• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Who do you think HHH will have his retirement match against?

I think he's had his retirement match twice now. His last Taker match was kind of one. Then he had his emotional farewell speech after that one Brock match (where the crowd chanted YOU TAPPED OUT).

His real retirement match will be against a broom.

tumblr_n1oxt1F5aR1t6njhko1_400.gif

Just rewatched that match. Makes the state of the WWE Divas division even sadder than it already was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I get home tonight, gonna watch the two new WCCW episodes. Can't wait.

jmdajr

I think he's had his retirement match twice now. His last Taker match was kind of one. Then he had his emotional farewell speech after that one Brock match (where the crowd chanted YOU TAPPED OUT).

His real retirement match will be against a broom.

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

Scottify

I was scouring the web for Japanese Wrestling after asking previously. I came across this gem. Now the whole match, I thought, was excellent, but this move at the end almost killed Misawa. I mean he must have slipped out of his grip or something because, damn.

ganso-bomb-2-o.gif

Laserfrog

The WWF held an old-timers battle royal in 1987 which had Thesz in it, but I can't find any information about it except for Gorilla Monsoon being in it and Macho Man being really annoyed that his dad wasn't invited to be a participant.

Vylash

We will NEVER see this on the main roster until Vince retires or gets hit by a bus

Not just Team #NO.
The winning team.
The team that has accepted the inevitability that is despair in WWE booking.
The team that knows full well that Triple H will handily beat a guy that was originally pegged for Christian's current spot when Trips was supposed to bury CM Punk - before Punk bailed.
The team that is well aware of WWE gleefully trolling what they perceive to be a hapless, addicted, spineless fanbase of chant-loving pissants.
The team that knows that emotionally investing in feuds that ultimately go nowhere and serve no purpose is a fool's cause.
The team that knows that the reason Triple H & Stephanie were perceived to be so good on the mic last night is that they genuinely believe everything they say.
The team that knows that D.Brine is being actively sabotaged because he's been reduced to nothing more than saying that the fans love him and he should be given a push because of that.

Any faith in #YES is misplaced. It's hopeless. It's a path to a Community thread full of Triple H avatars post-Mania.
And if there was ever a better example of despair than that I sure can't think of one.

You shut your mouth

jYGsbx4ii4JKB.jpg

#HOPE

Carnby

These stories about wives and 5 year old children supporting WrassleGAF's hobby makes me a bit jealous. My son is 2.5 years old, and when I suggest that we watch wrestling he cries and runs away.

I although he did play the Royal Rumble 2014 lottery with my friends and I. He drew Goldust and Del Rio. He was more concerned about Del Rio's scarf being left behind at the entrance. "Scarf? Scarf? Oh Nooo."

I was scouring the web for Japanese Wrestling after asking previously. I came across this gem. Now the whole match, I thought, was excellent, but this move at the end almost killed Misawa. I mean he must have slipped out of his grip or something because, damn.

ganso-bomb-2-o.gif

A botch that became into a rarely used finisher for Kawada. A great moment in wrestling history.

God damn it just release the Renee Young photo shoot. I'm hurting over here...... Not like this again...

I recommend getting your heart trampled on to any one
I recommend walking around naked in your living room
Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill)
It feels so good (swimming in your stomach)
Wait until the dust settles

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

I recommend biting off more than you can chew to anyone
I most certainly do
I recommend sticking your foot into your mouth at anytime
Feel free
Throw it down ( the caution blocks from the wind)
Hold it up (to the rays)
You wait and see when the smoke clears

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

Wear it out(the way a three way would do)
Melt it down (you are going to have to eventually)
The fire trucks are coming up around the bend

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn

Scottify

A botch that became into a rarely used finisher for Kawada. A great moment in wrestling history.

Ah, ok, so my suspicions were right. I wasn't sure because it was called the Ganso Bomb. I didn't know if it was meant to look like that or what, but still, fucking ouch.

And thank you snk2. :)

Nameless

God damn it just release the Renee Young photo shoot. I'm hurting over here...... Not like this again...

I recommend getting your heart trampled on to any one
I recommend walking around naked in your living room
Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill)
It feels so good (swimming in your stomach)
Wait until the dust settles

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

I recommend biting off more than you can chew to anyone
I most certainly do
I recommend sticking your foot into your mouth at anytime
Feel free
Throw it down ( the caution blocks from the wind)
Hold it up (to the rays)
You wait and see when the smoke clears

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

Wear it out(the way a three way would do)
Melt it down (you are going to have to eventually)
The fire trucks are coming up around the bend

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn

*brofist*

Real men listen to Alanis.

UberTag

more like #HOBO
it is over marks, dbry burial will be complete at wrestlefest
accept Nakamura as your new lord and savior
I've already accepted Nakamura as my savior.
I have to pinch myself every time I realize I'll get to watch him perform live in just over two months from killer seats.

Heel

I agree with Professor Beef. This is much like the Nye vs. Ham debate, in that it is on you to show me the evidence that Bryan as a draw is real. Are you going to tell me that carbon ratings are inaccurate?

Raw64life

ganso-bomb-2-o.gif

Downloaded this clip on Kazaa like 15 years ago. Commentary is hilarious.

Sblargh

Banned
First 5 minutes of Total Divas:

Their training is way better than their matches, is there really a conscious effort to make the diva matches lame?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First 5 minutes of Total Divas:

Their training is way better than their matches, is there really a conscious effort to make the diva matches lame?

Total Divas is a fun show, enjoy the ride. It hits its stride once Jojo doesn't show up anymore and the insanity turns up to 11.

It's all in good fun though! Think of the memories, the nostalgia, the hand!!

We're going to court tonight, motherfucker!

WrassleGAF, decide my night again
Casablanca anniversary screening
Being a lazy butt and just watching Main Event while doing situps and playing Hearthstone
DISCUSS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

somedevil

TV viewership for 3/3 Raw:

hour 1: 4.672
hour 2: 4.620
hour 3: 4.438

Avg: 4.577

Very good with the drop of the 3rd hour the smallest in a long time and the 3rd hour had the most 18-49 demo as well. A big win for Bryan!

WrassleGAF, decide my night again
Casablanca anniversary screening
Being a lazy butt and just watching Main Event while doing situps and playing Hearthstone
DISCUSS

Bronson, if that movie starts and you're not in that theater, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom