• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Welcome back, SomewhatGroovy!

Why can't the WWE write something entertaining for Apollo? WWE seem to have made him a jobber without actually giving him anything to work with.
I think Apollo's problem is that he could get the best angle in the world but that still wouldn't change the fact he's a complete void of charisma which is the biggest thing holding him back.

He needs a manager to talk for him and to smile less.

giphy.gif

klonere

Banned
Apollo is a classic Vince call-up, like Lashley or Gallows. Needed way more time in NXT to adapt to the style, find a voice and build up some rapport with the fans.

Or if that disaster dumpster fire of a CW division didn't exist he could just be in a tag team with Tozawa ;;;;;; #shakeitup

NXT loses Nakamura and Roode and I would bet that the already low ratings for NXT weekly shows would shoot down more.

In a way it's WWE's own fault for not trying to make fresh main event tier stars in NXT for people to want to tune in on.
Matt and Jeff are about to put nxt on the map again

Pretty sure Orton formally gave up this privilege when he was getting in Bray's head and all that.

Orton looks like a moron now

Maybe I should book BronsonLee vs SomewhatGroovy at GWF2

I go over

AJ's getting screwed in this, making him go fucking mental on Shane. I really hope I'm wrong.

He's gonna get a win with Orton's foot on the ropes, Shane restarts, then springboards into a fuckin' RKO

Sephzilla

When does Mario Kart 8 Deluxe come out? That might end up being the breaking point for me getting a Switch (GF loves Mario Kart battle mode)

So my brother got a Switch and...

C6AWP_TWUAkX_TS.jpg:small
C6AWS64WAAMgFr1.jpg:small

The Neon colours weren't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Somewhat funnily, he only had enough to get the console and not any actual games, so I've ordered BOTW (although he doesn't know it, so I can surprise him with it when it arrives)

Caderfix

The Neon colours weren't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Somewhat funnily, he only had enough to get the console and not any actual games, so I've ordered BOTW (although he doesn't know it, so I can surprise him with it when it arrives)

fixed your username

That actually looks pretty nice, but I'm still going with the grey one when I eventually get one.

:D

Because he's a Nintendo mark, but still at school, so not exactly a rich one

Yeah, same here if I pick one up. I assume by the time I think about getting one myself they'll have a nice special edition or something.
I remember buying my ps4 on launch, I had no games either. It was my senior year of college. It'll always be special to me. I guess I had flower and resogun lol!

Fucking hell, apparently Honma was unable to move from the neck down. It took 10 minutes or more to get him out of the ring and into the ambulance, currently at hospital but there's been no further update.

Top Bottom