• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

So I was watching this Top Ten Undertaker Returns and I have never seen 2002-2010 stuff and wanted to know if those lighting effects especially here were added in or were those at the live events as well live on PPV? Looks bad but cool :lol

They were live on the PPV, I remember that much. No idea how it looked to the crowd though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cancelled my Network trial last night. Feels good.

Did it? I can't live without it. That live channel is just so good. SO good. Any other network without something like this is missing the boat.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did it? I can't live without it. That live channel is just so good. SO good. Any other network without something like this is missing the boat.

Yep, I totally need Netflix to have this, maybe a couple of these feeds actually so you can pick and chose genres. Just show me random movies and TV shows all day.

Toki767

I might re-subscribe before Mania. Just right now there doesn't seem like enough content other than watching old PPVs that have been edited anyway.

Sblargh

Banned

I agree. It is the perfect thing for couch potatoing during lunch or before going to sleep or something.

For those moments when you don't want to feel responsible for how you are about to waste your time.

Fav Five Matches of 2014 (so far)

1) Naito vs Ishii (NJPW New Beginning in Osaka)
2) Tanahashi vs Nakamura (New Beginning in Hiroshima)
3) Cesaro vs Zayn (NXT arRIVAL)
4) Okada vs Goto (NJPW New Beginning in Osaka)
5) Wyatts vs Shield (WWE Elimination Chamber)

The Stone Cold feature they have on the live feed is good stuff, not sure if it's the same SCSA feature they have on Netflix. The other good show is the RAW/Smackdown clip show.

strobogo

Banned
Legit Shook Slamboree 1999 REMASTERED

kidbomb.gif

konnanlol.gif

flop.gif

Man, the state of Necro Butcher the Sad Deathmatch Clown these days is just depressing;

Necro.gif

Fav Five Matches of 2014 (so far)

1) Naito vs Ishii (NJPW New Beginning in Osaka)
2) Tanahashi vs Nakamura (NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 8)
3) Cesaro vs Zayn (NXT arRIVAL)
4) Okada vs Goto (NJPW New Beginning in Osaka)
5) Wyatts vs Shield (WWE Elimination Chamber)

Mine's exactly the same, except for Tanahashi vs Nakamura - I preferred their match from New Beginning in Hiroshima.

Aiii

So not worth it
Keep pushing that Network brother! Can't wait to see your promo when WM30 is live and your showing off the networks striations!

While I have little faith Mania Stream will go perfect, I must applaud WWE for immediately doing another live stream to test whatever fixes they implemented following Arrival.

Ithil

Seriously this would be so great.

Triple H caves tonight and says that if DB can beat him in the main event of Raw he'll be added to the title match. And just about as hes going to win Punk runs out and takes him out and celebrates with Triple H to end the show.

Trying to turn CM Punk heel immediately after he returns, in Chicago. Probably a poor idea.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Trying to turn CM Punk heel immediately after he returns, in Chicago. Probably a poor idea.

I think it'd work. Fans would go ape shit about him returning in his hometown obviously thinking he's going to help Bryan and then gasp after he screws over Bryan and embraces the authority.

Mengetsu

While I have little faith Mania Stream will go perfect, I must applaud WWE for immediately doing another live stream to test whatever fixes they implemented following Arrival.

Yea I hope they keep doing this till then. I'm in for the long haul and would like the live events to run smoothly.

This. Please don't do this if he returns tonight. Then again Punk could walk out with a bag of shit throwing it at the fans there and they would still cheer.

styl3s

I think it'd work. Fans would go ape shit about him returning in his hometown obviously thinking he's going to help Bryan and then gasp after he screws over Bryan and embraces the authority.
I said it the other day that Punk should come back full on corporate heel.

It would be goddamn glorious.

Raw64life

Corporate Punk would be fun but he is needed much more badly in the world title match, although it would be funny if that happens because then he kinda screws over Bryan by dumping his HHH match onto him.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i can totally see vince and cm punk trolling everyone by having punk come out to say hes retiring

Man, the state of Necro Butcher the Sad Deathmatch Clown these days is just depressing;

Necro.gif

Mine's exactly the same, except for Tanahashi vs Nakamura - I preferred their match from New Beginning in Hiroshima.

whooooooops, yeah I was thinking of that match but wrote WK8 instead. Must have been the entrance that was stuck in my head.

yeaOH!

So I was watching this Top Ten Undertaker Returns and I have never seen 2002-2010 stuff and wanted to know if those lightning effects especially here were added in or were those at the live events as well live on PPV? Looks bad but cool :lol
No idea about the visual effects stuff (we totally need more of this though).
But I found it funny that they put number 10 on there, no wonder it was cut short, Taker jumps out the casket, gets overpowered by Kane and chokeslammed for his efforts, hardly best return material.

People were pretty upset when Punk lost to the People's Elbow

They just can't handle the electricity emanating from the most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

Holy crap we are just marching through the year :)P), I'm still keeping up with multiple projects, besides my Top 100 Wrestlers of the Year list, nearly impossible to do. However, these first two months of the year have been fantastic wrestling wise, I think I have thirty something ****+ matches already (whatever that means to you), but just fantastic, I'll post my current Top 10 when I get to a computer later today.

Unfortunately I have to cancel my Network for the time being, because there is just so much stuff I've purchased/will purchase soon, including Raw tickets for April 14th, can't wait.

Will definitely try to keep up with the thread this month, but who knows.

darkbanjo

How come there's no Raw backstage pass on the Network schedule for today? Is the end of raw going to be so SHOCKING that they don't want anything following it?

Hasney

How come there's no Raw backstage pass on the Network schedule for today? Is the end of raw going to be so SHOCKING that they don't want anything following it?

It's been replaced with half an hour of CM Punk saying "Pipe-bomb" and then dropping the mic before picking it back up and doing it all over again.

I love the pop the Wyatt's get from their entrance. Even though they're complete bastards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ-EQNoc5IA

It's those first 3 seconds.

If they want them to be booed, I don't know why they added the new intro of saying "town name, we're here". That's a guaranteed cheap pop.

Ozone

Aw, fantastic! (And, more importantly, not too many that you were distracted from, you know, actually enjoying the show.) I'm all about that sitout powerbomb shot.
Thanks! This was my first time at NXT, and I recommend everyone at some point find the time to make the pilgrimage to a taping. Most fun at a wrestling show I've had, and I've been to a couple WrestleManias.

Yep, I totally need Netflix to have this, maybe a couple of these feeds actually so you can pick and chose genres. Just show me random movies and TV shows all day.

Yussss, the 24/7 live thing changes everything. Everything!
You know how easy it is to just binge on Netflix shit? Now imagine it being even easier! You don't have to search shit! Lalalalala

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, the security running gif is now pristine and perfect. Adding to my gif collection.

strobogo

Banned
The award for worst dubbed music has to go to The Cat. I thought my speakers were shorting out when it started playing. Hilariously bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom