• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been having trouble with minus lately? I have to upload each file sometimes 6-10 times before they actually upload.

Yup. Minus is being a huge, massive piece of shit. Stuff not uploading properly, complete lack of a usable search engine, etc. I've emailed them about it, all they care about is people downloading their app. They said they're focusing more on "social users" who are sharing content, but I guess they don't mean guys sharing gifs on forums, or live-giffing PPVs on twitter. Probably because it's not using their app. Meh.

I'm using abload.de for the time being, but there's no account to store all your gifs in, so I'm still actively looking for a replacement.

*edit, does the gif below work?

Kabuki.gif

If so, Imagebam looks like it could be the solution;

http://www.imagebam.com/

strobogo

Banned
minus has been shitting the bed for me as well, Stro. Must be server issues or something.

Yup. Minus is being a huge, massive piece of shit. Stuff not uploading properly, complete lack of a usable search engine, etc. I've emailed them about it, all they care about is people downloading their app. They said they're focusing more on "social users" who are sharing content, but I guess they don't mean guys sharing gifs on forums, or live-giffing PPVs on twitter. Probably because it's not using their app. Meh.

I'm using abload.de for the time being, but there's no account to store all your gifs in, so I'm still actively looking for a replacement.

*edit, does the gif below work?

Kabuki.gif

If so, Imagebam looks like it could be the solution;

http://www.imagebam.com/

It's been giving me trouble for weeks. Mediafire is another place I've been trying and have all the WM29 gifs on, but it isn't as quick to get the links. Minus has been really, really pissing me off.

Aiii

So not worth it
I HOPE EVERYONE IS EXCITED FOR MAIN EVENT LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK!

3MB is going to be featured on a special live event, they must be so happy right now.

So I made that GIF Editing tutorial after all. I know GIFcam has a built-in resize dialogue, but if you ever need to resize a GIF after the fact, this tutorial can help.

Oh and if you want to have a sense of how to make those crazy GIFs you see from guys like wrestlingwithtext, it can teach you that too!

http://tl21xx-gaf.tumblr.com/

... What, it was the easiest site to put it on!

What is that GIMP program? is that like CS6 for poor people? [/Photoshop Snob]

Hasney

I'm guessing from the fan brush that the woman on the left is who I should direct my intense hatred towards for applying that terrible Chanel Vamp lipstick on Paige's beautiful mouth for the ArRIVAL show...

[Vince_Youre_Fired.gif]

Nah, NXT probably have their own makeup people who are students from the uni.

Nah, NXT probably have their own makeup people who are students from the uni.

As someone who hires and works with makeup artists on a regular basis, I hope and pray that students aren't being scammed into paying the ENORMOUS tuition cost of Full Sail to become makeup artists.

EDIT: Oh my...you are probably right. They do teach that at Full Sail. LOL. What a scam.

The only thing better than Punk's music hitting, followed by "I'm afraid I've got some Bad News!!" would be if Punk returned to open RAW and immediately went full heel on the fans.

So hyped for Raw tonight, I kind of want to watch it live.

It's kinda strange that I'm not hyped whatsoever. I mean yeah Chicago will take over the show, but right now that's just not enough for me.

I'm probably gonna skip out on watching this one live....and it's probably gonna be an awesome show. Seems to be a good/decent show anytime I decide to not watch.

Aiii

So not worth it
The only thing better than Punk's music hitting, followed by "I'm afraid I've got some Bad News!!" would be if Punk returned to open RAW and immediately went full heel on the fans.

It's kinda strange that I'm not hyped whatsoever. I mean yeah Chicago will take over the show, but right now that's just not enough for me.

I'm probably gonna skip out on watching this one live....and it's probably gonna be an awesome show. Seems to be a good/decent show anytime I decide to not watch.

But Punk is coming back guys, how are you not excited?

Lets STAY HYPED together~!

Chicago fans are such marks they'll cheer him even if he was physically shitting on them from a great height.

Dave Mastiff suplexing fools;

Mastiff.gif

Mastiff did a crossbody in this match, which I always find hilarious, because the dudes taking it get absolutely flattened.

Hasney

Because he's only been gone for a month and it hasn't had any negative impact on the show.

Eh, I felt we've had less good segments as the Punkverse segment was always at least mildly entertaining.

The overall program is mostly skippable, so if he did come back, there's 20 minutes I wouldn't fast forward at least. Not getting hyped based on Twitter follows or dirtsheets though.

Eh, I felt we've had less good segments as the Punkverse segment was always at least mildly entertaining.

The overall program is mostly skippable, so if he did come back, there's 20 minutes I wouldn't fast forward at least. Not getting hyped based on Twitter follows or dirtsheets though.

This. Any guy who can fill a segment or two with a good match or quality promo every week when at least 2 hours of Raw is skippable garbage is a valuable commodity.

strobogo

Banned
This. Any guy who can fill a segment or two with a good match or quality promo every week when at least 2 hours of Raw is skippable garbage is a valuable commodity.

True, but Punk hasn't done either of those for a while. Dude wasn't doing dick before he left. And since he's left, we've seen much more Bryan and Cesaro.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not getting hyped based on Twitter follows or dirtsheets though.

Mweh, with Meltzer saying his source is reliable and saying it's 100% and now Alvarez saying it's 99% (Going to assume Meltzer told him the source off-air), I would be amazed if it wasn't happening.

This particular dirtsheet leak seems premeditated by WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
And if all else fails, we'll still get Aaron Paul calling someone BITCH, so how bad could it possibly be?

Sweet escape from a headscissors into a front facelock by Flash Morgan Webster;

Webster.gif

But Josh Bodom smartly gets out of it and then back bodydrops Webster while still managing to keep hold of the wrist-lock;

Bodom.gif

Wrestling!

strobogo

Banned
And if all else fails, we'll still get Aaron Paul calling someone BITCH, so how bad could it possibly be?

That's not PG, bro. Unless you're The Rock. More like is a skit with Paul Heyman and a better call Paul joke.

God damn, redoing these gifs is putting me back in the same head space I was in while watching the shows the first time and I'm not really even watching them.

Standing front-flip senton;

Webster1.gif

Goddamn!! Hip-toss GTS!

Bodom1.gif

Jeeeeeeeezus, rope-assisted piledriver;

Bodom2.gif

I was very impressed with both these lads when I was at the show live, but didn't catch half of the stuff they pulled out of the bag - Josh Bodom's offence looks great, but Webster did a better job of getting the crowd behind him. Both are going to be one's to keep an eye on in the coming years, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom