• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
you posted a RAW OT that had no relevance whatsoever.
And to read people like you and others get so legit upset about it just blew me away to Neptune. It was like "how dare someone throw a pebble into our sacred lake"... I had NO IDEA whatsoever this thread was being taking that seriously. Three or four years participating in it, enjoying it, reading it almost every day, and I had no clue at all considering how much we goof around. I do remember reading like a year ago about people tattling on one another to get bans handed out but figured that was just an angle, like a running inside joke but I'm now thinking it was the real deal. Unfortunately, I can't participate in this thread anymore knowing some of the things I know now. It would be just too weird. It's been a fun few years, take it easy.

Sokantish

And to read people like you and others get so legit upset about it just blew me away to Neptune. It was like "how dare someone throw a pebble into our sacred lake"... I had NO IDEA whatsoever this thread was being taking that seriously. Three or four years participating in it, enjoying it, reading it almost every day, and I had no clue at all considering how much we goof around. I do remember reading like a year ago about people tattling on one another to get bans handed out but figured that was just an angle, like a running inside joke but I'm now thinking it was the real deal. Unfortunately, I can't participate in this thread anymore knowing some of the things I know now. It would be just too weird. It's been a fun few years, take it easy.

I think you posting it was at a weird time because the NBA thread got shut down and people were afraid of the community thread getting closed too. At least that's why I think they were reacting that way. I didn't really care about the thread, but whatevs bro. See ya!

idmb48eauEe9b.gif

what are you talking about? I wasn't upset, I just didn't see a reason for it and thought it was a poor thread and said so here. I wasn't even aware that you thought it was still an issue lol.

strobogo

Banned

ibnlfYPQ03tKGK.gif

strobogo

Banned
Ok thx stro for the info. At first it looked like some serious botching on the moves

I did loop it because it looked funnier to me that way, but the entrance went on FOREVER. Like the longest Undertaker entrance you can imagine, but with a space ship, Paul Heyman being spooked, and Ric Flair in a mask and body suit trying not to be Ric Flair. In fact, the whole match was Flair trying not to be Flair, which the fans picked up on with in the first minute. The whole angle of the Black Scorpion was terrible and probably the worst at NWA/WCW trying to do a WWF storyline.

I think you posting it was at a weird time because the NBA thread got shut down and people were afraid of the community thread getting closed too. At least that's why I think they were reacting that way. I didn't really care about the thread, but whatevs bro. See ya!
The NBA thread got shutdown for entirely different reasons (hostility, insults, talking down to one another, bending of rules). There was no similarities between it and wrasslegaf whatsoever.
Regardless, finding out that there was legit wrasslegaf on wrasslegaf crime in the past, and not just one or two isolated incidents, but several, is much worse than finding out dudes PM'd mods to get a thread closed. It's beyond my comprehension someone would purposely attempt to close the account of another regular member of our sub-community, just blows me away. I'd never ever do that to any of you. I'll leave it at that, see ya.

strobogo

Banned
The NBA thread got shutdown for entirely different reasons (hostility, insults, talking down to one another, bending of rules). There was no similarities between it and wrasslegaf whatsoever.
Regardless, finding out that there was legit wrasslegaf on wrasslegaf crime in the past, and not just one or two isolated incidents, but several, is much worse than finding out dudes PM'd mods to get a thread closed. It's beyond my comprehension someone would purposely attempt to close the account of another regular member of our sub-community, just blows me away. I'd never ever do that to any of you. I'll leave it at that, see ya.

i7i580020Go3i.gif

Speaking of Brad Maddox's ass, where has those cheeks been? He's still the GM of Raw, right? I'm not even sure I've seen Vicki in a while either.

TL21xx

Banned
Hey guys, I know my review for Wrestlemania X-7 is supposed to be up today, but there is a pretty good chance I am going to be late with it. Long story short, I was busy all last week with my younger brothers' Eagle Scout court of honor and am being hammered with project deadlines through Wednesday. I may only have a text review up by the deadline but will try to update it ASAP.I am outsourcing GIF duty to one of my brothers who's faster with gifcam than I am, so hopefully it'll be ready. I'm really sorry that I'm dropping the ball, especially since it is X-7.

Please don't bury me!

Sokantish

I don't care if its only 2 hours long, I love Metal Gear Solid! You're right though, I never thought of Redbox. I wonder if any near me would have it...
Okay i checked, they only show a 360 and ps3 version. Do they not rent "next-gen" games yet?
This really is the most racist thread on GAF. bean breath is rolling in his Abyss casket.
I think it was less racism and more Rampage playing as Mr. T's character from the A-Team

This is like Sandman saying he won't buy the latest WWE game every year. I'm on to your shit, Wrecker.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

I'm not gonna lie, if Infamous wasn't dropping on Friday, I would've bought MGS Ground Demos like a chump. Unlike the WWE titles, it's actually a mechanically competent game, it's just too expensive.

It'll be like 20 in two weeks.

Still $5 too much. No, I ain't poor, shut up. It's the principle of the matter, nahmean.

stro hates everything outside of wrestling that comes from japan, i think the racism claims might be true

stro hates Japanese wrestling too. He's always sneaking some snide remark in current New Japan's direction like "Oh they're good, but I don't get it, they just hit each other like every other Japanese match in history I HATE THIS"

You're not fooling anyone stro. WCW has Wrecked™ your taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom