• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if this was posted

1964978_1471477429734932_271497910_n.jpg

Seems counter productive since their actually paying to see the show in the first place. If they're really dissatisfied with the product they should vote with their wallets. I wonder how many people who will be doing those chants are WWE Network subscribers also?

Batigol

Banned
I would assume the best way to protest something you don't like is not directly giving the company money and going to the event. But that's just me

Anth0ny

Cancelled Network last night. As I expected, 7 days was enough to get it out of my system. Not gonna pay for PPVs that I've already seen, and don't really have time to rewatch.

I'm sure I'll jump in for a month when it's available legit in Canada, and has some more content, like Attitude Era Raws and shit.

joelseph

Cancelled Network last night. As I expected, 7 days was enough to get it out of my system. Not gonna pay for PPVs that I've already seen, and don't really have time to rewatch.

I'm sure I'll jump in for a month when it's available legit in Canada, and has some more content, like Attitude Era Raws and shit.

I'm keeping the sub for the forthcoming PPV and live events but damn if Hulu+ is not a better sub currently.

jmdajr

I would assume the best way to protest something you don't like is not directly giving the company money and going to the event. But that's just me

Seems counter productive since their actually paying to see the show in the first place. If they're really dissatisfied with the product they should vote with their wallets. I wonder how many people who will be doing those chants are WWE Network subscribers also?

Fan egos trying to be bigger than HHH.

B+ for effort.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep Hulu + is great with all those added commercials and cut down Raws and Smackdowns. Plus when I had it the thing would always crash on both the PS3 and Wii. Fuck Hulu Plus.

The network meanwhile has all the WCW PPVs remastered. Can I get Stevie Ray commentating on any show in Hulu Plus? No? Well, it can fuck right off then.

jmdajr

No problems with Hilu Plus here. My wife loves it. Runs great on all devices.

edit: Guys I just wanted to let you all know that I cancelled my subscription to Gamefly. I feel great!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had Hulu Plus when it first came to consoles, got a month free trial and canceled it maybe a week in. Shitty service when you have cable.

Regular PC Hulu is pretty damn good though for watching certain things, but I don't see much there to pay for outside of the Criterion collection if you have cable.

strobogo

Banned
I always have trouble with Hulu/Plus where the player just scrambles and I have to exit the browser and start over again. Happened pretty regularly for me.

Rapstah

I re-watched the ending of the 2014 Royal Rumble. The talking point that went around for a while after the Rumble of people "cheering Rey Mysterio getting eliminated" is total bullshit. They're not cheering him getting eliminated in particular, they're cheering that an elimination is taking place. There's a pop just as big when Ambrose tries to throw Reigns out but that's not because people hate Roman Reigns.

Toki767

I re-watched the ending of the 2014 Royal Rumble. The talking point that went around for a while after the Rumble of people "cheering Rey Mysterio getting eliminated" is total bullshit. They're not cheering him getting eliminated in particular, they're cheering that an elimination is taking place. There's a pop just as big when Ambrose tries to throw Reigns out but that's not because people hate Roman Reigns.

Uh...no...they were booing Mysterio for not being Bryan. They even booed his entire moveset. Then proceeded to cheer his elimination.

Scottify

I watched the very first Survivor Series last night. So many flashbacks. It was worth it just to see Jesse in a pilgrim hat. I would love them to have a SS like this where every match is the original SS style.

T8anQLD.jpg

Rapstah

Uh...no...they were booing Mysterio for not being Bryan. They even booed his entire moveset. Then proceeded to cheer his elimination.

Every elimination from then on gets a pop just as big as Mysterio's.

Edit: Except Punk's I guess but that was the point.

miserable

Yeah but that doesnt work in this case because the arena would still be filled with little jimmies, fat girls and cena merch wearing families.So you might as well make your voice heard on the show.

Dthomp

Loving the network so far, but am I the only one completely sick of them only airing Survivor Series 2012 and Royal Rumble 2013 it seems? I swear they've aired them both at least 6 times already, twice each the other day...

Hasney

Watching Top Gear and Aaron Paul is on it. Seems like he's a bit funny, so the guest host spot might be better than I thought.

Loving the network so far, but am I the only one completely sick of them only airing Survivor Series 2012 and Royal Rumble 2013 it seems? I swear they've aired them both at least 6 times already, twice each the other day...

I like it. It's a good cue to go hunt something else to watch down.

gurudyne

Hulu+ sucks. It would consistently fail to load videos, load them slowly, drop the video quality on SD shows, but somehow I never once had a problem loading up any of their three rotating HD advertisements. And I had a lot of experience watching the ads as I constantly had to reload the window when the video crashed and Hulu would always replay them for me.

Toki767

The Network's live stream will be much more interesting whenever they get around to airing Raw/Nitro/ECW Hardcore TV in chronological order.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Please god, give us Big Show dressed as Heisenberg. Please.

Rapstah

I wonder what happened to that rumour about WWE putting midcarders going nowhere into tag teams. I feel like we got arguably one tag team out of that in Ryback and Axel.

styl3s

Not really. Smarks are in a minority and getting everyone else to chant with you will make more of an impact then maybe 100 people not showing up.

You have to remember most the people that go to these shows don't give a fuck about backstage politics or that CM punk took his ball and went home or that batista is main eventing WM. They are there to have a good time. That being said the people there also want to participate in the show. If CM Punk does show up tonight it's a clear sign that Vince has been working in overdrive to get him back in fear that shit is gonna get real tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good News: Straight Shootin' Stevie Ray is also in the booth for Halloween Havoc 2000.

Worse News: Konnan joins the booth for the first match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom