• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JR reads GAF.

On Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan had another terrific night and WWE is booking DB expertly even though some critics will micro analyze the storyline and find fault with it because that's simply what they do. As I have said for many weeks, I fully expect Daniel Bryan to have a significant "WrestleMania Moment" in NOLA on April 6. Just waiting on a handful of fans to complain now that the Bryan story is now too "predictable." Please...stop my pain.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny and/or Falling Edge, how do I get veins to pop out on my biceps?

Drop body fat % - that is when you get some majesty and striations. Part genetics, part muscle, part body fat - BF% is the king of them though.

Rapstah

Oh shit I totally didn't notice:

ehiX5Fk.png

Yes WWE, we totally believe 'Sign Guy', the guy who always makes damn sure his signs are exactly what creative wants, is part of the "occupy Raw" movement to defy what creative wants.

Is that Fred Durst on the left?

strobogo

Banned
Doods, HHH vs Booker at WM19 is so good. One of the best for both guys. But that finish. 18 seconds to make the cover after the pedigree and Book doesn't even tease a kick out? Shameful shit there. HHH could have just fallen dead on Book and pinned him. I get Goldberg coming in changed some plans, but that was the best finish they could come up with? I hope this year HHH hits the pedigree, waits 20 seconds, and then gets caught in the LeBell Lock as he finally goes for the cover.

I also kind of get a kick out of HHH pumping up Flair as the 16 time champion and completely shitting on WCW and Booker's 5 titles in the same breath. And then on commentary, JR talked up Booker being a 5 time champion only for King to reiterate that HHH said WCW was a joke...and JR agreed with him.

jmdajr

The 300 Workout: How Movies Fuel Boys’ Insecurities

The ripped male bodies that grace our movie screens have boys thinking they’re inadequate. Research has shown that 25 percent of men with a healthy weight think that they are underweight. And a recent TODAY/AOL Body Image survey found that men worry about their appearance more than they do about their health, family, relationships or professional success. Fifty-three percent of men said they felt insecure about their appearance at least once a week.

Vince Laughs.

Right Sunny?

strobogo

Banned
Eh... Jim Ross has pretty good reason to consider WCW a joke, even if it puts him on the same page as heel Jerry Lawler and Triple K

He did, but it's pretty hard to take Book's WCW accomplishments seriously when in the next breath you shit on WCW. Just like it was hard to take the Alliance seriously when the audience was constantly told how shitty WCW was. So when the Alliance won stuff, that also makes WWE look shitty. It's booking 101. It's the same concept of not going out of your way to point out someone is old and broken down because if you beat him, big deal you beat a borked old man. And if you lose, well you just lost to a broken down old man you fucking loser.

bart jr

Neo Member
What's the head count of those going to the ROH/NJPW shows? I got my GA Lower Balcony seats a few weeks ago!

Vince McMahon - Funny that you made a thread about the guy posing next to all the ass cracks at a MTG tourney, he's friend of mine. Actually, we bullshit about rasslin whenever we talk or hang out.

What's the head count of those going to the ROH/NJPW shows? I got my GA Lower Balcony seats a few weeks ago!

Vince McMahon - Funny that you made a thread about the guy posing next to all the ass cracks at a MTG tourney, he's friend of mine. Actually, we bullshit about rasslin whenever we talk or hang out.

I'm going! I need to gather a list. Please post again if you are going!

FallingEdge
bart jr
BronsonLee

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bryan's getting as corny as Cena as
The "yes movement" just doesn't feel organic at all, in fact it started to feel so very hollow when they started labeling it as such. To call it a movement just comes across as audacious and mock referencing occupy wall street was indeed the moment they jumped the shark. The only thing that somewhat reined in the sheer goofiness of the segment was Steph and HHH's reactions. Otherwise the whole bit would've been shit and you all know it. Sure you can say, "buh-buh they're giving you what you want!" Granted they are, but it's such a bumbling shit tier way of doing it that it makes me largely tune out.

The "yes movement" just doesn't feel organic at all, in fact it started to feel so very hollow when they started labeling it as such. To call it a movement just comes across as audacious and mock referencing occupy wall street was indeed the moment they jumped the shark. The only thing that somewhat reined in the sheer goofiness of the segment was Steph and HHH's reactions. Otherwise the whole bit would've been shit and you all know it. Sure you can say, "buh-buh they're giving you what you want!" Granted they are, but it's such a bumbling shit tier way of doing it that it makes me largely tune out.

Haitch and Stephanie were the only good parts about that segment. Wouldn't have worked otherwise.

Striker

There was no reason for Vince to put over WCW. I mean they could have dragged it out and made money, but ... oh well.
The timing and delivery of how they booked certain shows was just so strange. A big angle that should've been much more.

In the end it was just an ego boost.

kirblar

Especially when #yesmovement was tweeted out by Bryan right after Rumble, lol.

jmdajr

hmzSZNS_zps31a876a0.gif

somedevil

Well that's your opinion but I find it funny some people are just nitpicking it because the WWE is actually pushing him now. Its like people want him to get the title without WWE's influence and help which is impossible.

Sorry to say its working because its getting big ratings and is the best storyline so far of the top 4 matches.

Can't wait till the Cesaro push when some will turn on him because he isn't a secret or cool because the WWE has noticed people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom