• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOTS CZW UK tour!!!

[–]DJHydeCZW 6 points 41 minutes ago
Yes. I love Tommy End and Zack. I hope to get Tommy over soon . Zacks Schedule is hard to work with as he is in Japan Alot. Uk Tour is schedule for October with Southside Wrestling. If I recall the Dates are Oct 10th ,11th, & 12th
permalinkparent

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Wii U doomed forecast thread is like wrestling fans level of delusional.

'The Wii U is doomed because of journalists! Journalists aren't saying its doomed because of the abysmal numbers. It's a conspiracy!'

Some gifs from PWG's DDT4 2014;

Rock_NES.gif

Cage.gif

Elgin.gif

Joey.gif

Candice.gif

Fox.gif

Swann.gif

Ricochet.gif

ACH.gif

Ciampa.gif

Lol, I love that sell from ACH on Rich Swann's dropkick - best of the first-round matches was easily The African American Wolves vs Malcolm Degeneration X, just pure insanity from four of the best high-flyers in the US. Best Friends vs Rock NES was fun as well and I enjoyed Joey & Candace vs Cole Steen Cole.

BOOTS CZW UK tour!!!

Wow, I might have to get myself down to Southside for that. Can't pass up the opportunity to see the Dub live! C-Z-DUB! C-Z-DUB!

strobogo

Banned
Of course Bryan's getting corny - he's being booked as a WWE face.

Nah, it's Brian Cage. He's getting scarily big, the dude's jacked to the gills.

Dude looks like he's put on 60 pounds since last year. He's getting too big. Looks like Dino Bravo or some shit.

I just want to make it clear i'm never turning on Bryan. That includes Cena like poop jokes. I'll rock a Cena avatar for life if i get caught flip flopping. Never turned on Punk during his face run so i won't do it with Bryan. There's still ton of potential with the Bryan/Authority storyline after 30. Not going to hold my breath. But it's there at least.

My PPV of the day is IYH Canadian Stampede. Mankind/H fighting throughout the PPV is awesome.

Dude looks like he's put on 60 pounds since last year. He's getting too big. Looks like Dino Bravo or some shit.

Yeah, it's starting to effect his matches as well - he's gonna have to seriously consider cutting the more agile moves from his war crate, before he hurts himself or someone else.

strobogo

Banned
Listen to the commentary on Rey/Hardy at WM19. Cole is calling the match and then says he loves latex and is still trying to figure out what tea bagging is.

Son Of D

23c0a9761ddd9149be02972ada468ffa_crop_north.jpg

Dude totally chill checking his messages while OCCUPYING RAW!

I saw someone holding their phone towards Bryan taking a photo or filming him (or taking a selfie) during the promo.

I'm gonna assume Trips vs Bryan is the curtain jerker since Bryan will need some time to get ready for another match.

Triple H curtain jerking Mania? Highly doubt it. I'd imagine that HHH vs Bryan will be before Taker vs Lesnar and the Diva's title match since Taker/Lesnar will probably be a 20+ minute match and the Diva's match will be a "something to calm the crowd before the main event" match.

Big E? Really? No unification then

Assuming Ambrose retains against Henry, they could have Reigns or Rollins win the IC title on RAW or Main Event and do the unification in the Shield match Of course it would work better if all three had a title but nothing can be done about that.

I saw someone holding their phone towards Bryan taking a photo or filming him (or taking a selfie) during the promo.

That black guy was pure ass during the whole thing. He was fist pumping during the Yes's, checking his phone a bunch, taking pictures, etc. They should have had a few more wranglers in there hooked into production to get that guy out of the shot but he was in it throughout.

EDIT: Before I get called out for racism again I should note that I only pointed out his race because that's the only characteristic I look at on a person before making up my mind on them.

brickface

Just based on that Undertaker pic they had on Raw, he should have been a character in that last Mortal Kombat game.

(Someone's probably said that already but I'm just catching up)

somedevil

While some members of the Yes Movement in the ring with Daniel Bryan last night on RAW were actual fans, many of them were WWE crew members, backstage staff members and catering workers.

So some were fans and rest were made up of people in the back. Also, people comparing Bryan to Cena are nutz.

Sephzilla

So some were fans and rest were made up of people in the back. Also, people comparing Bryan to Cena are nutz.

To be honest, I think there's a reason why they didn't do this in Chicago. Specifically, I think this skit might have provoked a bunch of real fans to try and jump the rail and get in on the action.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bootaaay, catch those 'new' WCCW episodes? It's getting more robust. I want a little earlier stuff though.

Does WWE own all the Mid-Atlantic stuff?

Hex

Banned
Tell me that nobody else really was begging to hear "NO CHANCE" start playing when Steph was screaming that everything was hers.

Am I crazy, or does Foley come off as a total creep when it comes to divas?

Ehhhh... I can maybe see it but on the other hand there has never been the hint of someone accusing him of being anything less than totally faithful, plus he is a huge advocate for RAINN. If I had to guess I would say that he's a genuinely safe dude that divas are comfortably confiding in him, so he forms close friendships with many of them.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 3/10:

hour 1: 4.165
hour 2: 4.676
hour 3: 4.265

Avg: 4.369

Down 200,00 from last week but with the pattern that hour 2 did the highest and hour 1 the lowest.

It looks everyone tuned in with the Daniel Bryan and Triple H segment, left and then returned like the usual for the main event.

Ehhhh... I can maybe see it but on the other hand there has never been the hint of someone accusing him of being anything less than totally faithful, plus he is a huge advocate for RAINN. If I had to guess I would say that he's a genuinely safe dude that divas are comfortably confiding in him, so he forms close friendships with many of them.

That's probably it. I don't think he's been unfaithful, but I was just reading a tweet where he said that Shelley Martinez was the only diva he had dirty thoughts about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's probably it. I don't think he's been unfaithful, but I was just reading a tweet where he said that Shelley Martinez was the only diva he had dirty thoughts about.

She had some serious heaters. I need to look around for some pictures sometime. I need fuel for the fire.

strobogo

Banned
Good, I am DYING to watch a promo overdose over at Mid-Atlantic. Best set for promos too. Loved it.

They own everything JCP owned, which includes Mid Atlantic, Championship Wrestling from Georgia, Championship Wrestling from Florida, Mid South, and Central States.

Why did no one ever tell Benoit that having WOLVES on your tights doesn't make sense when you're the rabid WOLVERINE. Did he not know they weren't the same animal?

Sblargh

Banned
So how do you guys feel about Elder Scrolls Online? I'm going to give it a shot at least, and go from there.....will be the first MMORPG I have played in a while.

I got hyped for FF14:AAR.
"It will be different this time" "They have plans!"

And then I'm spending 6 hours a day doing the same dungeon 10 times to get tokens to get one piece of armor that does nothing than making the dungeon even easier for another 100 runs.

Don't get your hopes up for MMOs. Any of them. They don't deserve it, man.
They just don't deserve it.

New Page!
diamond-dallas-page-yoga.jpg

krae_man

Oh shit I totally didn't notice:

ehiX5Fk.png

Yes WWE, we totally believe 'Sign Guy', the guy who always makes damn sure his signs are exactly what creative wants, is part of the "occupy Raw" movement to defy what creative wants.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I totally didn't notice:

ehiX5Fk.png

Yes WWE, we totally believe 'Sign Guy', the guy who always makes damn sure his signs are exactly what creative wants, is part of the "occupy Raw" movement to defy what creative wants.

I fuckin hate that guy.

Pavaloo

Cesaro has the skill to do it but it's not at that level popularity wise.

Reigns is simply to green to be given the ball. His singles matches have been a disgrace.

I'm not saying give them the belt, just that there would be enough face action for Daniel to take like a two week break.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys guys, I think the YES movement might have been plants and not actual crowd members who happened to have bought the entire arena supply of the same YES shirts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom