be this bland at the same time.

korly

When thinking about who's worthy of the mid-card championship remember that while most of the roster is 0-1 or 0-2, some of the roster is 1-1,and people like RBH are 0-3 (he was in both Rumbles) there is a very elite tier of 1-0 electronic sports entertainers and Positively Korly is on that tier!

EDIT:
One last GWF tidbit and then i'll shut up about it for a while. For anyone interested in STATS, because wins and losses matter in GWF, being eliminated from the royal rumble did not count as a proper "loss" on your win/loss record. Beefy was granted a W for it however.

Oh, uh, carry on then...

Zach

Browny & Menome as "The Brenemies"

How could I forget about my two favorite posters??

When thinking about who's worthy of the mid-card championship remember that while most of the roster is 0-1 or 0-2, some of the roster is 1-1,and people like RBH are 0-3 (he was in both Rumbles) there is a very elite tier of 1-0 electronic sports entertainers and Positively Korly is on that tier!

This is some quality reasoning.

Sephzilla

All I'm going to say is that Biggest-Geek-Ever has a decision to make that could affect the championship landscape. Zach and the GWF Universe seem eager to see the Huggers of Destruction in action chasing a tag title, but the Huggertaker's dominant win over RRC1594 could put him on track towards the World Title.

I personally hope we see Zach and BGE tag together

I need a tag partner. Someone to be the Cass who does the wrestling while I cut the hot fire 'Battitude Adjustment' Enzo promos telling you all to Give Up.

Top Bottom