• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is better. And created by the guys that made the best Parks & Rec seasons.

See, there you go. Already found you a new show to watch.
I like it fine but it's still finding its footing imo. great start though. Terry Crews is amazing
My god I hate Bugsy McGraw so much. Does anyone like this guy? Drives me nuts.

f6inH4G.jpg
i saw him once on WCCW, the next time i watched it i skipped his segment
Random Fact

Koko became the first wrestler to fall victim to The Undertaker’s Tombstone Piledriver in the Undertaker’s WWF debut match.
also the first person to job on Monday Night Raw

v0yce

Went to Smackdown Tuesday night. Had pretty good seats about 4 rows behind the announcers.

It was originally billed to have Punk, D Bryan and somebody else against Bray Wyatt, Kane and somebody in a 6 man main event. 2 days after I bought tickets Punk quit and then the night of the event HHH comes out and announces that D Bry's not going to be there. Bummer. Main event ended up being Big Show v Isaac Yankem. Yuck.

Good news is most of the roster was there. At least the ones I care about. Shield, Wyatts, Cesaro, Big E, Dolph, Rhodes Bros, BNB, Sandow, Henry, AJ, Fandango/Summer and even 3MB!

Crowd was into it. At least early on. Trips tore us a new one. It was good fun.

some pics

somedevil

The quarter hours are in for WWE Raw this Monday for the 18-49 male demo and the big winner again is Daniel Bryan:

In the key demo of males 18-49, Raw peaked between 10:02 and 10:12 p.m. EST for the meat of Bryan's "Occupy Raw" bit setting up Hunter accepting a WrestleMania match.

Numerically, the Q9 segment at the top of the third hour averaged 1.747 million m18-49 viewers and scored a 2.78 demo rating. This grew on last week's show-high Q9 performance of 1.620 million viewers and 2.57 rating.

His feud with Hunter is carrying Raw right now. So its all going right as of now. Also the other top segments:

Over-run: Raw increased to 1.534 million viewers for Bryan & Show vs. Orton & Batista. The segment was up from 1.429 million viewers for last week's over-run, but last week's segment included a rare mid-overtime commercial.

Q5: Raw got a 26 percent top-of-the-hour bump to 1.494 million viewers for The Undertaker returning and Paul Heyman confronting him, plus one commercial. The segment peaked with 1.700 and 1.701 million viewers before the commercial.

Q7: Raw rebounded to 1.484 million viewers for the end of the tag match, one commercial, and a Divas tag match.

Also, the lowest segment is hilarious:

Q2: Raw dipped to a show-low 1.021 million viewers for Cena vs. Erick Rowan, plus two commercial breaks.

No one wanted to see the Hogan and Cena celebration. lol

v0yce

more pics (sorry)

Dark match with Shield and Wyatts after the show. Reigns did a double drop kick how he does it outside of the rind landing on the mat that was pretty cool. Like both Wyatts were hanging off the apron on opposite sides and he drilled one guy and sprinted around the ring and nailed the other. And after it was over the Wyatts left their gear and the Shield had some fun with the chair and mask. Good stuff.

jmdajr

Went to Smackdown Tuesday night. Had pretty good seats about 4 rows behind the announcers.

It was originally billed to have Punk, D Bryan and somebody else against Bray Wyatt, Kane and somebody in a 6 man main event. 2 days after I bought tickets Punk quit and then the night of the event HHH comes out and announces that D Bry's not going to be there. Bummer. Main event ended up being Big Show v Isaac Yankem. Yuck.

Good news is most of the roster was there. At least the ones I care about. Shield, Wyatts, Cesaro, Big E, Dolph, Rhodes Bros, BNB, Sandow, Henry, AJ, Fandango/Summer and even 3MB!

Crowd was into it. At least early on. Trips tore us a new one. It was good fun.

some pics

Wow nice, What camera did you use? DSLR? High ISO? LENS?

Vylash

The following matches have been taped for tonight's ediition of WWE NXT on the WWE Network:

-Paige vs. Sasha Banks

-The Ascension in action

-Wesley Blake vs. Mason Ryan

-Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev

-Colin Cassady vs. Bo Dallas

Welp, at least the first match should be good

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bummed we don't get more Adam Rose, even though I understand how the tapings work...I'm still sad.

jmdajr

Would it kill for D.Bry to wash his hair? Just looks god damn awful sometimes. I am sure Brie has to have something he can use.

v0yce

Thanks guys.

I used a Sony A7r and an old Canon FD 200 2.8 lens. The lens is manual focus only so not the best set up for this type of thing which is why most of these are a little out of focus. And i did a little pp in Lightroom.

jmdajr

Thanks guys.

I used a Sony A7r and an old Canon FD 200 2.8 lens. The lens is manual focus only so not the best set up for this type of thing which is why most of these are a little out of focus. And i did a little pp in Lightroom.

Debating whether to take my camera to mania. Can't take anything bigger than a 6 inch lens at full extension.

Probably get a little closer with a six inch point and shoot, but it will look like caca.

strobogo

Banned
Stro will be happy about 2/3rds of this photo:
Om2Ztk1.jpg

I'm about about 3 3rd of that picture. I enjoy the Midnights and Corny. I just have no patience for Cornette after 1996 or so.

And Strobogo thought Kane's was reckless? LOL!

I thought it looked more reckless. Obviously, he's never fucked anyone up with his, while Taker crushed some jobbers early into his run and dropped Kane, HHH, and Mark Henry on their beans.

v0yce

Debating whether to take my camera to mania. Can't take anything bigger than a 6 inch lens at full extension.

Probably get a little closer with a six inch point and shoot, but it will look like caca.

Yeah I was a little worried. The camera is super small and I have small lens that would have been fine but I wanted something with some reach. The FD 200 is great because it's pretty small for a tele and it has internal focusing, so it doesn't extend any. I'd have to measure but it's probably about 6".

Going back to my Mid-South review project, first two matches are back-to-back Magnum T.A. vs DiBiase no-DQ matches that took place on the same day, in two different cities. Crazy. Magnum bleeds buckets in both of them.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I want everyone to stare at this for 60 complete seconds without interruption and then ask themselves: Would the WWE make this the face of their billion dollar, publicly-traded company during the biggest television rights negotiations in sports entertainment history?

Not everybody can be as sexy as the Miz.

I want everyone to stare at this for 60 complete seconds without interruption and then ask themselves: Would the WWE make this the face of their billion dollar, publicly-traded company during the biggest television rights negotiations in sports entertainment history?

I mean I do admit his look has seen better days, in fact his June/July look was way more badass like a slimmer Roy Nelson sans mullet, but it's simply just a bad pic. I mean c'mon he's locking down Best Bella ffs

Would it kill for D.Bry to wash his hair? Just looks god damn awful sometimes. I am sure Brie has to have something he can use.

He probably does, but hair just sort of comes in like that for some people and you would need to use chemicals to straighten it out and look "cleaner".
Source: My hair is getting long

We can't all be bald French Canadians

strobogo

Banned

At one time, the face of the company was a giant bald orange man with a handle bar mustache with a coke habit and verbal tick. At one time, the face of the company was a whiny Canadian with stringy, oily hair who regularly had spittle in the corners of his mouth. At one time, the face of the company was a skin head who cursed constantly and attacked CEOs. Bryan will be fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

While Stro raises some good points, Bryan doesn't look like SUCCESS, even with a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom