• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLASTIC GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?! OH SHIT

Plastic gf lulz

Plastic girlfriend!

shooting on his girl

bray should just shoot on total divas in general for like 5 mins

Bray shooting lol

Oh shit Bray

Plastic girlfriend

Burial incoming

Wyatt calling Cena's woman plastic.

Totally a Husky reference coming

Bray hitting them with the plastic bombzzz

Plastic girlfriend. Jeez.

Bray burying Nikki's fake boobs.

Damn I love Bray's promos

I see, so Bray can break the fourth wall, just not John Cena. Got it.

Mengetsu

After RAW went off the air, Daniel Bryan was stretchered to the back. John Cena came out for the dark match main event, where he was supposed to team with Bryan to take on The Wyatts. Cena told them that they stole someone's entrance and out came... The Undertaker!

The Undertaker and Cena hit Harper and Rowan with their finishers to end the show as Bray Wyatt retreated to the back.

Edit:
Sting is now booked for WrestleCon on WrestleMania XXX Sunday in New Orleans. It is his first appearance in the United States since leaving TNA. He will be signing from 10:30am until 2:30pm that day.

strobogo

Banned
I see, so Bray can break the fourth wall, just not John Cena. Got it.

I don't think Bray mentioning Nikki and Cena's relationship is breaking the fourth wall since WWE promotes Total Divas on Raw with clips of them together and it has been mentioned on air before. Unless you mean mentioning the implants is breaking the fourth wall, which is something that is also frequently addressed on Total Divas.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've determined that the definitive sign that Russo is secretly writing TNA will be if they ever have a match where the winner gets five minutes along with X non wrestler stip is ever brought back.

Heel

I feel like I could jerk off better to my idea.

His power loss would be due to the hair cutting during the cuckold segment. He would then ask for the collective energy of the WrestleMania crowd to power him, like that Dragon Ball show, all while looking presentable to shareholders.

Think about it, strobogo. This fantasy booking committee is going places.

gurudyne

Good show. Was worth it for seeing Wyatt in Cena merch, Orton-Bryan (those two seem to have better matches when they involve a cane) and the McMahon-Helmsley extended Mind Fuck Theatre and BDSM foreplay at the end. Legit thought DBry landed wrong on a cuff and injured his wrist when he started screaming. Actually, I still sorta think that. Hope it's just an act.

"RING THE BELL? THERE IS NO BELL TO RIIIINGGGGGGG"

...That was gotdamn amazing.

I don't know what he was going for here, but it worked.

Sandow still has a Money in the Bank briefcase, he dredged it out of the Gulf of Mexico and is waiting for the perfect moment to cash it in. Believe.

HAHAHAHA HE LOST TO A ONE ARMED MAN.

I lost it. Fucking lol.

She Mad!

ibvEcN26eiX8yn.jpg

Questionable comeback.

Right because that's what's important.

You know, fellas, you've taught me a lot about Ireland today on this St. Patrick's day.

strobogo

Banned
His power loss would be due to the hair cutting during the cuckold segment. He would then ask for the collective energy of the WrestleMania crowd to power him, like that Dragon Ball show, all while looking presentable to shareholders.

Think about it, strobogo. This fantasy booking committee is going places.

I could fap to this.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have a new least favorite match in my reverse WCW watch.

Lex Luger The Total Package versus Bret Hart, Halloween Havoc 1999.

What a disgrace.

Heel

I could fap to this.

My angle also includes vignettes in which Daniel Bryan endures painful microfracture limb lengthening procedures to reach the height of 6'0" in his quest to be a main event draw. HHH and Stephanie watch behind a one-way mirror while laughing and kissing.

Can I get an okay on that?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Heel digging the grave deeper. Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins, Wrestlemania 31 main event. Once in a lifetime breh.

This is disheartening.

What are you basing that off of? Looks?

Have you seen her modified Torture Rack finishing move? It's like the 3rd best thing about the Divas division.

1. Total Divas 2. Santino-Emma

I like my women all natural breh.
iJqzuryJovc9y.png
Thikki Nikki

strobogo

Banned
My angle also includes vignettes in which Daniel Bryan endures painful microfracture limb lengthening procedures to reach the height of 6'0" in his quest to be a main event draw. HHH and Stephanie watch behind a one-way mirror while laughing and kissing.

Can I get an okay on that?

iDPAwkJZHiqj5.gif

Heel

Does bean breath normally do tape-delayed posting? It is wonderful.

They have promos in UFC? is it all like,

"Well, you know I'm just going to go out there and execute our game plan. Take the fight to him, you know, be aggressive."

This weekend a fighter was called out by Joe Rogan for reading a promo off a teleprompter, because it was too obvious to ignore. I shit you not.

I had to stop by and mention bean has just been killing it. He's carrying this entire company on his back and all of you B-tier players along with it. Truth bomb after truth bomb. We haven't seen mic work like this since circa 2012 DMczaf.

You could slap a WWE logo on a turd and Sandman would eat it up.
Biggest mark out there right now. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the guy (or one of the guys) that actually... and I'm not making this up... but he actually PM'd a mod complaining about the Raw thread I made in the OT a couple weeks ago asking to get it closed. This was something a grown man got so legit shook over he frantically PM'd a mod to try to get it locked.

Step away for 30 seconds and really think about that. I entered a paragraph break to give you some time to digest that. I don't care that the threads were closed, but to find out dudes (hopefully just a singular "dude") was so upset about it that he went and complained to a mod (who by the way denied his request for the first thread, which I thought was awesome and would have paid to see the reaction of) is just mind-boggling to me.

It's like so out of the realm of reality... I'm sitting here trying to type the next couple of sentences and drawing a blank, that's how much it just blew me away that someone would actually do that for the wrestling thread. Not the politics thread mind you, not something ultra-serious, but the wrasslin' thread where we cut pretend promos on each other, goof around, comment on Brad Maddox's ass and in general discuss a soap opera starring oiled up men in tights.

I had to stop by and mention bean has just been killing it. He's carrying this entire company on his back and all of you B-tier players along with it. Truth bomb after truth bomb. We haven't seen mic work like this since circa 2012 DMczaf.

Biggest mark out there right now. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the guy (or one of the guys) that actually... and I'm not making this up... but he actually PM'd a mod complaining about the Raw thread I made in the OT a couple weeks ago asking to get it closed. This was something a grown man got so legit shook over he frantically PM'd a mod to try to get it locked.

Step away for 30 seconds and really think about that. I entered a paragraph break to give you some time to digest that. I don't care that the threads were closed, but to find out dudes (hopefully just a singular "dude") was so upset about it that he went and complained to a mod (who by the way denied his request for the first thread, which I thought was awesome and would have paid to see the reaction of) is just mind-boggling to me.

It's like so out of the realm of reality... I'm sitting here trying to type the next couple of sentences and drawing a blank, that's how much it just blew me away that someone would actually do that for the wrestling thread. Not the politics thread mind you, not something ultra-serious, but the wrasslin' thread where we cut pretend promos on each other, goof around, comment on Brad Maddox's ass and in general discuss a soap opera starring oiled up men in tights.

you posted a RAW OT that had no relevance whatsoever.

Sokantish

Wow, you must have been sitting on this one for a while. It's nice to get that off your chest at least, that's step one!

You all just wait. MY TIME will come soon enough.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Main eventing requires the ability to build a feud on a microphone, Chamber. Are they both going to have managers?

First of all, I'm going to remember this quote the next time you're marking out for Cain Velasquez.

Daniel Bryan is obviously capable of getting the fans to care about him and his matches and the fans have slowly begun to realize Seth Rollins is the MVP of the Shield. You should enjoy the two best wrestlers of this generation main eventing the biggest show in sports entertainment.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Looks like Heavy to switched into Smark mode for the time being. I really hate the amount of "characters" that post in this thread.

Finally got a chance to watch day 1 of New Japan cup. Pretty solid matches all around. Really enjoyed Nak vs Davey Boy and Devitt vs Archer. 3v3 tag match was enjoyable as well. Give it a watch!

strobogo

Banned
Hey stro the last gif on your report. Wtf was that

The entrance of the Black Scorpion. Before that, a space ship flower thing came from the ceiling in slow motion. As it got closer to the ramp, it folded up into a Chinese box and opened very slowly with the Scorpion now inside. Then some flames shot out of the ramp. It was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

I implore everyone to fire it up and watch. And also watch how bad Konnan was even when he was young and in shape. And how boss the Russians were. And how Norman Smiley didn't age for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom