• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
Wtf @ the camera work. This is just awful. No wonder these shows aren't normally live.

I hope they do live Main Event/Smackdown every week though. Would get more subscriptions imo.

Big One

Banned
Not sure if you guys haven't watched WWE in a while or Main Event is just weird tonight, because they're normally shot in the usual WWE way
They are..in post-production. Editting and post-production is a thing for Main Event and Smackdown normally. Then again their live Smackdown event a while back...no problems there, so why are there issues here?

This is how much WWE cares about the geo block on their network.

tROfcY6.png

They are..in post-production. Editting and post-production is a thing for Main Event and Smackdown normally. Then again their live Smackdown event a while back...no problems there, so why are there issues here?

I'm pretty sure they still edit them live, but they like to fiddle with stuff on the backend because why not. Like when Chimel flubs them lines.

chunk3rvd

I can't believe people are mentioning the camerawork like it's something new. I FUCKING HATE WWE camera work with a passion. I don't know if it's a PG thing but they shake the camera on everything. Often guys kill themselves or dish out stiff blows and the impact is just wasted as the camera work ruins it. My latest pet peeve is the Cesaro Swing - what the fuck is this? http://youtu.be/F1Z5pHr5CK0 They zoom in and out like that on this move all the time. I have a greater desire to vomit than the wrestlers spinning round every time I see it

Showaddy

Batista is going to work a 15-20 min match in the main event of WM. Oh. My. God.

I find it amazing that they turned him Heel but he still has to wrestle as a face because he's too gassed to get any sustained offence going. I mean he tried to do a mock YES chant last night but he was so tired his arms just collapsed to his sides after like 2 points.

Downhome

Does it annoy anyone else how the Usos do their saying? I want it to be U-sos instead of Us-O. I will assume I'm the only guys that gets pissed off about that.

Big One

Banned
Ugh Big Show. I swear to god next to Appledough, I Came to Play, and Booyakasha (or whatever the fuck their names ore), his theme song is basically motivation for me to turn the channel.

Downhome

Man, the Usos look awesome with the titles on.

The whole thing looks so old school, I love it.

They look and sound a LOT like the Rock.

UberTag

Is anyone interested in an ROH ticket for the Toronto show?

I'm in row 3, section B, seat 20. I'm selling it at cost, so $50.
Why are you looking to bail from attending Global Wars? You're not going to give the WWE money for their Ricoh Coliseum house show instead, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom