• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun? in MY Wrestling Discussion? nah bruh

i actually have nothing to add to any wrestling discussion atm so bowign out anyway

Like not having anything to add has ever stopped us.

This was the only good thing to come out of new age DX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCr1Le4GMo

Shawn "speaking jive" with Cryme Time to get back into the building buying scalped tickets was funny. There were a few other things as well that my terribad wrestling memory won't permit me to remember. They had their moments.

I'm also an HBK mark so I'm biased but whatever.

Sblargh

Banned
Dang, Bryan could have fought back more. They kinda of missed an opportunity to make the most out of this situation, but still, wow, a lot of stuff there looked brutal. Was that a legit head chair shot? I winced.

G-Fex

I hope Daniel Bryan doesn't win and Triple H becomes champion at Mania, at least you people can stop turning on each other because you need something to hate on. Come on guys, say it with me: WE! THE PEOPLE!

You either stop loving AJ and give into the EVA-LUTION or you're out Aiii and we're not friends anymore!
chansub-global-emoticon-ce52b18fccf73b29-25x32.png

Aiii

So not worth it
You either stop loving AJ and give into the EVA-LUTION or you're out Aiii and we're not friends anymore!
chansub-global-emoticon-ce52b18fccf73b29-25x32.png

Can't I do both? Because if they keep Eva from wrestling, ever, and just have her stand around and be pretty and fight back against her evil uptight family I might just have to champion Eva as well.

But just on Total Divas and when I'm fapping, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

DMczaf

Been working on my WM2000 review since 9pm PDT. It is now nearly 3am. I will make my 5am deadline, god damn it! Review is written, now resizing and optimizing gifs.

Fucking Stro. How do you do this every night? I'm too old for this shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dang, Bryan could have fought back more. They kinda of missed an opportunity to make the most out of this situation, but still, wow, a lot of stuff there looked brutal. Was that a legit head chair shot? I winced.

No, it was a shot against the ring post, whoever thought of that is a damn smart guy.

Sblargh

Banned
No, it was a shot against the ring post, whoever thought of that is a damn smart guy.

Man, they done that so right. I winced when I saw it and now I winced again watching the replay on the backstage pass, knowing what was coming.
I'm having feelings right now. Actual feelings. Man, like, oh man, I'm marking, whatever, I'm speechless, one could say I'm shooked. In a legitimate way.

I wonder if he will just disappear from now to Wrestlemania to build suspense, maybe segments of him recovering or whatever. I thought Cena had sold his already-forgotten knee injury well, but this, man, even knowing that it was completely staged, which was not the case with Cena, it was vicious.

There's that sexual tension that GAF colorfully noted here, there was stuff that really looked liked it hurt. It was uncomfortable and mean. It was in bad taste, but in context, so it didn't felt like just a cheap joke.

Don't hate me for loving this product, because, right now, I'm so hooked into this. It crawled under my skin, dang.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bi-CUKqCMAAgdv1.jpg

The message was immediately deleted from the "Cranky Vince" account. Layfield has gone on Twitter tonight denying any involvement with the "Cranky Vince" account. Shortly after publishing a fan message stating, "This came from an iPhone. @CrankyVince tweet came from a web browser after this one. Obvious neckbeard trying to frame," the WWE broadcaster wrote on Twitter, "No prob with anyone on twitter, but any claims or questions of me being someone else will get blocked immediately #notTrue."

It should be noted that the message appeared on JBL's Twitter first, before appearing on the "Cranky Vince" account. It could be a case of the "Cranky Vince" account owner trying to "frame" JBL, since he has in the past been accused by of having ties to the account. Mister Saint Laurent of MLW Radio claims to have done extensive research and is convinced that the WWE announcer has posted messages as "Cranky Vince." Former WWE and WCW competitor Konnan, who co-hosts the radio show with Laurent, has also vouched his claim. Last March, he stated on Twitter, "I agree with MSL..His work has been CSI meticulous..JBL u have been outed pardna." Furthermore, a similar incident to today occurred last year as according to a writer for www.thepit-se.com, a sports and entertainment website, both accounts published the same message minutes, if not seconds, within each other. The message was quickly deleted from the "Cranky Vince" account.

The parody account is known for spoofing McMahon’s demeanor and mindset with random musings depicting the WWE Chairman as eccentric, maniacal and drug-addled. It has drawn concern from organization officials in recent years, who believed it was being controlled by an employee within proximity of McMahon due to the eerie nature of the tweets. The account would often post messages based on things he had legitimately done or said at work—sometimes moments after occurring.

C-O-N-SPIRACY!

Browny

Banned
It was a particularly nasty shot, no doubt about it.

But will HHH have to fine himself for the head shot? There's next week's #BNB segment written already.

Dammit, I just looked at the t-shirt I bought while drunk at RevPro on Saturday and realised I've broken my own rule - only buy wrestling t-shirts that can be mistaken for a metal band's t-shirt;

XXrVosQ.jpg

Incidentally, what're we up to now on the Mania reviews? I better start working on my WM28 review soon, as much as it will pain me to do so. At least I get the better of the Rocky/Cena matches (sorry Stro).

DMczaf

I just came to the realization that I have to remake all my gifs....which means I pretty much have to watch WM2000 again...

G-Fex

I just came to the realization that I have to remake all my gifs....which means I pretty much have to watch WM2000 again...

B2yVUwP.gif

Dammit, I just looked at the t-shirt I bought while drunk at RevPro on Saturday and realised I've broken my own rule - only buy wrestling t-shirts that can be mistaken for a metal band's t-shirt;

XXrVosQ.jpg

Incidentally, what're we up to now on the Mania reviews? I better start working on my WM28 review soon, as much as it will pain me to do so. At least I get the better of the Rocky/Cena matches (sorry Stro).

The Y0UNG bUCKS? Sounds like a hipster band

I'd say I was surprised that some here were swerved by the Shield during their raw segment but then I remembered that nobody watches Smackdown, Kane calling them as backup made absolutely no sense coming off of last Friday's filler.

The end of Raw beat down was so drawn out that my recording cut off before the finish, but it did remind me that this year at WM we get superior heel Trips, more of what he does best and less taunt spam for cheap pops, huzzah!

Can anyone here tell me who Beef's favorite wrestlers are? Least favorite?
Beef marks for Kane and hates on The Rock.
Trust me on this one.

Just think, you can relive the cheese wedge dude and cat fight, what's not to love?

Bradshaw being behind Cranky Vince is something I've heard before and it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm wonder how people would react if Bryan beat Triple H in less than 20 seconds similarly to what happened at WM28. Probably won't happen given how little in way of matches they have so far to fill 4 hours.

One of the worst Raws ever capped with one of the best endings ever. This show felt so flat and dry, like everyone just simultaneously decided to stop giving a shit, until they turned it all the way up just for the last moment.

Can someone explain the Shield angle for me? I'm supposed to buy Ambrose as a face? WHAT IS HAPPENING
Watch last week's Smackdown. They're full faces now. Cole was watching them do a beatdown and marking out like it was vintage Shield.

Aiii

So not worth it
One of the worst Raws ever capped with one of the best endings ever. This show felt so flat and dry, like everyone just simultaneously decided to stop giving a shit, until they turned it all the way up just for the last moment.

Watch last week's Smackdown. They're full faces now. Cole was watching them do a beatdown and marking out like it was vintage Shield.

We were not watching the same show, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom