• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing your boy, JTG, is going to be doing 'Mania weekend is manning a WWE Network kiosk, conning knuckledraggers out of what little money they have.
Wow, i bet you're the guy who added that JTG 2K14 CAW with the Virgil music. This really is the most racist community in GAF

Sblargh

Banned
I'm just catching up on Raw now. Is Goldust injuried?

He appeared to have hurt his head, but it was hard to see with the makeup.

It's a shame actually, I was watching the match and thinking about how Goldust have been one of the high points of every show he is in.

G-Fex

1zHZP5c.jpg

I had to stop by and mention bean has just been killing it. He's carrying this entire company on his back and all of you B-tier players along with it. Truth bomb after truth bomb. We haven't seen mic work like this since circa 2012 DMczaf.
Thanks buddy.

Biggest mark out there right now. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the guy (or one of the guys) that actually... and I'm not making this up... but he actually PM'd a mod complaining about the Raw thread I made in the OT a couple weeks ago asking to get it closed. This was something a grown man got so legit shook over he frantically PM'd a mod to try to get it locked.

Step away for 30 seconds and really think about that. I entered a paragraph break to give you some time to digest that. I don't care that the threads were closed, but to find out dudes (hopefully just a singular "dude") was so upset about it that he went and complained to a mod (who by the way denied his request for the first thread, which I thought was awesome and would have paid to see the reaction of) is just mind-boggling to me.

It's like so out of the realm of reality... I'm sitting here trying to type the next couple of sentences and drawing a blank, that's how much it just blew me away that someone would actually do that for the wrestling thread. Not the politics thread mind you, not something ultra-serious, but the wrasslin' thread where we cut pretend promos on each other, goof around, comment on Brad Maddox's ass and in general discuss a soap opera starring oiled up men in tights.

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about Brad Maddox's ass, but I could read some comments about it.

I think that bean breath is a phony. I bet he doesn't even like Konnan. At least with SoulPlaya, despite all his Creepy Kane posts, you can tell that he actually likes Kane's work and backs it up with match history and the like. When has bean breath ever brought up a Konnan match? Does he even know how many matches Konnan has wrestled? Does he even know who Konnan has wrestled for? I think he just picked a mexican wrestler at random, thought to himself "hey SoulPlaya gets attention, I'll do the same thing," and just ran with it.

The jig is up, bean for brains. #BullyBeef

strobogo

Banned
I think that bean breath is a phony. I bet he doesn't even like Konnan. At least with SoulPlaya, despite all his Creepy Kane posts, you can tell that he actually likes Kane's work and backs it up with match history and the like. When has bean breath ever brought up a Konnan match? Does he even know how many matches Konnan has wrestled? Does he even know who Konnan has wrestled for? I think he just picked a mexican wrestler at random, thought to himself "hey SoulPlaya gets attention, I'll do the same thing," and just ran with it.

I believe this to be true as well. Would you like to join the newly formed MegaPowers of myself and G-Nobody? It would make you Liz, which mean Fex would get to grab your ass.

The best thing about 70s wrestling: The kicks. I love those jumping kicks everyone did. No one kicks like that now.

strobogo

Banned
For reals, watch Starrcade 90. Dude was even worse then Wolfpac/Filthy Animals era if you can imagine that. He was just about to start his 4th year and looked worse than any Diva in the last 10 years. He's so jacked and gets blown up in a 5:29 second match and was still blown up over a half hour later.

Here, he botches a BACKSLIDE not even half way through a 5:29 match because he was so blown up

i0nVHfLlFMftt.gif

And here, he spikes Norman on his head because he was so blown up he couldn't even lift Norman

iUetFXvwqzNxE.gif

He was basically Bootista levels of blown up with in the first 2-3 spots.

that's an interesting photo

Ben Matlock was an interesting man.

This is slander and I move to have the case dismissed and all charges dropped. Strobogo and Beef (who I might add is NOT EVEN A REAL PROFESSOR /HHH) are in collusion and I have documents showing evidence tampering and bribery. Everything happening here is illegal, money's exchanging hands, and texts are being sent to-and-fro with Kevin Nash. People of WrassleGAF, do not believe these lies. bean breath is real, wrestling is real, people are fake.

mbqXFme.jpg

time for sleep

Aiii

So not worth it
YOUR DUBYA DUBYA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, RANDY ORTON.

I wonder if Dave flubs his lines as much as an actor, that must suck for a director.

Net, you motherfucker. You just had to remind me that the Little Peoples' Court segment is actually real.

I remember being in my friend's house half passed out from lack of sleep while that shit was on.

I kept wondering if I was just having a bad dream. But it wouldn't stop goddammit. I was convinced that I went to hell as punishment for having impure thoughts about the lady on the raisins' box a few days earlier.

I soon collapsed, and thought it was all over when I finally came to…

But the memory remaaaaaaaaiiiiiinsss

This is slander and I move to have the case dismissed and all charges dropped. Strobogo and Beef (who I might add is NOT EVEN A REAL PROFESSOR /HHH) are in collusion and I have documents showing evidence tampering and bribery. Everything happening here is illegal, money's exchanging hands, and texts are being sent to-and-fro with Kevin Nash. People of WrassleGAF, do not believe these lies. bean breath is real, wrestling is real, people are fake.

mbqXFme.jpg

time for sleep
I also have evidence that Net_Wrecker is a goddamned jingo-jagget.
Beef didn't even have the balls to shoot on his own, he had to wait until Heavy did it first, disgusting

Please don't ever use "balls" and "Heavy" in the same sentence ever again.

strobogo

Banned

mbqXFme.jpg

time for sleep

As a member of the Little People's Court, I find you in contempt. You are to serve 30 days in Gaming Side exclusively.

Case
ibuVFD7C5MBkDy.gif

What do I know? I know one of us actually posts on topic while the other posts about everything but wrestling. That's what I know.

Can anyone here tell me who Beef's favorite wrestlers are? Least favorite?

Exactly.
For reals, watch Starrcade 90. Dude was even worse then Wolfpac/Filthy Animals era if you can imagine that. He was just about to start his 4th year and looked worse than any Diva in the last 10 years. He's so jacked and gets blown up in a 5:29 second match and was still blown up over a half hour later.

Here, he botches a BACKSLIDE not even half way through a 5:29 match because he was so blown up

http://i.minus.com/i0nVHfLlFMftt.gif[/IM]

And here, he spikes Norman on his head because he was so blown up he couldn't even lift Norman

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iUetFXvwqzNxE.gif[/IM]

He was basically Bootista levels of blown up with in the first 2-3 spots.

[/QUOTE]
Aww yes, judging Pro Wrestlers solely on in ring work.

Stro, why don't you just watch Greco-Roman or Sumo? A guy like you won't notice any discernable differences and you can tell all the yokels whittling in front of the local general store about how worldly and cultured you are.

the gimmicks and shit are too much. count me out.

2manygimmicks4me

It's Little People's Court, guys. Have some fun. No? OK :(

HHH and Shawn Michaels DX

50 year old rebels

They weren't even rebels anymore. Just merch shills. Hell, on one of the DVD/Blu-ray sets, Shawn talks about how ridiculous the idea was to even bring DX back when they were 10 years older and Mr. H's married into the family.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope Daniel Bryan doesn't win and Triple H becomes champion at Mania, at least you people can stop turning on each other because you need something to hate on. Come on guys, say it with me: WE! THE PEOPLE!

It's Little People's Court, guys. Have some fun. No? OK :(

They weren't even rebels anymore. Just merch shills. Hell, on one of the DVD/Blu-ray sets, Shawn talks about how ridiculous the idea was to even bring DX back when they were 10 years older and Mr. H's married into the family.

You are saying 40 year old dudes fiddling around with glowsticks wasn't cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom