• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Ambrose loses his main nickname in a way if he shaves his head.

He just needs to stop wetting his hair which he probably does to tie into the lunatic fringe thing. When it is dry his hair looks much better.

Ambrose loses his main nickname in a way if he shaves his head.

He just needs to stop wetting his hair which he probably does to tie into the lunatic fringe thing. When it is dry his hair looks much better.

If ambrose shaves his head it would probably help the whole "lunatic" thing even more. His hair is way too thin to get that crazy kazinski look

korly

You can watch Juice Robinson get his dreads touched up for 9 minutes on NJPW World if that's what you're into.

Actually, I'm loving all the NJPW On The Road stuff. Especially the Ibushi one that paints him as a weirdo loner.

Went away for the weekend and just logged back on. I'm glad to hear that Honma doesn't have any sort of paralysis and should make a full recovery. Still, a spine injury is no joke, he's now definitely out of the NJC and likely the G1 as well, and probably won't return until WK12 at the absolute least, if he ever wrestles again.

Was Mauro fired, or is it in his WWE contract to be commentator for other sports?

He can still commentate for MMA I think, as long as it's not nationally televised like UFC or Bellator.

Not at the show, but another tasty looking card for Rev Pro's Cockpit shows. Haven't managed to make one yet this year, they keep selling out.

C6K7zKzWcAMdi1H.jpg:small

Should be up on demand in a day or so.

Fox318

Was Mauro fired, or is it in his WWE contract to be commentator for other sports?

Mauro's deal is that his first priority is WWE events. Outside of that he can commentate boxing, kickboxing, and anything else so long as WWE doesn't need him on that date.

Went away for the weekend and just logged back on. I'm glad to hear that Honma doesn't have any sort of paralysis and should make a full recovery. Still, a spine injury is no joke, he's now definitely out of the NJC and likely the G1 as well, and probably won't return until WK12 at the absolute least, if he ever wrestles again.

He can still commentate for MMA I think, as long as it's not nationally televised like UFC or Bellator.

I see. i asked cause I heard him call a boxing match yesterday. Thank you.

Not surprising when the roster is just old ROH. I don't think he will until he gets at least one MMA win though.... Solely so he can feel closure on that whole thing and not feel like a failure.

If the only thing keeping him out is losing at MMA, honestly he's never coming back

He's never winning an MMA fight

Zach

PPV tonight? Guess I'll check out the card on Wikipedia.

Edit: I actually find every match at least somewhat interesting. :O

Mahonay

Banned
I literally just realised Fastlane was on tonight five minutes ago

this double ppv shtick isn't working
I was super hype for Elimination Chamber and was counting down the days before it. If the weekly TV is good enough it works.

RAW lately has crawled into being mildly serviceable.

I will say they are at least doing a solid job in building their Mania feuds (other than the garbage Women's feud). Compared to the 2 previous years, the Mania build is amazing right now. Both builds for Mania 31 and 32 left me expecting those shows to be the drizzling shits (although 31 managed to be good regardless of shit-tier storylines).

I look forward to every PPV, I wait till after the show before I complain about it.

Yep...

And most PPVs have at least one match worth he 9.99 a month (which I use weekly anyway to watch 205 and Talking Smack)... I love the Network.

Also Joe vs Zayn is going to be great
and both the Braun/Roman and Goldberg/Owens matches have me curious to see what they are going to do.

Top Bottom