• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Striker can be really good when he's not up his own ass. Which is to say he's really good 5% of the time.

Sounds about right

If anyone cares Ospreay vs Galloway is about to start.

Lol fuck me Ospreay is pulling the Low Ki Hitman Agent 47 gear. Striker literally just name dropped Low Ki... what are the odds given we were just talking about that.

well allright

anyone got a link to all those wrestling rumors back in the day?

edit:http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.
Wow Kerry Von Erich really hated cats

Sounds about right

If anyone cares Ospreay vs Galloway is about to start.

Lol fuck me Ospreay is pulling the Low Ki Hitman Agent 47 gear. Striker literally just name dropped Low Ki... what are the odds given we were just talking about that.
Ospreay posts on GAF confirmed

I don't know if 6 hours is enough based on the rumored card.

I mean how long is the New Day skit. Is Rock coming out with them? or is he taking up his own 30 minutes?
Not the Rock, brother.

cvpyGiu.gif

jmdajr

WrestleMania is 6 hours long. There is lots of room for everyone.

1)Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Title)
2)Seth Rollins vs Triple H
3)Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker
4)Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens (US Title)
5)Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor
6)Gallows & Anderson vs Enzo/Cass (Raw Tag Team Titles)
7)Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Bayley (RAW Women's Title)
8)Neville vs Austin Aries vs Rich Swann vs Jack Gallgher vs Noam Dar vs Tozawa(Ladder Match Cruiserweight Title)
9)Andre The Giant Battle Royal
10)Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton (WWE Title)
11)AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon
12)John Cena/Nikki Bella vs The Miz/Maryse
13)Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin (Intercontinental Title)
14)American Alpha vs The Usos (SD Tag Team TItles)
15)Alexa Bliss vs Naomi (SD Women's Title)
edit: 16)Rock/Hogan says stuff
17)New day says stuff.

Beefy

8)Neville vs Austin Aries vs Rich Swann vs Jack Gallgher vs Noam Dar vs Tozawa(Ladder Match Cruiserweight Title)
17)New day says stuff.

Ultra Show vs Shaq aka match of the night.

Sephzilla

6 hours is too long. Even if WWE was great right now, I wouldn't want a 6+ hour long show.

And if the final match of your 6 hour show is a stinker; like how HHH/Roman put people to fucking sleep at my WrestleMania party, that's a bad lasting impression

jmdajr

6 hours is too long. Even if WWE was great right now, I wouldn't want a 6+ hour long show.

And if the final match of your 6 hour show is a stinker; like how HHH/Roman put people to fucking sleep at my WrestleMania party, that's a bad lasting impression

What should the last match be? Well, better.

What will be the last match? I don't even think Goldberg wants to be last. I know we give him a lot of shit but I think he worries about letting everyone down. I think he cares more than Brock, even though he can't perform.

Sephzilla

What should the last match be? Well, better.

What will be the last match? I don't even think Goldberg wants to be last. I know we give him a lot of shit but I think he worries about letting everyone down. I think he cares more than Brock, even though he can't perform.

Brock/Goldberg is probably going to go last because that's Vince's big money match.

Orton/Wyatt is the match that should go last

Kaladin

I'm more tired of New Day than I am of any act on any WWE roster at this point. The whole ice cream gimmick is a rip of CM Punk, though I bet they actually get it. Their actual wrestling isn't bad, but their promos are more "get our shit in" than even Enzo and Cass. Let these guys breath outside of New Day, let Woods be a mid-card champion, let Kofi go form a random tag team with someone else (New Day has totally fucked the Kofi clock), let Big E be a good low upper card comedy act which they so badly need.

The New Day was fun a long time ago, but I just roll my eyes every time Big E comes over the PA now.

Also, that bike was totally a bike fitted with an indoors freezer that had New Day stickers on it. If they were cool like Austin they would drive an ice cream truck into the building.

I think the only act I'm more tired of is Byron Saxton trying to be a 10 year old. Commentary should be drunk uncles that know too much about wrestling talking shit about wrestling.

klonere

Banned
They were doing pretty damn well with him before he got hurt. Triple H clearly loves the guy (some reports have said in the past that he was Triple H's favorite NXT signee). I think he'll be fine no matter what. At worst he's high midcard.

Yeah it's not like he isn't going to be pushed, not worried about that. Just the overemphasis on the shallow DA DEMON KING character.

It'll probably sell a ton of merch though.

I'm more tired of New Day than I am of any act on any WWE roster at this point. The whole ice cream gimmick is a rip of CM Punk, though I bet they actually get it. Their actual wrestling isn't bad, but their promos are more "get our shit in" than even Enzo and Cass. Let these guys breath outside of New Day, let Woods be a mid-card champion, let Kofi go form a random tag team with someone else (New Day has totally fucked the Kofi clock), let Big E be a good low upper card comedy act which they so badly need.

The New Day was fun a long time ago, but I just roll my eyes every time Big E comes over the PA now.

E and specially Kofi are great friends with CM, so there's probably some sort of acknowledgment from both parts.

Also, we all agree that the best use for the team now is to have them still together but with separate singles pushes. Woods with the Crusies, E as an upper midcarder and Kofi, just doing Kofi things.

Zach

17)New day says stuff.

Lord baby j.

Kaladin

I would have been 100% okay with Cena vs AJ headlining WrestleMania.

They have to drag that feud on again off again and wear out AJ before they can put it on WM main event levels.

E and specially Kofi are great friends with CM, so there's probably some sort of acknowledgment from both parts.

Also, we all agree that the best use for the team now is to have them still together but with separate singles pushes. Woods with the Crusies, E as an upper midcarder and Kofi, just doing Kofi things.

Still feels like a rip off though. I can see keeping them all together if they're doing separate things like E in the upper mid-card, Kofi below E and Woods in 205.

Zach

I am of the opinion that absolutely no wrestling show should go longer than Once Upon a Time in America.

Sephzilla

The double main event of WrestleMania this year should have been AJ vs Cena and KO vs Jericho.

I am of the opinion that absolutely no wrestling show should go longer than Once Upon a Time in America.

Unless it's GWF, of course

MickFoleyThumbsUp.gif

ReiGun

Not the Rock, brother.

cvpyGiu.gif

My darkest fear is that The New Day is only hosting WM so they can bring out Hogan and accept his "apology" on behalf of all black people.

I like to think I'm being irrational and that not even WWE is that tone deaf. And yet I can't shake the feeling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
17)New day says stuff.

I think they should strongly consider doing a champions v. champions match with the tag teams. I don't think they're doing themselves any favors adding matches to the card just so they can say that title was defended.

Can you imagine 2017 Sephzilla telling little baby 2004 Sephzilla "hey, these guys will be headlining WrestleMania 13 years from now!"

Mind-blowing.

Imagine 2017 Sephzilla telling little baby 2004 Sephzilla that the next two presidents would be a black guy and Donald Trump.

Beefy

I think they should strongly consider doing a champions v. champions match with the tag teams. I don't think they're doing themselves any favors adding matches to the card just so they can say that title was defended.

Imagine 2017 Sephzilla telling little baby 2004 Sephzilla that the next two presidents would be a black guy and Donald Trump.

You say that with a match like Shaq vs Show and AJ vs Shane.

Top Bottom