• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
How to do reviews:

Get video
Get GifCam to size you want
Open Note/Wordpad
Gif when you see something that you want to gif

*Plus or minus copious amounts of booze*

Lambada, you should review Jerry Flynn vs Tank Abbott SHOOT FIGHT RULES.

kapowza

Remember when Jim Neidhart showed up in TNA in a match against Jay Lethal and looked like he was pregnant with sextuplets?

haha! that's the only bit of TNA I've ever seen outside of gifs and botchamania. His powerslam still looked amazing.

edit: actually, watching it on youtube it doesn't. My memory was a fast and brutal one where he caught him running and went right into it, I guess like Orton does sometimes.

strobogo

Banned
i remember it being pretty bad, with Tank whiffing worked punches and shit.

tank.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tons of new Network content in the Vault on the WWE Network. Another episode of WCCW making there 4, and a lot of live events under Old School. Very happy!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the new WCCW episode. Battle Royale with $10k on a pole. Once it gets down to 3 left they can try to get the money. Unusual concept but let's see how much fun it is. Jose Lothario is in this match.

tm24

I'm @elpescado

I've been retweeted by AJ Lee and Cyber Stunnered by Stone Cold Steve Austin so I'm arguably the best WrassleGAFer on Twitter.

Nope, that honor goes to that Tazz reply from Professor Beef or Mr Nobody. It's been a few years, i forgot who it was

XenoRaven

So I think we should do an analysis of Luke Harper.

Big man, great wrestler, convincing character.

But can he branch out of his crazy trucker driver redneck cult gimmick? Does he have a future outside of the Wyatt Family? Has anyone actually seen what his face looks like behind the beard? Can he talk? What's his physique like under that gross stained wife beater? All burning questions that I need answers to.

But can he branch out of his crazy trucker driver redneck cult gimmick? Does he have a future outside of the Wyatt Family? Has anyone actually seen what his face looks like behind the beard? Can he talk? What's his physique like under that gross stained wife beater? All burning questions that I need answers to.

Indeed.

They will be grooming him to be a more kid friendly version of Big Show.

Harper's hips are as wide as his shoulders. never a good look for a wrassler.

He's 6'5, Orton sized. But real big men in wrestling seem to be in very short supply these days and, what with WWE signing more and more indie talent to the Performance Centre, people should probably get used to guys the size of Harper being billed as 'big guys'.

I'd imagine that if Harper ever turns face, he'll revert to his 'Big Rig' trucker gimmick he used as Brodie Lee on the indies. As for his promo ability, he's competent enough, but it's not something he's known for.

strobogo

Banned

He doesn't need to branch out. Wrestling always needs a big trucker type who lariatoos and boots faces off.

The #WrassleGAF Universe Twitter Index should be in every OT.

The other good thing about Luke Harper is he's a great 'anchor' wrestler if he ever has to work with smaller flippy floppy indie stars!

I'm kinda leery about posting my account since it's my real name. Advice? Should I throw it up here?

Me too... :(

There's only one WrassleGAFer who knows my super-secret identity, and he's held that info like a champ, but I'm sure there are others I could trust here too. With great power comes great responsibility.

My twitter is used about 90% for wrasslin' too, but it's not something I can turn into a gimmick account at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom