• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
What's your deal man?

They are lame ass games. I remember my cousin being super into them and all I could think was "Why the fuck are you playing a game where you walk down a road for 32 hours? Why is that dude's sword so big? Where did the magic come from? Why does everyone have stupid hair?". They're LAME. As are most JRPGs.

Sokantish

Okay stro you better quit. I love jrpgs! Who doesn't love big swords? Who doesn't like walking down roads for 32 hours?

There are a lot of bad jrpgs though. Star Ocean 4 was the worst game I ever played, I made sure to put at least 50 hours into it and beat it though just to make sure it was bad

tumblr_n2m14anJlE1srbyoyo1_400.gif

I wonder if Kane put this much effort into his facials while wearing the mask or just said "eff it" and went stone faced and head tilty like AJ Lee?

Okay stro you better quit. I love jrpgs! Who doesn't love big swords? Who doesn't like walking down roads for 32 hours?

There are a lot of bad jrpgs though. Star Ocean 4 was the worst game I ever played, I made sure to put at least 50 hours into it and beat it though just to make sure it was bad

Finishing a game you hate just to make sure it's bad points to signs of deep self-loathing.

I've done that more times than I care to admit.

I just looked it up and the game doesn't look that bad, main character looks like Dean Ambrose.

Vylash

Yo Star Ocean 4 was complete shit, I'd like to just pretend it never existed

Sokantish

Finishing a game you hate just to make sure it's bad points to signs of deep self-loathing.

I've done that more times than I care to admit.

How else could you explain why I play Madden so much?

I just looked it up and the game doesn't look that bad, main character looks like Dean Ambrose.

Out of a game that was comprised out of an entire party that were not likable at all he was by far the worst

strobogo

Banned
stro hates everything outside of wrestling that comes from japan, i think the racism claims might be true

Things from Japan I like:

Godzilla. Fucking love Godzilla.

Metal Gear Solid. All of them. They are dope as fuck.

Robots. Robots are rad.

Samurai swords. Again, dope as fuck.

Their flag is one of my favorites.

Nintendo. Love Nintendo.

Beautiful Japanese women.

Kurasawa.

Arcades still exists there.

Cool architecture.

Ninjas.

Things from Japan I like:

Godzilla. Fucking love Godzilla.

Metal Gear Solid. All of them. They are dope as fuck.

Robots. Robots are rad.

Samurai swords. Again, dope as fuck.

Their flag is one of my favorites.

Nintendo. Love Nintendo.

Beautiful Japanese women.

Kurasawa.

Arcades still exists there.

Cool architecture.

Ninjas.

you missed WWE fan art

strobogo

Banned
Bean Breath, if you can't afford the WWE Network, and you can't afford to buy TNA PPVs, can you afford cable? And if you can, are you watching Raw from your DVR?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What was the point of HHH's rant about adding himself to the main event? All it does it make more obvious he's going to lose since there's no way in hell they'd have three heels main eventing Mania.

strobogo

Banned
The only thing your boy, JTG, is going to be doing 'Mania weekend is manning a WWE Network kiosk, conning knuckledraggers out of what little money they have.

I'm not sure I can approve of you referring to an African-American wrestler as, "Boy", which traditionally has negative and racist connotations in the United States of America. The implication is that you don't consider JTG, and by extension African-Americans, to not be "full" men. I believe you should apologize. In addition, you seem to be implying that he isn't capable of wrestling and instead will spend the weekend conning people with cheap merchandise that may or may not be legal.

FUCK. Buried at the bottom of the page again? No one even reads the shit now anyway. Such a waste of time, but I can't stop.

I skimmed through your summary, saw you talking shit about Konnan, and thought to myself that I don't need to elevate my heart rate this close to bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom