• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

Even if he doesn't win the title no way he gets an honeymoon. He is the second biggest face they have. No vacation for him.

you don't think it'll get the crowd a little hungrier to see him? rather than yesing week after week before and after mania?

brie bella is involved too, so who knows, she got the whole yes movement going, she might be able to get some honeymoon time lol

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH TOTAL DIVAS AND FIND OUT
Cody didn't get a honeymoon and he's only a midcarder. He got a week off to get married and that was all.
maybe he didn't ask for it? who knows. he sure as hell had his time off when he lost his mustache and got "fired" by triple h. pretty sure it was for his wedding

plus miz got time off, maybe he will fill in for bryan when he gets back

junk

People think that Austin became a draw after his 3:16 promo at King of the Ring...but fact of the matter is, he didn't really became a huge draw till later around 97/98.

That's a fact. Austin worked his ass off for 2 years to be the draw that he was. I loved that year... a whole year of Bret vs Austin at almost every PPV. best. feud. ever.

tumblr_n2a85jEQHx1r1uq0jo1_500.gif

Cody's wedding gift was to get his wife hired again!

Speaking of that; the JBL and Cole Show (With Renee Young!) is still goddamn hilarious. It's some next level shit, especially with Cody being the biggest goddamn nerd in history

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Watching Raw

Bray cuts a brilliant promo and Cena responds with his fruity pebble motherfucker moist ass dude promo, dammit John with your cornball pg standup.

G-Fex

Are you the authority on being fake, G-Fex?!

Nah, WWE is full of fakes, just Renee is more obvious.
Watching Raw

Bray cuts a brilliant promo and Cena responds with his fruity pebble motherfucker moist ass dude promo, dammit John with your cornball pg standup.

Look at plywood here. Mister " I've got some clever ass avatars and im funny and stuff" He's more wooden and stiff than a Randy Orton promo

The reactions Bryan gets will be nothing more than a momentary thing in the scheme of things. Once he wins it will slowly evaporate. People want to see him as champ that's the magic of it. Once the title is on him that magic fades. They have no reason to hope for the little guy. Don't get me wrong Bryan deserves his time to shine but once it happens you will see truly what fans back him !!

If you're saying that fans get tired of wrestlers after a while, well, yes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Skipping Usos vs Rybaxel, I like how they only have enough time to shove a tiny promo right before their match in a 3 hour show.
Nah, WWE is full of fakes, just Renee is more obvious.
Look at plywood here. Mister " I've got some clever ass avatars and im funny and stuff" He's more wooden and stiff than a Randy Orton promo
Is that Ariana Grande? What is she holding?
Everyone knew it was coming and it didn't shake Bray at all so we good.
He looked legit shook after Redbeard lost his match.

Kaladin

So how do you guys feel about Elder Scrolls Online? I'm going to give it a shot at least, and go from there.....will be the first MMORPG I have played in a while.

No shit. If you really want Bryan to become even more over than he is, turn Cena heel and have Bryan go over Heel Cena. Bryan would be so over he'd be in orbit.
you know what would happen is that Cena would go over on Bryan to establish that he's a HEEL

then Randy Orton turns babyface and then they feud

Sephzilla

I keep scrolling up to that Steph gif and I keep thinking "Yeah, she's definitely Vince's child". She's ace in the authority role.

you know what would happen is that Cena would go over on Bryan to establish that he's a HEEL

then Randy Orton turns babyface and then they feud

No no no. Heel Cena would end up fighting Big Show

kiguel182

you don't think it'll get the crowd a little hungrier to see him? rather than yesing week after week before and after mania?

brie bella is involved too, so who knows, she got the whole yes movement going, she might be able to get some honeymoon time lol

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH TOTAL DIVAS AND FIND OUT

maybe he didn't ask for it? who knows. he sure as hell had his time off when he lost his mustache and got "fired" by triple h. pretty sure it was for his wedding

plus miz got time off, maybe he will fill in for bryan when he gets back

If he doesn't win the title then maybe it will work but who will replace him? Cena?

I think it's to risky, better to not have him go on honeymoon. Being a top guy isn't easy.

kirblar

You have Cena/Bryan as your feud- Cena says "you got lucky cause of the arm." Then Bryan wins. You have them go again. Bryan wins. At some point you have Cena snap and cheat to win, turn him heel, and do the "I've been carrying this company on my back for 10 years, etc., who are YOU? type stuff."

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
While I understand and respect Thikki Bella's desire to be an individual she really did ruin twin magic, gotdammit Thikki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom