• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

hey gfex

R8HBjCD.png

Apparently Drake Younger has signed with WWE!

i8QxTVLOzhKDI.gif

Great news, the dude's one of the most enthusiastic, likeable characters in wrestling and deserves a shot at the big time after all the deathmatch shit he put himself through.

How was RAW? I turned it off after Wyatts/Shield. I think I'm going to stick to PPVs and NXT for the foreseeable future, I just can't stand 3 hours of this shit every week. Especially not live.

Well, looks like CM Punk didn't show up so they've lost Zychi as a customer.

Zycchi, I can sense you in this thread, I know your hanging on my every word, WATCH IMPACT.

Impact: It's Only 2 Hours.

strobogo

Banned
Well, looks like CM Punk didn't show up so they've lost Zychi as a customer.

Zycchi, I can sense you in this thread, I know your hanging on my every word, WATCH IMPACT.

Impact: It's Only 2 Hours.

I thought TNA has that 365 thing where the Impact never ends?

Impact: It never ends.

G-Fex

Now Boots you know HHH is just giving the WWE universe more of what they want, constant HHH. From all angles.

And his enforcer Pat PattersonKane. Cause he won't dirty his hands you know he's the king of kings.

PLUS OPERATION: HIJACK RAW WORKED.

ALL IN THE FAVOR OF THE E' THE WWE THAT IS. AND THOSE MARKS BOUGHT INTO IT GIVING THEM SUPER HIGH RATINGS FACTOR.

CONGRATULATIONS TWITTER MARKS FOR BEING THE PUPPETS AND FITTING INTO THE PEGS LIKE VINCE WANTED YOU TO

I hope those hijack RAW dolts feel appropriately stupid.

LET'S PUT MONEY INTO THE WALLETS OF THE VERY PEOPLE WE'RE ANGRY WITH!

If they really wanted to hijack RAW, they should have stayed at home and ordered a New Japan iPPV.

Aiii

So not worth it
Now that was a great Raw. It's funny how they can actually book a good Raw if they want to. Or rather said, if they're forced to have a well booked Raw because they need to please the crowd. I wish that was the status quo, but oh well.

Only downside was that this is like the third Raw that didn't have AJ on it. But somehow they did devote a rather long time for divas standards to a throwaway divas tag match. I don't understand why they wouldn't use this time to, I dunno, book an actual feud for the Divas Title. There's plenty of time to bury AJ after you have her beaten for the title in a 30 second match. Or just get it over with right now and then use the women you do want to use in an actual program. So weird how they just completely refuse to take the division seriously, yet somehow still need to have it around.

Meltzer said the person who told him Punk would be there called him immediately after the show and said he was lied to (the informant, not Meltzer)

strobogo

Banned
Meltzer said the person who told him Punk would be there called him immediately after the show and said he was lied to (the informant, not Meltzer)

Lol. Of course. Anytime he gets something wrong, he says he was lied to or plans changed. This time, it's his source was lied to.

Raw was aight again. fuck the nonstop CM Punk chants - he left EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU behind - but it was expected. couple things

-Bryan ain't a bad talker, but fuck, "these people love me!" cannot be your only talking point ever
-emma's raw treatment... :(
-heel Batista is all well and fine until he hits the ring and it all goes to shit
-there for Need for Speed day 1

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol. Of course. Anytime he gets something wrong, he says he was lied to or plans changed. This time, it's his source was lied to.

To be fair, Meltzer never said Punk would be there, he was very clear in his wording that he was told by someone high up, Punk was 100% going to be there. But he was very careful to never say he was 100% and always mentioned he only had the one source, but that it was a legit source.

Thing with Meltzer is, he reports rumors and on his sources, which then gets transcribed by the copy/paste dirtsheets and turns into "DAVE MELTZER SAYS PUNK WILL DEFINITELY BE AT RAW" and he gets shit about it.

Obviously he was worked, his source no doubt told him he was lied to, but as I said in the beginning, it's more likely they worked him.

Xater

Man that promo at the start of RAW could have been great, but sadly it just turned into advertisement for the Taker match. They should have said how Punk doesn't appreciate the fans and rather walks out because of his ego. Shut these idiot fans up.

Before someone asks, yes I couldn't resist and fast forwarded through the show.

holy shit i'm dying, how is this the first time im seeing this
Apparently Drake Younger has signed with WWE!

Great news, the dude's one of the most enthusiastic, likeable characters in wrestling and deserves a shot at the big time after all the deathmatch shit he put himself through.

How was RAW? I turned it off after Wyatts/Shield. I think I'm going to stick to PPVs and NXT for the foreseeable future, I just can't stand 3 hours of this shit every week. Especially not live.
he needs retribution
iboiMoPZs56pZM.gif

strobogo

Banned
Man that promo at the start of RAW could have been great, but sadly it just turned into advertisement for the Taker match. They should have said how Punk doesn't appreciate the fans and rather walks out because of his ego. Shut these idiot fans up.

I think Vince is keen to avoid that kind of thing after the Austin walk out and how that was handled.

Not a bad word was said about Punk on purpose, Vince still sees money in him. Also, shitting on Punk would have done NOTHING to quiet that crowd in Chicago

DiscoJon

Banned
To be fair, Meltzer never said Punk would be there, he was very clear in his wording that he was told by someone high up, Punk was 100% going to be there. But he was very careful to never say he was 100% and always mentioned he only had the one source, but that it was a legit source.

Thing with Meltzer is, he reports rumors and on his sources, which then gets transcribed by the copy/paste dirtsheets and turns into "DAVE MELTZER SAYS PUNK WILL DEFINITELY BE AT RAW" and he gets shit about it.

Obviously he was worked, his source no doubt told him he was lied to, but as I said in the beginning, it's more likely they worked him.
You are the biggest Meltzer apologist on here, sometimes I wonder if you are employed by the dirtsheets.

Aiii

So not worth it
You are the biggest Meltzer apologist on here, sometimes I wonder if you are employed by the dirtsheets.

All I was saying is Meltzer NEVER EVER says anything with certainty. So he never ever has to apologize for being wrong.

Wether you consider that is right or wrong is your decision.

Aiii

So not worth it
SO GUYS!

I just discovered something amazing. So, there's this Dutch Craigslist-like site where you can sell your shit. And I put my old iPhone on it this morning. Now this website has a function where you can see exactly what's for sale around you, and I clicked on my apartment building to see what my neighbors were selling.

And, while I'm not 100% sure, I have to check the nameplate tonight, I think my noisy upstairs neighbor is selling his floor, available at the end of the month it says. Now, this guy moved in in december 2012 and has been nothing but annoying me ever since. He stomps on the floor, yells through his house all day, plays his TV and shit loudly, has no problem slamming doors, even at 6 AM when he leaves for work, etc. In short, he's not so loud that I can call the cops on him or really have much of a valid complaint, but he's loud enough as to where I've spend the last year getting more and more annoyed every day. He's divorced clearly, and his kid stays with him from wednesday through sunday every two weeks. And goddamn, this kid is the whiniest kid ever, constantly cries, complains and yells. Spends the entire day rolling shit on the floor, throwing shit on the floor, stomping on the floor. A fucking nightmare.

But now it seems, he's either leaving or, worst-case scenario, replacing his floor with something that actually isolates his sound. But I'm gonna assume the fucker is moving out at the end of the month.

BEST DAY EVER!

Browny

Banned
SO GUYS!

I just discovered something amazing. So, there's this Dutch Craigslist-like site where you can sell your shit. And I put my old iPhone on it this morning. Now this website has a function where you can see exactly what's for sale around you, and I clicked on my apartment building to see what my neighbors were selling.

And, while I'm not 100% sure, I have to check the nameplate tonight, I think my noisy upstairs neighbor is selling his floor, available at the end of the month it says. Now, this guy moved in in december 2012 and has been nothing but annoying me ever since. He stomps on the floor, yells through his house all day, plays his TV and shit loudly, has no problem slamming doors, even at 6 AM when he leaves for work, etc. In short, he's not so loud that I can call the cops on him or really have much of a valid complaint, but he's loud enough as to where I've spend the last year getting more and more annoyed every day. He's divorced clearly, and his kid stays with him from wednesday through sunday every two weeks. And goddamn, this kid is the whiniest kid ever, constantly cries, complains and yells. Spends the entire day rolling shit on the floor, throwing shit on the floor, stomping on the floor. A fucking nightmare.

But now it seems, he's either leaving or, worst-case scenario, replacing his floor with something that actually isolates his sound. But I'm gonna assume the fucker is moving out at the end of the month.

BEST DAY EVER!

Do you spend your days looking like this?

4mL3y0M.png

Fingers crossed it's good news - neighbours are so often arses

strobogo

Banned
You can sell your apartment floor in Dutchlandia? And selling your floor is something you do before moving out? What an odd place you live in, Aiii.

strobogo

Banned
Is that something you usually buy yourself when moving into an apartment? Fake wooden floors that you then sell when you're done? The concept sounds bizarre unless there is some kind of misunderstanding here.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is that something you usually buy yourself when moving into an apartment? Fake wooden floors that you then sell when you're done? The concept sounds bizarre unless there is some kind of misunderstanding here.

Normally when you rent a place, you either put carpet in it or this stuff.

Generally when you move out you have to deliver the place and remove your floor, so the new owner can put in his own. If you want you can sell it to the next person renting, so he doesn't have to bother with it.

We very rarely have places furnished for rent, they're always bare.

Thing is, you have to make it fit your place, so there's alot of sawing involved making it nearly unusable elsewhere, so it's hard to find a place for it if you can't sell it to the next owner.

it is :O

I thought you were a real american. We the people!

I am amazed. How did you not know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom