• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelseph

Hulu+ is flawless for me. Their iOS App with Chromecast implementation is top notch. I have no cable subscription by the way.

Completely satisfied with Netflix + Hulu + WWE for my television needs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cesaro = Heisenberg
Natalya = Skyler
CM Punk = Pinkman
Kane = Hank
Renee Young = Marie
Gomez = Rey Mysterio
Otunga = Gus
Road Dogg = Mike
Dean Ambrose = Saul Goodman
Big E = Huell
AJ Lee = Jane
Alex Riley = Ted
Evan Bourne = Walt JR
Brie Bella = Lydia

Alternatively,
Kane as Heisenberg, HHH as Hank, Steph as Marie, Rey as Walt JR and Hunico being Gomez.

that's all I got

El-Suave

I just hope they give us a decent guest host storyline tonight, like they did with Hugh Jackman or the Muppets. The segment with that ex football news anchor and Titus a few weeks ago was pretty limited and bad although they probably confined it to one throwaway spot so that they can cut it easily for international distribution.

This would no longer be nuclear heat but, Sunspot heat and I don't think The Animal would show his face again after that massacre.

Explains why he gotta wear shades. In fact he should just wrestle in sunglasses. Fixes his dumb face and make him be the Johnny Cage type of character he's meant to play. Just make sure they stick to his face because he'll sweat buckets 5 minutes in and they'll fall right off. Much like his cardio.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Knee Plus is really stupid.

It's not even the Plus that bothers me. It's the Knee part. I don't really like finisher names with the name of the actual move in the name unless its paired up with a cool word.

ZeroRay

Hey gfex

2626d594a28a11e396f3121282ee2c71_8.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw her at the bar I frequent at a few months back. It's in North Miami, so it coulda been her!

Mengetsu

Via WWE.com
Raw Five-Point Preview:

Guess what? Batista doesn’t like you very much, either. That, at least, was The Animal’s message to the WWE Universe last Friday on SmackDown, as well as a promise to dominate every favorite of the WWE Universe who stood in his way between now and WrestleMania. Dolph Ziggler – despite an inspired effort – was first on the chopping block. Who will the No. 1 contender target next?

He should fight jobbers dressed as punk while saying NYC pizza is the best.

jred2k

"So, Chicago, you like deep dish? Well I'm gonna give all your girlfriends a good deep-dicking. I LOVE THIS BUSINESS! DEAL! WITH! IT!"

Toki767

So is Batista squashing Ryder tonight or on Smackdown?

Realistically there aren't that many people the internet fans are behind.

Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, and Ryder have basically been it.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Anyone read any REALLY dumb comments about wrestling?

I read this one, and I just had to share the stupidity:

Bryan should win title @ mania, lose it to reigns next night on raw

IMO this would be the solution to all WWE's problems

The fans get what they want at mania, and thecompany gets what it needs the very next night.

We can all dance around going yes, yes, yes

and the following night, the future of the company takes out DB and begins a new era

Daniel Bryan is almost 33, he doesn't need to be taking the young guys spot. Give him his moment and then he can be more legit in putting the young guys over.

I don't even

Pavaloo

Eh, I felt we've had less good segments as the Punkverse segment was always at least mildly entertaining.

The overall program is mostly skippable, so if he did come back, there's 20 minutes I wouldn't fast forward at least. Not getting hyped based on Twitter follows or dirtsheets though.

just going to chime in and say i fast forwarded all Punk's segments with Brock, besides the actual PPV fight.

i personally don't think the show has suffered other than CM Punk chants during good matches

jmdajr

So is Batista squashing Ryder tonight or on Smackdown?

Realistically there aren't that many people the internet fans are behind.

Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, and Ryder have basically been it.

Probably be something like Miz which is a huge miztake.

Don't pledge your allegiance to that crap. Everything in the frozen aisle is terrible and a huge ripoff!

They're like a dollar! And delicious! ...I don't get them more than once a year though

nah, Punk's gonna come out during Batista's promo and then he gets squashed. never appears on Raw again

YUS YUS

Ugh, you can see the actual shit leaking out of the porta potty at Road Wild 99 now.

Aaaaaack. I remember that damn match too. Nopenopenope

LOL Chyna just kabonged Debra somehow on The Network
...OH GOD PEPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom