• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

I want Cena/Orton/Batista on the post mania raw pre show just for the crowd, let Bryan win it on the big show the next night

Sblargh

Banned
Is there anyone other than Kane who Bryan could ally and not feel rushed? Brie? Cesaro due to their indie past together? I feel like he actually doesn't have any friends there. ;_;

Soup Bar

This is a really weird request but: Are there any PPVs on the network with really good chair shots? I need a clean, HD image of someone taking a chair shot to the head..

I always liked the one Vince took at Mania 22 but everyone already said Rock and Foley at Royal Rumble 99.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fallbrawl 2000 ends the era of good feelings with no straight shooting Stevie Ray on the stick. 10,000 percent less YAK references, 1,000,000 percent increase in Scott Hudson is bald jokes.

KissVibes

Banned
There's word going around that
One of the WrestleMania matches will be Christian vs Sheamus vs Del Rio vs Ziggler for a title shot OR Sheamus and Ziggler vs Christian and Del Rio

thuway

Encephalitis is a brain injury. Ain't got shit to do with mosquitoes.

What are you talking about? Encephalitis can be caused by a myriad of diseases transmitted from mosquitoes. Malaria, Dengue, and Yellow Fever. It's the inflammation of the diencephalon.

An injury would be a extradural hematoma.

tumblr_n1xmfb7xr31ro4dt3o1_1280.jpg

What are you talking about? Encephalitis can be caused by a myriad of diseases transmitted from mosquitoes. Malaria, Dengue, and Yellow Fever. It's the inflammation of the diencephalon.

An injury would be a extradural hematoma.

I feel dumb now. I know nothing about brains apparently. Thanks!

Putting Triple H's stupid water spitting above Goldust's entrance smh

Blame the fans. That's who voted.

UberTag

Good Guy Aaron gave Ziggler the rub, hopefully Zig gets his Wrestlemania moment.
I hope Ziggles gets booked in a Mania tag match with Sheamus only to get written off the card with an injury angle and replaced with Sheamus' cousin, Beaker.

This all ties back into his long-running Christian feud. Beaker still hasn't gotten his revenge.

I always liked the one Vince took at Mania 22 but everyone already said Rock and Foley at Royal Rumble 99.

Was that the one that sounded like a gunshot?

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Probably my favorite chair shot of all time.....except that I can't even remember who was involved or what event it happened at.

Someone halp

EDIT: Forget it. After a Google search, there are way too many ridiculous chairshots. I can't even remember which one I liked.

SD Spoilersssssss

WWE taped this week's episode of WWE SmackDown from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. Here are spoiler results:

* Batista kicks off the show to cut a promo. Daniel Bryan interrupts him and eventually Kane comes out and beats down Daniel Bryan. Big Show makes the save. Vickie Guerrero comes out and sets up tonight's tag team main event: Kane and Batista vs. Daniel Bryan and Big Show.

* Christian defeated Dolph Ziggler. Alberto Del Rio was on commentary and distracted Ziggler, allowing Christian to get the win.

* The Usos defeated Curtis Axel and Ryback.

* Eva Marie and Natalya defeated AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka when Natalya made AJ tap out with a Sharpshooter.

* The Shield came out and cut a promo about how they need to get back on the same page. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose end up getting into a scuffle before they all make up and reunite.

* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio with a Brogue Kick.

* Big E defeated Jack Swagger. They teased more tension between Swagger and Cesaro.

* Another promo from Lana and Alexander Rusev.

* Daniel Bryan and Big Show come out before the main event and say they've picked a name for their team: "Respect The Beard, Fear The Giant."

* Bryan and Big Show defeated Batista and Kane after Big Show hit Kane with a Knockout punch and Bryan rolled him up for the pin. SmackDown ends with Bryan leading a "Yes!" chant while sitting on Show's shoulders.

cmon maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Vylash

Eva Marie & Natalya def. AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka

THE RISE OF EVA MARIE BEGINS, NEXT STOP IS THE DIVAS TITLE #ALLREDEVERYTHING

Chamber

love on your sleeve
SD Spoilersssssss

* Daniel Bryan and Big Show come out before the main event and say they've picked a name for their team: "Respect The Beard, Fear The Giant."

* Bryan and Big Show defeated Batista and Kane after Big Show hit Kane with a Knockout punch and Bryan rolled him up for the pin. SmackDown ends with Bryan leading a "Yes!" chant while sitting on Show's shoulders.

cmon maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

iKLfnQoELpdpn.png

gurudyne

SD Spoilersssssss

This week is like a cliffsnotes version of everything wrong with DBry's push last year. And who keeps coming up with these shit tag team names? A kindergartner could do better.

This week is like a cliffsnotes version of everything wrong with DBry's push last year. And who keeps coming up with these shit tag team names? A kindergartner could do better.

WWE will be pushing "Respect the Beard, Fear the Giant" t-shirts starting next week.

UberTag

Clearly the fact that they're shit names is deliberate. Hard to get over when you've got a shit name.

Tonight's Smackdown results are trollerific. Glad I'm not paying $120/year like some of you guys for amazing booking like that.

My suggested name for
the new D.Brine & Show tag team = Beard & Bastard

So many memories!

lol @ those Smackdown spoilers. So awful.

ANYWAYS

The WWE should bring back those pre-match backstage camera shots they used to do in 97-98 for big PPV main events right before the competitors came out. Felt so raw.

I just got back from the Mainevent/Smackdown event.

Not sure it was on ME or not but seemed like a dark match of the Wyatts vs Sin cara, R. Truth, and Xavier woods. Bray amazed me live, seeing him on TV is one thing but live is a whole other chapter. The guy has it, plan and simple.

Overall, it sucked. Few CM punk chants, and Batista was hated but damn his music was SO loud compared to everyone else.

Loudest pops
-D. Bry
-Wyatts
-Real Americans (huge for Cesaro)
-Sheild
-JBL(he started chanting his name with everyone)

The WWE should bring back those pre-match backstage camera shots they used to do in 97-98 for big PPV main events right before the competitors came out. Felt so raw.

YUS SO GOOD
CZW (rather blatantly) yoinked this idea when we had the time. We really like that sort of thing.

Also OMAN THUWAY

UberTag

Overall, it sucked. Few CM punk chants, and Batista was hated but damn his music was SO loud compared to everyone else.
They're paying Big Dave a lot of money. More than most of the guys on the roster that can actually move. Clearly they have to get as much as they can out of him. Loud pyro means he's a big deal and will eventually win over casual fans and bring in the mainstream crowds that the WWE so covets as they will naturally want to see more of Big Dave after watching his talking raccoon movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom