• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Alright so here's the WrassleGAF's Current Feuds list:

Strobogo & Axl Rose vs Konnan & Michael Hayes
Sandman vs Heavy - I Quit Match
BronsonLee vs BillRiccio in a Grudge Match (No DQ)
Rafa vs Dean Ambrose on a Renee Young On A Pole Match
Professor Beef vs Bean Breath in a "Loser Can't Speak for 30 Days" Match
Mr. Nobody vs Aiii - If Aiii loses, he gets a username change to Mrs. Nobody - If Mr. Nobody wins, he's turned back into KOG

What else am I missing?

I don't have a beef with anyone. We're all cool.

Sblargh

Banned
Wasting the Shield on Kane and the NAO would be criminal. I think there's a swerve coming the Shield way. I mean, their whole gimmick is of private security. After they feud with the authority, then what? They start chasing titles like everybody else and just ditch the gimmick?
I say there's something in the works here. I have a feeling they will reveal to be working for somebody else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also gotta add Lambda Piscium Invitational - Calling out all gimmick posters in an over-the-top-rope challenge!

I don't have a beef with anyone. We're all cool.

Even after his shoot on you last night/this morning?

Man, WrassleGAF Lore is tough to keep up with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If weightlifters are all meatheads, WWE should sign CT Fletcher because he cuts a better promo than 98% of the locker room

x9S4YAQ.jpg

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
I'll let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Yeah, you've got that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Inside
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

When I'll feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Vylash

TNA will be spending just over $300,000 to rent out the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York in June, July and August. This is said to be an "insane" amount of money and a way for TNA to try and impress Spike TV, according to Prowrestling.net. SpikeTV is located in New York and TNA is said to try everything they can to get a new television deal.

Makes...sense?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Virtua Fighter is pretty damn boring.

I'd rather play say.. Star Gladiator..or Blood Roar.

Star Gladiator doesn't get enough love, neither does Plasma Sword.

Bloody Roar is just a gateway to being a furry though.

Virtua Fighter is like Bob Backlund. Young fans hate it. "Oh, so boring. I don't know what you old fucks see in him." then those children get grown. Grown-ass man sees Backlund and sees his brilliance. Sees what he was doing. Good honest wrestling, great character. Then he turns his nose up to the kids that don't like it.

Shield will probably be facing Kane and 2 other people- New Age Outlaws?

If the Usos aren't in the Battle Royal, its either vs the Wyatts, or more likely, a multi team match, with some combination the Matadors, The Rhodes, the Wyatts, Real Americans, 3MB, Xavier Woods and R-truth and Mysterio/Sin Cara.

I'm pretty sure they announced Big E for the Battle Royal.

Sheamus and Christian are still unaccounted for- They already have enough "star power" in the BR (Big Show, Del Rio, Ziggler, Big E), so I don't know what they do with them. Maybe have them in there 200th consecutive match?

Here's what's on the card:

-Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. winner of Daniel Bryan/Triple H

-Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H, winner is added to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

-The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

-John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

-Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Ryback, Big E, Curtis Axel, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Titus O'Neil, Christian, Sheamus, Big Show, Mark Henry

We can assume that we'll get Kane/?/? (not enough time to debut The Ascension, so probably Old Age Outlaws or Harper and Rowan) vs. The Shield, Real Americans vs. The Usos for the tag titles, and a multi-women match for the Divas title (AJ, Natalya, Nikki Bella, and Naomi). That gets us to 8 matches, and we'd probably have room for a Kid Rock musical performances featuring the women who aren't wrestling and a preshow match with The Miz and Kofi Kingston or the NXT guys.

We need 18 more for the battle royal, since it seems like Cesaro has been taken out of that match. Safe bets for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Khali, Goldust, Cody Rhodes, Fandango, Rusev, Darren Young, Santino, R-Truth, Zack Ryder. Throw in 3MB, Los Matadores, Brodus Clay, Xavier Woods, Hunicara, The Miz, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, and you should fill up the battle royal.

Virtua Fighter is pretty damn boring.

I'd rather play say.. Star Gladiator..or Blood Roar.

1: Damn you VF5:FS is phenomenal

2: Yeaaaaaa Bloody Roar

Star Gladiator doesn't get enough love, neither does Plasma Sword.

Bloody Roar is just a gateway to being a furry though.

Oh what the yiff

PS Bill is a jobber, I'll only take that match if I can fight FallingEdge in a Pizza Eating Contest too

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
I'll let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Inside
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Inside
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

When I'll feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Aw yeah, Limp Bizkit.

Do you think you can go into this one without playing any of the older Metal Gears? I've only played Rising lol

Prolly, but you really are missing out on one of the best series of all time. Play it! Get the HD collection and be happy!

You're on!

Xbone sucks
Virtua Fighter sucks
Weight lifters are all meathead dudebros
2374320-6275214182-ioHRq.gif

no one cares about the xbone
VF is the best fighter ever made. ever.
Have you seen my muscles? MANMODE.

jmdajr

Speaking of fighting games. Soul Caliber V was like $3.74 on Xbox 360 the other day. Really watered down single player, but the game sure does look nice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of fighting games. Soul Caliber V was like $3.74 on Xbox 360 the other day. Really watered down single player, but the game sure does look nice.

I dunno where they lost the fun but I recently played it and then hopped over to SC2, SC2 is truly Jesus. Best SC bar none.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing better than Ivy in SCV is Ivy in SC4

Best-playing Ivy was SC2 but I can't deny that outfit.

Hey so wrasslin talk - with the current card (which is kind of underwhelming re: depth) who do you think will have match of the night? Undertekker?

XenoRaven

Hey look Sunflower, the guy that wears wrestling shirts and wants to get a Shinsuke Nakamura haircut even though he has a regular 9-5 job has your back!

Who else lifts weights?! I'll shoot on you too! Someone get me a megaphone!

Alright so here's the WrassleGAF's Current Feuds list:

Strobogo & Axl Rose vs Konnan & Michael Hayes
Sandman vs Heavy - I Quit Match
BronsonLee vs BillRiccio in a Grudge Match (No DQ)
Rafa vs Dean Ambrose on a Renee Young On A Pole Match
Professor Beef vs Bean Breath in a "Loser Can't Speak for 30 Days" Match
Mr. Nobody vs Aiii - If Aiii loses, he gets a username change to Mrs. Nobody - If Mr. Nobody wins, he's turned back into KOG

What else am I missing?
Hahahahaha. I yhink we can make some money

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey look Sunflower, the guy that wears wrestling shirts and wants to get a Shinsuke Nakamura haircut even though he has a regular 9-5 job has your back!

Who else lifts weights?! I'll shoot on you too!

Spider From Mars is about to start!

I think we should have a GWF Mania card to settle our feuds.

Geedoubleuefflemania is runnin wild.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince neglects me in all wrasslegaf events. It's pretty depressing.

Me and Bionic's feud would draw more views than freakin Aiii and G-fex

jmdajr

The only thing better than Ivy in SCV is Ivy in SC4

Best-playing Ivy was SC2 but I can't deny that outfit.

Hey so wrasslin talk - with the current card (which is kind of underwhelming re: depth) who do you think will have match of the night? Undertekker?

Well video package was good (especially by removing Punk) in making it seem the Undertaker has progressively more and more brutal matches. No hold barred, then hell in a cell, so now what? How much punishment is he going to take?

Might be a rough trip back to Houston.

Kaladin

Even after his shoot on you last night/this morning?

Man, WrassleGAF Lore is tough to keep up with.

Eh.

I went back and read what he said. Yeah....he made a Raw thread for a Raw that didn't need it when we don't do threads for every Raw and it divided the discussion of that week into two places. I had my reasons. Heavy just gets butt hurt and takes it all personal when it ain't. I would have asked a mod to close any errant Raw thread because we don't do Raw OTs. We might do one for Raw After Mania, because that IS the biggest Raw of the year, but it's the lone exception. I have no beef with Heavy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince neglects me in all wrasslegaf events. It's pretty depressing.

Me and Bionic's feud would draw more views than freakin Aiii and G-fex

I spent good time making you in WWE13. And all you did was get mad that you were a 7 foot tall fat masked wrestler with pierced nipples. I made you a gimmick and you shat on it!

According to WrassleGAF Lore Heavy is still technically undefeated. Zandig won the first Avatar Rumble via loophole.

I really have no idea why we talk about fighters in this thread. The amount of absurd and clearly incorrect comments are always at an all time high.

Sunny hates me too. He added Sailorswaze or whatever the fuck her name is in GWF instead of me.

She was a hot commodity at the time. She still is quite popular. Just doesn't post on GAF at all.

Nameless

Jumped on this too. First Soul Calibur game I played since SC3. Not bad. Pyrrah > *. I really wanted to like Hilde buy Py is unfuckwithable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny hates me too. He added Sailorswaze or whatever the fuck her name is in GWF instead of me.

That was a mistake I own up to. Much like when WCW spent a lot of money on getting ECW stars in, that one abandoned us REALLY quick and ended up climbing to greater heights. :/ I definitely regret that one.

I really have no idea why we talk about fighters in this thread. The amount of absurd and clearly incorrect comments are always at an all time high.

Buncha mvc watchers (not players) up in here.

XenoRaven

Do you think Cena is nice to Stu the camera guy all the time, or is it just an act? Is that guy's name even Stu, or did Cena just make that up to make it seem like he has a rapport with the camera guy?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I spent good time making you in WWE13. And all you did was get mad that you were a 7 foot tall fat masked wrestler with pierced nipples. I made you a gimmick and you shat on it!

According to WrassleGAF Lore Heavy is still technically undefeated. Zandig won the first Avatar Rumble via loophole.

Could it maybe be because you DELETED ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom