• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Triple H in long tights looks good, compression shorts not so much.

strobogo

Banned
Which was weirder: HHH in Axl biker shorts or his period when he started wearing different colored trunks while he was trying as hard as possible to be Ric Flair?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I'm going! I need to gather a list. Please post again if you are going!

FallingEdge
bart jr
BronsonLee

I'm going to the NYC one.

Suck it nerd, you're not a part of our GLORIOUS GA LOWER BALCONY REBELLION

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

When AJ drops the belt at WM she should go all HBK vrs Hogan and over sell everything.

HT9QHyx.gif

I just wanted an excuse to post this.

HND1x.gif

All this theme talk makes me want to do what I just did all over again: Add shit to my damn library with this Play Music All Access trial again

It's got all the damn WWE songs!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
best snack ever is avocado. maybe tuna. or protein powder.

Raw64life

Do you guys collect wrestling figures? I was thinking of trying to get a few of my fav wrestlers.

My dad has an insane collection. He has a complete set of every LJN WWF figure signed. He just completed it a few months ago when he finally got the Dynamite Kid to sign his doll as he always told my dad to fuck off while he was in WWF.

Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to put Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton on commentary? They sound EXACTLY the same. Is WWE just putting two guys with the same voice to see who's better out of the two same voices?

Edgeward

I am completely shocked they gave AJ and Natty that much time. Not shocked they put in a good match when given the chance. That was awesome.

If they made it a point to give quality diva's matches on ME they got something going. Since the chances of it happening on raw will never happen

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am completely shocked they gave AJ and Natty that much time. Not shocked they put in a good match when given the chance. That was awesome.

If they made it a point to give quality diva's matches on ME they got something going. Since the chances of it happening on raw will never happen

Agreed. I'd love to be ensured 2 lengthy Divas matches a week (NXT and Main Event) - I'll tune in every week.

Bootaaay said:
Swann.gif

ACH.gif

Lol, I love that sell from ACH on Rich Swann's dropkick - best of the first-round matches was easily The African American Wolves vs Malcolm Degeneration X, just pure insanity from four of the best high-flyers in the US. Best Friends vs Rock NES was fun as well and I enjoyed Joey & Candace vs Cole Steen Cole.

I love ACH's selling so much. Almost more than his offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom