• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to see a Ziggler vs. Miz tag team as far as the dirtsheets are concerned.
Just think of the polls WWE can run for the fans to decide a Ziggler/Miz tag team.

- Miziggler
- Awesome Showoffs
- Disgruntled Grunts
All of these will have Team slapped in front of them.

...I will absolutely refer to them as Miziggler

The main event is setting up perfectly. It's not like Cena where no matter what they do, no one actually believes he can't beat the odds. But people still have REAL doubt about D.Bry. No one quite believes it 100%. I think that's good!
I think they're going to go for Bryan having his moment myself, my outside chance alternative is actually Orton winning, don't think he's ever had much of a WM moment himself unless you count WM24 which no one really does (he should have won at WM25).

But yeah the fact the main event has more intrigue around it is refreshing compared to last year especially.
Since they don't seem to be splitting the shield up quite yet I do wonder what their WM match will be, Kane seems to be involved but he doesn't have any backup yet, can't say I like the Ascension idea Soulplaya has mentioned a few times.

Moving Cena into a non title/main event spot is a change from the norm as well, even if he overcomes the odds I still think it could be a fun 15 minutes or so. Last month I had like negative hype for WM so this is a decent turnaround, now to see how it all falls apart.

Sblargh

Banned
Daniel Bryan got bodied tonight. His head is hurt. He has amnesia, but still instincts to fight. Triple H shows up at Wrestlemania announcing that he auto-wins by WO, but... wait, someone is walking down the ramp. It's Daniel Bryan! But... but... his head was messed up... what happened?
"Daniel, you are not cleared to fight! Get out of my Wrestlemania!"
"This is not your Wrestlemania... this is... the Dazzler's Wrestlemania!"

Zurenarrh.jpg

*scribbles fanfic furiously*

I can't wait for the Hornswoggle movie get him super over with kids and kickstart a serious push while The Marine 4 bombs.

New Paige!
I know your life is empty
Ad you hate facingthis world alone
Searching for an angel
Someone who can make you whole
I can not save you
I can't even save my self
So just save yourself

I know that you have been damaged
Your soul has suffered such abuse
But I am not your savior
I am just as fucked as you
I can not save you
I can't even save myself
S just save yourself

Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me

Wasn't Kid Rock performing at WM once bad enough?

I know your life is empty
Ad you hate facingthis world alone
Searching for an angel
Someone who can make you whole
I can not save you
I can't even save my self
So just save yourself

I know that you have been damaged
Your soul has suffered such abuse
But I am not your savior
I can not save you
I can't even save myself
S just save yourself

Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me
Please don't pity me

Stabbing Westward huh?

Hi I'm Heavy and I turned heel
See what happens when you go against the grain Heavy, YOUGETCUT POPOZAO :p

And ya JBL got set up, that much is obvious

see you and you see me
But your blowing the line when your making a scene oh girl
What my head over looks
The senses will show to my heart
When it's watching for lies
You can't escape my

Private Eyes
They're watching you
They see your every move
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Watching you
Watching you

You play with words
You play with love
You can twist it around, baby
That ain't enough
Cos' girl
I'm gonna know
If you're letting me in
Or letting me go
Don't lie
When your hurting inside
Cos' you can't escape my

Private Eyes
They're watching you
They see your every move
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Watching you
Watching you

jmdajr

see you and you see me
But your blowing the line when your making a scene oh girl
What my head over looks
The senses will show to my heart
When it's watching for lies
You can't escape my

Private Eyes
They're watching you
They see your every move
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Watching you
Watching you

You play with words
You play with love
You can twist it around, baby
That ain't enough
Cos' girl
I'm gonna know
If you're letting me in
Or letting me go
Don't lie
When your hurting inside
Cos' you can't escape my

Private Eyes
They're watching you
They see your every move
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Private Eyes
They're watching you
Watching you
Watching you

That's my favorite Disturbed Song

Bowser

Real Americans vs Usos for the tag titles at WMXXX?

Zeb Colter has been constantly tweeting since The Real Americans' victory over The Uso's last night on WWE Raw. He has been talking about his team peaking at the right time and getting the Tag Team Championships.

While this could be one indication that WWE will add The Real Americans vs. The Uso's to the WrestleMania XXX card, it should also be noted that Cesaro's name has been removed from the "Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal." He previously announced his name into the match, but WWE.com has removed his name and picture from the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
Still can't believe there is like, nothing for the IC title.

But there will be. Right?

I keep forgetting there are IC and US Titles.

Right now the titles are ranked as followed:
IC title > US Title >>>> Tag Titles > Divas Title >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE Title.

Honestly, the Divas title is the only title outside of the WWE title that is defended regularly (as in about once a month), unless I'm mistaken only the tag title comes close to being defended once a month, but sometimes they forget that exists for a month or so too.

---

Triple H was SOOOOOOOO GOOD on Raw.

I do kind of expect him to be in the title match now. It makes zero sense wrestling booking logic wise but that never stopped him before.

Vylash

I can't wait for AJ to come out for her surprise title defense at Mania just for Steph's music to hit, Bryan isn't the only one getting buried

bigkrev

The main event is setting up perfectly. It's not like Cena where no matter what they do, no one actually believes he can't beat the odds. But people still have REAL doubt about D.Bry. No one quite believes it 100%. I think that's good!

So matches so far

Brock vs Taker
Orton vs Batista vs HHH/D.Bry
HHH vs D. Bry
Bray vs Cena
Andre the Giant Super Battle Royale EX
Shield vs ??????
Usos vs????
Big E vs???????
Total Divas bathroom break.

Shield will probably be facing Kane and 2 other people- New Age Outlaws?

If the Usos aren't in the Battle Royal, its either vs the Wyatts, or more likely, a multi team match, with some combination the Matadors, The Rhodes, the Wyatts, Real Americans, 3MB, Xavier Woods and R-truth and Mysterio/Sin Cara.

I'm pretty sure they announced Big E for the Battle Royal.

Sheamus and Christian are still unaccounted for- They already have enough "star power" in the BR (Big Show, Del Rio, Ziggler, Big E), so I don't know what they do with them. Maybe have them in there 200th consecutive match?

jmdajr

Goddammit. That's how much I hate 4. Rising doesn't count anywho for those who are pretending it does.

Mobil versions don't count for me as "real" metal gear games. I know Peace Walker got a console release but, nah. It's all an afterthought to me.

MGS4 is all sorts of crazy shit, but obviously a lot of thought/love went into it

Rising.

lol!

jmdajr

Sheamus and Christian are still unaccounted for- They already have enough "star power" in the BR (Big Show, Del Rio, Ziggler, Big E), so I don't know what they do with them. Maybe have them in there 200th consecutive match?

Nope. They are in BR as well.

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't wait for AJ to come out for her surprise title defense at Mania just for Steph's music to hit, Bryan isn't the only one getting buried

They're actually building a divas title match for Mania, which I think is the first Mania defense ever for that title, so AJ is burning bridges again!

But AJ vs. Steph is what she consistently mentions as a dream match, so I doubt she'd mind. She's going to lose that title at Mania either way, so I'd rather she'd lose it to Steph than to fucking Nikki Bella.

XenoRaven

Goddammit. That's how much I hate 4. Rising doesn't count anywho for those who are pretending it does.
Yeah 4 feels like it's the most recent one since it was in PS4 and ended the whole Big Boss/Snake story. But PW is actually the most recent MGS game and leads into Ground Zeroes, which I guess now is technically the most recent MGS game.

I wish I didn't have to work so I could be home playing it right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Xenoraven hates me and calls me out on my bullshit

We should feud!

Showaddy

Shield will probably be facing Kane and 2 other people- New Age Outlaws?

If the Usos aren't in the Battle Royal, its either vs the Wyatts, or more likely, a multi team match, with some combination the Matadors, The Rhodes, the Wyatts, Real Americans, 3MB, Xavier Woods and R-truth and Mysterio/Sin Cara.

I'm pretty sure they announced Big E for the Battle Royal.

Kane will probably be teaming with Harper & Rowan. Makes sense given the Wyatt/Shield feud and with Harper in the ring with the Shield it'd could actually be a decent match.

I still haven't received my MGS copy, nor am I free until 7 hours from now anyways.

I think I finally understand how Rafa felt while waiting for that Renee photoshoot.

Somebody hook me up with some Creed lyrics.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright so here's the WrassleGAF's Current Feuds list:

Strobogo & Axl Rose vs Konnan & Michael Hayes
Sandman vs Heavy - I Quit Match
BronsonLee vs BillRiccio in a Grudge Match (No DQ)
Rafa vs Dean Ambrose on a Renee Young On A Pole Match
Professor Beef vs Bean Breath in a "Loser Can't Speak for 30 Days" Match
Mr. Nobody vs Aiii - If Aiii loses, he gets a username change to Mrs. Nobody - If Mr. Nobody wins, he's turned back into KOG

What else am I missing?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Or you could just apologize for insulting MGS. MGS 4 was fun!

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sokantish what planet are you from where they reward wrong opinions?

You're on!

Xbone sucks
Virtua Fighter sucks
Weight lifters are all meathead dudebros
2374320-6275214182-ioHRq.gif

1: What
2: HELL no WHAT
3: SHAME ON YOU BRAH
4: FUCK

I'm glad we got our feud established. This is for the glory of a MS-developed Virtua Fighter Weightlifting App on the Xbox One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom