• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottify

Don't listen to any threats of bans. Omerta.

Threats of bans do not concern me, for I have powers. Political powers!

AxH1R.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
what a strange tweet

Bully Ray
“After hearing #ChicagoRaw crowd tonight has helped me make an important career decision @IMPACTWRESTLING. Stay tuned.”

We're going to court tonight, motherfucker!

WrassleGAF, decide my night again
Casablanca anniversary screening
Being a lazy butt and just watching Main Event while doing situps and playing Hearthstone
DISCUSS
i haven't seen Casablanca but dude, it's fucking Main Event. go see Casablanca

somedevil

what a strange tweet

Bully Ray
“After hearing #ChicagoRaw crowd tonight has helped me make an important career decision @IMPACTWRESTLING. Stay tuned.”

He leaving to go back to the WWE?

Also for the new page here is the Raw viewership numbers:

TV viewership for 3/3 Raw:

hour 1: 4.672
hour 2: 4.620
hour 3: 4.438

Avg: 4.577

Very good with the drop of the 3rd hour the smallest in a long time and the 3rd hour had the most 18-49 demo as well. A big win for Bryan!

Aiii

So not worth it
I agree with Professor Beef. This is much like the Nye vs. Ham debate, in that it is on you to show me the evidence that Bryan as a draw is real. Are you going to tell me that carbon ratings are inaccurate?
Why? Were you there?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, Jojo x Gabriel was awesome

That it was.

what a strange tweet

Bully Ray

WWE doesn't want him, I can't see him being wanted either. Unless him and Ryback film a reality show.

Very good with the drop of the 3rd hour the smallest in a long time and the 3rd hour had the most 18-49 demo as well. A big win for Bryan!

Interesting, really good. Turns out the Ghost of CM Punk is more of a draw than Punk.

The future looks bright for The E with talents like Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Dolph, Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre. See how easy that is to say brahs? The future is never as bright as imagine it.

Big One

Banned
Bully Ray would be great in WWE. Especially since Lesnar is probably leaving soon, and him losing to Undertaker would be a good write-off for him. Then enters Bully Ray, the new Paul Heyman guy. Hilarity ensues.

Scottify

To those whom I offended with my lapse in judgement I do hereby apologize in full and can only hope this doesn't affect my current JTTS status.

Aiii

So not worth it
We in mainstream entertainment have decades of ratings evidence, focus groups and demographic analysis. Look at the structure of wresting today and you'll see it evolved from the circus.
The great flood clearly explains why there was a rating dip at the time, unless you were there, I refuse to believe your false evidence, which was obviously planted by Kane to try and break our faith.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Total Divas is a fun show, enjoy the ride. It hits its stride once Jojo doesn't show up anymore and the insanity turns up to 11.
Jojo on total divas was basically "creative has nothing for you." She should replace Natalya in season 3, but they're already ready and primed to keep Nattie as a main on that show.

UberTag

You're doing it wrong.
The WWE doesn't look at these numbers and say "big win for Bryan".
They look at these numbers and say "man, Triple H you've still got it".
They're also very excited because a Big Dave main event didn't drop the numbers like so many other loser matches have from other guys in recent months.
D.Brine's show closing segments typically lose a lot more than this but Big Dave and Triple H ensured the ratings would hold.

WM IV was my first WrestleMania, took a while to see the whole thing as i only rented the part 1 video from the video shop and didn't get to see part 2 a little while later.

Sblargh

Banned
Seth leaving kind of made sense. Make Roman Reigns and Dean bond through being punched in the face together.
But then Roman Reigns totally went back there to save his friend. They kept fighting! And Seth... Seth just... he just watched.

How could he, WressleGAF?
How could he just stand there and watch?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania 4 review is solid so far, enjoying these

Batigol

Banned

Isn't it more people tuning in to see if Punk returns than watching for Bryan?

slit

Isn't it more people tuning in to see if Punk returns than watching for Bryan?

I don't know but as I said, after that segment where Stephanie and Hunter made Bryan look like a complete tool, they probably won't tune in next week for him.

darkbanjo

I felt like Warrior/Herc was the most enjoyable match after the main event. Idk why, but I really enjoyed it. 5 minutes of two muscled up dudes throwing bombs. Both men came loaded for bear.

I feel like I could have enjoyed it in the right mindset but it really didn't do much for me on this occasion. I do see the appeal.

UberTag

Another dang Batman game?
Every major video game and movie franchise is now annualized.
They all want to be WrestleMania.

Batman game WrestleMania.
Call of Duty WrestleMania.
Twilight WrestleMania.
Hunger Games WrestleMania.
Star Wars WrestleMania.
Marvel WrestleMania.
Spider-Man WrestleMania.

If wrestling fans will keep churning out dough for the same thing year after year, why should the video game and movie industries not get in on the action?

Eventually there will be nothing new released except the same 20 franchises year after year after year in all media. It will be un-bear-ably magnificent.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like I could have enjoyed it in the right mindset but it really didn't do much for me on this occasion. I do see the appeal.

I think it is because the rest of the tournament matches had no story or flow to them, and it had SOMETHING that made sense for the characters and played to their strengths.

Batigol

Banned
I don't know but as I said, after that segment where Stephanie and Hunter made Bryan look like a complete tool, they probably won't tune in next week for him.

It's 'cause he's so goofy and corny. He's not witty enough to hit back a smart reply to them when they're running him down. Just does that goofy grin

Rock and Punk are Gods at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom