• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

how am I supposed to know things Aiii we don't talk much.

It's like how am I supposed to know Stro is from some...state where he bicycle rides.

You don't even know where I'm from I bet!

strobogo

Banned
That's weird. Certainly never anything I've heard of in the US. When you say bare, do you mean the apartments come with concrete floors? This concept is so weird to me. I can't wrap my head around the idea of having to put in your own floor wherever you move. You're baking my noodle, Dave.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's weird. Certainly never anything I've heard of in the US. When you say bare, do you mean the apartments come with concrete floors? This concept is so weird to me. I can't wrap my head around the idea of having to put in your own floor wherever you move. You're baking my noodle, Dave.

Yep, in some cases you even have to remove the wallpaper if you put it up. You have to make sure all holes you made in the walls are closed up.

Basically, it looks like this when you get the key:
28885397.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
No no, that's where someone had a hole drilled in the wall and closed it!

See, it all makes sense!

Yep, in some cases you even have to remove the wallpaper if you put it up. You have to make sure all holes you made in the walls are closed up.

Basically, it looks like this when you get the key:
28885397.jpg

Wow...that is some different shit. Though I certainly wouldn't mind having a new floor if I moved in to a new place. Some floors look fucking disgusting.

G-Fex

No no, that's where someone had a hole drilled in the wall and closed it!

See, it all makes sense!

We'll see how much sense it makes once we get it into nightvision mode with a audio recorder and start listening for noises and ask questions.

Ithil

I have no idea what they hope to accomplish with this WM title match. They've given up on the idea of Batista being like the Rock, and just turned him heel, but haven't changed anything otherwise.
It's now just heel vs heel.

I have no idea what they hope to accomplish with this WM title match. They've given up on the idea of Batista being like the Rock, and just turned him heel, but haven't changed anything otherwise.
It's now just heel vs heel.

It's even worse, it's a heel nobody wants vs a heel nobody cares about. To top it all off, the heel nobody wants cant go two minutes without gassing

Ithil

It's even worse, it's a heel nobody wants vs a heel nobody cares about. To top it all off, the heel nobody wants cant go two minutes without gassing

That's another problem, the match is going to be absolute ass. Even Daniel Bryan couldn't get a good match out of Batista tonight, and while Orton is a good wrestler he can't carry lesser workers. Your only chance is a Triple Threat of some kind, with Batista being down for 90% of the match and Orton and the other guy having a proper match.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's another problem, the match is going to be absolute ass. Even Daniel Bryan couldn't get a good match out of Batista tonight, and while Orton is a good wrestler he can't carry lesser workers. Your only chance is a Triple Threat of some kind, with Batista being down for 90% of the match and Orton and the other guy having a proper match.

Yep, but after last night, you can be damned sure that's not happening.

So lets just accept this is gonna be just like the past 3 WrestleMania's and have an absolute dogshit main event title match.

G-Fex

You guys need to get off batistas back.....

Cause he can support maybe one person but it has to be rey mysterio sized! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rapstah

Nah, Paul Heyman wouldn't say "he was lied to"

The guy is probably one of the few people in the company that's still in contact with Punk directly.

I'm basing that bet on the idea that Meltzer realised he was lied to and made up something about his source being lied to to not expose that it was Paul Heyman.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm basing that bet on the idea that Meltzer realised he was lied to and made up something about his source being lied to to not expose that it was Paul Heyman.

Could be I suppose, but as I said, Meltzer had already covered his bases by never saying anything other than "I don't know, but my source is high up and would know and says he's 100% Punk is back."

Kaladin

Who needs CM Punk when we've got Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Solomon Crowe, Paige and Roman Reigns....seriously, the next generation is here....we don't care if Punk takes his ball and goes home.

Striker

Chicago crowd, kevinnashlaughing.gif

Triple H saying Bryan and the crowd belonging to "us" was funny; awful marks paying money to attempt to hijack a show.

All I was saying is Meltzer NEVER EVER says anything with certainty. So he never ever has to apologize for being wrong.

Wether you consider that is right or wrong is your decision.

Having just listened to what Meltzer actually said, this is true. It's part of his game. He works his audience as much as the workers.

Aiii

So not worth it
Who needs CM Punk when we've got Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Solomon Crowe, Paige and Roman Reigns....seriously, the next generation is here....we don't care if Punk takes his ball and goes home.

I care a little, but that's mostly because his leaving has an impact on AJ and dammit if AJ gets buried I RIOT!

I am okay with Punk not being around, though I would enjoy him doing an occasional 3-month run to put over some guys.

G-Fex

There we go. These people are not only more entertaining and put more effort, they're also in better shape than Punk.

Good riddance Punk, I enjoy these new superstars!

markatisu

You forgot Dolph Ziggler in your list there

Aiii

So not worth it
Heavy is really lucky his thread got locked right away, I don't know if he could've handled two flops in a row.

Browny

Banned
Punk definitely should have put someone over before leaving - with three PPVs after Mania but before his contract finished, there was plenty of opportunity.

Problem is - who? He already beat the Shield single-handedly, the Wyatts are too busy whuppin' Cena... I can't think of another young(ish) heel who could get a legit rub from Punk.

Marvel

could never

Exactly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not really watching them. I look at reviews and just find where the gifs are. But I will basically need to rewatch the 2000 shows since I really didn't have gifs for those.

Yep, you'll still probably catch me at your work rate, just not Wednesday. I'm still not done with Halloween Havoc 2000!

Ithil

On the post-RAW show, Stephanie gave a rant promo in the backstage segment where she said that Bryan would never be a Wrestlemania main eventer.
So are they thinking about closing the show with Triple H vs Bryan?

The amount of irony in that would be hilarious, if Punk's last straw was a mid-show match at WM losing to Triple H, and after he leaves Bryan is put in his spot and ends up main eventing the show.

Hasney

Oh god, they're still doing this Orton/Batista thing aren't they? I know Orton is the master of the rest hold, but all the rest holds in the world can't help Batista's gas situation.

Hell, I'd take Cena being added to the match at this point for a little bit of energy. Just anyone but Big Show.

Aiii

So not worth it
That doesn't matter.

WWE has 3 or 4 matches they call the main event of WrestleMania.

So when Steph says "main event" to Bryan, she means Triple H vs. Bryan.

Malvingt2

Punk definitely should have put someone over before leaving - with three PPVs after Mania but before his contract finished, there was plenty of opportunity.

Problem is - who? He already beat the Shield single-handedly, the Wyatts are too busy whuppin' Cena... I can't think of another young(ish) heel who could get a legit rub from Punk.

I disagree. If Punk is gone for WM, no way in hell he should come back to put any one over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom