• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Here is a more detailed breakdown of Batista promo on Smackdown:

Batista comes out to heavy boos to cut a promo asking where has the real men gone. He said last week a man with baby oil came out and challenge him; Dolph Ziggler and he beat him trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. He starts running down Daniel Bryan leading him coming out. At one point Dave called Daniel Bryan a “fan” and when they let “fans” into the locker room it ruined the business. Batista tells everyone to deal with the fact he is main eventing Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan comes out and says this “fan” had Batista beat if it wasn’t for Triple H. Bryan started running down Batista’s fashion style with his skinny jeans, his vest, his tattoo around his belly button and his pierced nose which got Batista to start attacking Daniel Bryan.. Kane ran down to get a 2 on 1 on Bryan until Big Shows music hit and him running down making the save. Vickie Guerrero makes a Tag Team Main Event later with Batista & Kane vs. Daniel Bryan & Big
Show

Well this promo battle sounded hilarious and it seems to point towards the 3 way direction.

jmdajr

Batista comes out to heavy boos to cut a promo asking where has the real men gone. He said last week a man with baby oil came out and challenge him; Dolph Ziggler and he beat him trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. He starts running down Daniel Bryan leading him coming out. At one point Dave called Daniel Bryan a “fan” and when they let “fans” into the locker room it ruined the business. Batista tells everyone to deal with the fact he is main eventing Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan comes out and says this “fan” had Batista beat if it wasn’t for Triple H. Bryan started running down Batista’s fashion style with his skinny jeans, his vest, his tattoo around his belly button and his pierced nose which got Batista to start attacking Daniel Bryan.. Kane ran down to get a 2 on 1 on Bryan until Big Shows music hit and him running down making the save. Vickie Guerrero makes a Tag Team Main Event later with Batista & Kane vs. Daniel Bryan & Big
Show

Well this promo battle sounded hilarious and it seems to point towards the 3 way direction.

Don't need to read that but nice. Time for Ziggler to shine!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Show

Every time I listen to or read a Batista promo, it really reminds me of how a father who failed at sports tries to live his dream vicariously through his son. Vince is basically speaking/acting through Batista. Everything he is saying is exactly how Vince feels.

jmdajr

Big show finally going to get his Wrestlemania moment.

I feel that show hasn't been pooppoed on as much as other wrestlers who are not Daniel Bryan. They give Sheamus and Orton a lot more shit and they are far better wrestlers.
Do fans not realize Big Show and HHH are Bros? I wish they would crap on him more.

That SmackDown spoiler highlights that it's as good a time to bring back the WrestleMania 2000 main event and have Orton vs. Batista vs.
Bryan
vs.
Big Show

From the Michael Elgin AMA:

Last year you expressed disappointment on twitter about Cesaro using your dead lift suplex from the turn-buckle.

What're your general thoughts on the usage of signature moves, with time, do you mind more or less about Cesaro lifting.... hehe... one of your moves?

Reddit thread from the time: http://redd.it/1dmmvk

Tweet: https://twitter.com/ROHMichaelElgin/status/330356146416275456

[–]Michaelelgin 6 points 2 hours ago (6|0)

People can do as they wish, but it's clear it was used by me first.

man Cesaro, I knew he stole moves. whatamark

Imagine how upset Elgin would be if he saw that Bryan stole his rolling German suplex in the Elimination Chamber match or that Titus O'Neill stole his lariat.

strobogo

Banned
From the Michael Elgin AMA:

man Cesaro, I knew he stole moves. whatamark

Let him pretend that he was the first guy to do it when Kanyon and Saturn were doing it in 1998 on a regular basis.

Fuck, doods, I don't think I can keep up with the 2000 remastering. Shit is dragging me down in a hurry. I've been in SUCH a bad mood today 100% because of Spring Stampede and the idea of watching the rest of the year makes me already sad.

That SmackDown spoiler highlights that it's as good a time to bring back the WrestleMania 2000 main event and have Orton vs. Batista vs.
Bryan
vs.
Big Show

Lets keep the WM2000 influence going for the first few minutes of the match and repeat the speed of that first elimination as well.

G-Fex

Uh.. Lemme look:
Me: @BronsonLee
Sunny: @Sunflower4000
Boots: @SenorLARIATO
Shark Johnson: @MrSharkJohnson
Mr Luchador: @MrLuchador
Matthew Gallant: @matthewjgallant
Xater: @Xater_
FallingEdge: @FallingEdge
spindashing: @spindashing
Mr. Sandman: @JWOUTLAW13
Sephzilla: @Sephzilla
dmczaf: @dmczaf
Rapstah: @am_rapstah
tj hazuki: @newbornstarr
TL21xx: @TL21xx
WhoaIsThatMars: @WhoaIsThatMars
tm24: @mightytm24
Pavaloo: @pavaloo
Anth0ny: @anthh0ny
Serpentine: @SerpentineZero
JamieOD: @JamieOD
ElPescado: @elpescado
Professor Beef: @ProfessorBeef
mtsmylie: @smylie
CureVylash: @CureVylash
GolazoDan: @GolazoDan
mrboo001: @mrboo001
Judderman: @JUDDERMANG

I've probably missed some.
Deal with it.
Or send them to me, whatevers

you forgot the king of games, dingus.

@g_fex =)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let him pretend that he was the first guy to do it when Kanyon and Saturn were doing it in 1998 on a regular basis.

Fuck, doods, I don't think I can keep up with the 2000 remastering. Shit is dragging me down in a hurry. I've been in SUCH a bad mood today 100% because of Spring Stampede and the idea of watching the rest of the year makes me already sad.

If you need to let it go, let it go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnTlgxhuexc

Should cheer you up a little.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Stevie Ray commentates on two whole PPVs.

They already gave him the Ziggler treatment. Was Zigg champ for more than a day?

edit: Will the Yes movement last longer than What? or Wooooooo!

I mean I guess it's not a fair question since it's a late start, but will people still be Yes-ing in... 5 years?

I doubt it but I guess it depends on how big Bryan gets, if he's actually regular main eventer for a period and gets wins for a good amount of time 'yes' could be in other matches when they do moves he does.

jmdajr

HHH Biggest Bro's right here.

bros0000_zps1c67e03e.jpeg

Not sure who the last midget is, but maybe there is hope for D. Bry.

edit: I'm sure HHH tried his damn-dest to get Regal over. The day Regal got suspended and was booted as RAW General manager was some sad shit.

Elgin's one to talk, deciding to add a rip-cord short-arm lariat into his war crate right around the time Okada started getting popular. He'll have to drop that when the New Japan guys fly over to ROH in a couple of months.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to stray from the norm and try to watch something new.

I'm going to watch a recent NOAH show and see how it goes. I only recognize like 5 people on the card.

fhmars-1.png

he was better anyways

So when did Daniel Bryan get so over with the yes stuff? The 2012 Rumble is on the network right now and he opens the show with a terrible cage match where no one seems to care that he's carrying the NWA belt. I know he drops the belt at WM in like ten seconds, but I can't remember if the yes thing had caught on by then or not. Seems unlikely.

It started to catch on up to WM. At WM the smarks were chanting YES. At Raw is when it really took over.

GQman2121

Banned
So when did Daniel Bryan get so over with the yes stuff? The 2012 Rumble is on the network right now and he opens the show with a terrible cage match where no one seems to care that he's carrying the NWA belt. I know he drops the belt at WM in like ten seconds, but I can't remember if the yes thing had caught on by then or not. Seems unlikely.

I'm going to stray from the norm and try to watch something new.

I'm going to watch a recent NOAH show and see how it goes. I only recognize like 5 people on the card.

NOAH's actually improved a fair bit, they've made some good additions to the mid-card with guys like Ohara, Harada, Kotoge & Kenou really freshening up the jr's division - plus, Zack Sabre Jr. & Ogawa are an awesome jr's team. Also, TMDK have become one of the best heavyweight tag teams going, their matches are usually a highlight of NOAH these days.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NOAH's actually improved a fair bit, they've made some good additions to the mid-card with guys like Ohara, Harada, Kotoge & Kenou really freshening up the jr's division - plus, Zack Sabre Jr. & Ogawa are an awesome jr's team. Also, TMDK have become one of the best heavyweight tag teams going, their matches are usually a highlight of NOAH these days.

I'll give it a chance after I watch my SMASH waifu kick my Ice Ribbon waifu's head in

Anth0ny

It was that mania and raw after mania (2012) that had super hot crowds and really started the whole yes thing.

jmdajr

I remember Scott being a good wrestler with the Steiner Brothers. Then all of sudden he started sucking as Big Poppa Pump.

Did he have some sort of Injury?Anyhow, r.i.p. Frankensteiner.

strobogo

Banned
He had a few severe back injuries, plus a lot of added mass and striations, then he basically had a dead foot the last 4-5 months of WCW.

Do those gifs look sped up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom