• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
warriorjakks.jpg

+
51RC5UpNzSL.jpg

+
61kGiul5VpL.jpg

= Hours and hours of my childhood.

Bone Crunching figures were the elite figures in term of play ability. Had 100+ of those bad boys. I had a signed Owen Hart one. Wish i still had it. :(

strobogo

Banned
Fruit Roll Ups and Fruit By The Foot both suck. They're gross, you can't get them off your teeth, and they taste like wax. Gushers are legit though. But Scooby Snacks are just so god damn good. I can go through a box in seconds.

Chris Jericho is the last person I'd take purchasing advice from. He will shill ANYTHING. Worse than Austin. And he seems like he is a legit tool. DDP Yoga did that to his chest. That makes me want to stay away from it forever. The wrestlers that I would have shill for DDP Yoga are Jake, Hall, and Kane.

Heel

Here is how you book Mania. Have the undersized Dan Bryan attempt a kick out in the three way, but have his shoulders held down by the main event sized athlete Dave Bautista as his legs flail, unable to escape because he is actually very small. Just have Bautista lay there winded for a few minutes as Bryan springs up in disbelief and storms out of the arena, tugging at his unkempt beard in frustration.

A faux screw job will let the pot boil for another 3-5 years easy.

Anth0ny

Did you get DS2 yet btw?

My copy is supposed to arrive today (Wed), but I feel It'll be delayed :(

Yeah my copy should arrive today as well, shipped yesterday. I don't know how much time I'll have to play it, though. Getting crushed by midterms this week. Dark Souls is one of those games I need to dedicate a couple of hours to per play session, and I might have to wait until Friday to do that.

5kxwxlokzls.jpg

Yeah my copy should arrive today as well, shipped yesterday. I don't know how much time I'll have to play it, though. Getting crushed by midterms this week. Dark Souls is one of those games I need to dedicate a couple of hours to per play session, and I might have to wait until Friday to do that.

[IG]http://abload.de/img/5kxwxlokzls.jpg[/IMG]

Well good luck on your midterms. I'm on Spring Break right now, soooo :p

Edgeward

Oh I got my tickets to Summerslam. And if my crystal ball is working, it will be good to see Bryan win back the title from Big Dave there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom