• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

He was the DJ right? That's kind of a debut haha

Doesn't count. Doesn't count. Doesn't count.

Does look kinda cool though...

1780666_736933479662255_456890681_n.png

Though the fact they focused on DJ Crowe & glow-stick dancer Kalisto at the party probably wasn't a coincidence lol

Bandini

Sup WrestleGAF, first time poster here. Been lurking for a couple months and just got my account activated. Started getting into wrestling for the first time since I was a kid a few months ago. I was buzzed, watching stupid shit on youtube and went through a bunch of Stone Cold / Vince McMahon rivalry videos, comedy gold. After that, more attitude era stuff, and been getting into recent stuff the last month or two. A few thoughts on what's going on now...

John Cena's five knuckle shuffle has gotta be the lamest move I have seen. Looks so weak and boring, which is a shame 'cause if he hammed it up like The Rock's people's elbow, it could be pretty entertaining. Something like looking at the crowd and counting out each knuckle with his other hand before he did it, then just going more over the top with the execution. But no, he just does his dumb "you can't see me" thing and falls on the mat.

Daniel Bryan really needs to beat Trips clean at Wrestlemania. Anything else could be a disaster.

Bray Wyatt is a great talker. That promo where he compared John Cena to an aging thoroughbred horse was fascinating.

I like Christian for some reason. Not really sure why. Would have been hilarious if he had won Elimination Chamber.

My wife is way too into Cesaro. Won't stop talking about his pecs, or how he gives hope for other bald guys to be hot, whenever she sees him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sup WrestleGAF, first time poster here. Been lurking for a couple months and just got my account activated. Started getting into wrestling for the first time since I was a kid a few months ago. I was buzzed, watching stupid shit on youtube and went through a bunch of Stone Cold / Vince McMahon rivalry videos, comedy gold. After that, more attitude era stuff, and been getting into recent stuff the last month or two. A few thoughts on what's going on now...

John Cena's five knuckle shuffle has gotta be the lamest move I have seen. Looks so weak and boring, which is a shame 'cause if he hammed it up like The Rock's people's elbow, it could be pretty entertaining. Something like looking at the crowd and counting out each knuckle with his other hand before he did it, then just going more over the top with the execution. But no, he just does his dumb "you can't see me" thing and falls on the mat.

Daniel Bryan really needs to beat Trips clean at Wrestlemania. Anything else could be a disaster.

Bray Wyatt is a great talker. That promo where he compared John Cena to an aging thoroughbred horse was fascinating.

I like Christian for some reason. Not really sure why. Would have been hilarious if he had won Elimination Chamber.

My wife is way too into Cesaro. Won't stop talking about his pecs, or how he gives hope for other bald guys to be hot, whenever she sees him.

Give us a Fave Five! Also, welcome goddammit welcome!

Aiii

So not worth it
Welcome Bandini, but if you've been lurking here you know full well that it's mandatory to post a fave five as a newcomer.

DMczaf

That's the future of WWE you're talking about there.

Did you shake my hand?

Scottify

After watching Hardcore Heaven 1997 the other night, specifically Taz(z) vs. Chris Candido, I can officially say I am sick of the word Tazplex. Good god, Joey Styles must have used it 100 times.

Warrior was more or less the same, just with less Aquanet. Big Dave just looks older to me. His face much rounder. So I'll go with Batista.

Scottify

I guess that's the price you pay when you have an all natural physique and are getting older....

But seriously, that pic he still looks pretty darn big albeit with less definition, especially around the abdominal.

G-Fex

I wonder what Sting is doing right now

HHH: Steph, I'm going to give those fans the dream match they always wanted..Sting vs. HHH at Wrestlemania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom