• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Stro is going into business for himself and stealing my Mania review gifs!

Wrestler court

ibi9XPQXIyttaV.gif

strobogo

Banned
God damn, fans were so amped for Kane/Taker at WM14. Way more than anything else on the show up to that point. Great atmosphere for it.

Showaddy

Seems The Ascension have started working house shows but got Del Rio-esque reactions during their match at MSG. If they keep coming out to crickets will they still get moved up or will they be considered a failure and left in NXT?

Look at his avatar. It's a patchwork of shit, a quilt of crap. Yet here you all are, blind to the signs he broadcasts clear as day; lapping his shit up.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Strobogo like Guns N' Roses. That should tell you everything right there.
More like Hold Yer' Noses cause they are shit and the only people that like them wear boot cut jeans and bandanas...in 2014.

Only 6 hours till Lockdown Bean! It's going to be good and all these haters will pretend not to like it.

Amazing theme for such an average guy. I'm sure it's just production music, but it's so good.

I love the theme and one of the comments said it perfectly.

"Whenever I heard this theme, I knew who was going to win. The other guy."

God, the Outsiders theme from Bash at the Beach is so fucking good. Everything I love about the 90s in one song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne7xhnQJLP4

So good I used it as intro music to the podcast this morning.

It really is fantastic. Reminds me of all the SEGA and NAMCO arcade music from the 90s. Just perfect.

Equating GnR to some fucking nu-metal bullshit is the last straw. *washes hands*

Also, speaking of Lockdown, I just saw this quote;

"getting reports that ringside seats are still available for Lockdown, and TNA is also offering buy one get one free"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Equating GnR to some fucking nu-metal bullshit is the last straw. *washes hands*

"getting reports that ringside seats are still available for Lockdown, and TNA is also offering buy one get one free"

Oh nice, twofer territory.

strobogo

Banned

Buy one, get a row free seems more realistic.

strobogo

Banned
Welcome to the Jungle is the best entrance theme possible. Imagine the lights going out at WM and the opening notes to Jungle starts up. Shit would be BANANAS. The Wrestler picked the wrong song for a wrestler entrance theme.

The thing is for me, Guns N' Roses have become so much of a rock cliche that when I hear their songs I instantly feel bored of them... simply because I've heard them way too much.

I always thought 'Dark Intentions/Bury Your Dead' by The Haunted would make for an amazing intro;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCL4fnFM_A

Also, 'Stranger in a Strange Land' by Iron Maiden;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7IdqkaGyU8

POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Mr. Luchador said:
The thing is for me, Guns N' Roses have become so much of a rock cliche that when I hear their songs I instantly feel bored of them... simply because I've heard them way too much.

I get that, their style does seem very cliched these days - I just can't shake my love for them, though. They were the first band I discovered on my own when I was about 6 years old or so, I've loved them ever since. It's probably mostly nostalgia, but fuck it. GnR rule.

strobogo

Banned

I get that. And they are most definitely a cliche now what with playing the same set list for about 10 years straight, Axl being fat and out of shape and putting in as little effort as possible, and doing nothing but nostalgia cash grab tours. And only about 4 songs are played on the radio for 20 years now.

More like Hold Yer' Noses cause they are shit and the only people that like them wear boot cut jeans and bandanas...in 2014.

Only 6 hours till Lockdown Bean! It's going to be good and all these haters will pretend not to like it.
Boot cut jeans and bandanas, lol, that's Strobogo to a T.

Lockdown will be awesome, the thread will be rocking tonight, and all these sheep will somehow accidentally direct their WWE Network chatter here instead of the dedicated thread.

The usual suspects are already out in force.

Oh nice, twofer territory.

Buy one, get a row free seems more realistic.

Hasney

Man, kind of wish I could get the Network working on Android. Got the train to see my girlfriend and she's been held up a couple of hours at work. Could skip through some ECW.

Just ordered a beer called sweet action at the bar though. That sounded all kinds of wrong.

TL21xx

Banned
Love me some Gn'R. I don't care that they are every cliche on the book, the music still holds up.

That being said, I tend to enjoy the output of the former members far more than Axl's scraps for the past decade. Blame my bias for Guitar I suppose.

strobogo

Banned
Love me some Gn'R. I don't care that they are every cliche on the book, the music still holds up.

That being said, I tend to enjoy the output of the former members far more than Axl's scraps for the past decade. Blame my bias for Guitar I suppose.

Pretty easy since there is a whole lot more out put from all the former members than Axl. Which sucks but whatever. I'm a big fan of Loaded and really dug Slash's last album.

All the bands I like are from Britain.

Of course. You only listen to The Smiths, which hail from Manchester, England. It is known. I had read that you once mistakenly listened to The Ramones when Spotify took it upon itself to mix it up for you, which was why you weren't seen for several weeks last year.

Of course. You only listen to The Smiths, which hail from Manchester, England. It is known. I had read that you once mistakenly listened to The Ramones when Spotify took it upon itself to mix it up for you, which was why you weren't seen for several weeks last year.

That's flattering that you think I use Spotify even when I publicly confessed to not being able to afford the WWE Network in this very thread a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom