• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground Zeroes is so fucking awesome. First time through took me an hour and a half and I found none of the hidden shit you need to find. I wanted to play it again so bad, but my daughter was waking up and I can't play non-E rated games in front of her. Glad to use my PS4 for something other than Resogun and Towerfall.

Towerfall is still amazing though.

Ground Zeroes is so fucking awesome. First time through took me an hour and a half and I found none of the hidden shit you need to find. I wanted to play it again so bad, but my daughter was waking up and I can't play non-E rated games in front of her. Glad to use my PS4 for something other than Resogun and Towerfall.

Towerfall is still amazing though.

The orchestral version of Daniel Bryan's theme is in the cassette tapes.

Fuckin pull the trigger Vince.

Ground Zeros is the truth. This is me after finishing it.
ib15s9AF6TTUAi.gif

He's not good. He's inoffensive, acceptable, and decent maybe, but I still wouldn't call him a good Big Boss. He's not a disaster as I thought he would be, so I'm thankful for that at least.

Edgeward

Naomi's mannerisms, like the showboating after moves and way she pins are more suited as a heel, a bit irksome since she is pushed as a face.

Layla looks real good tonight. Real great shape.

Looking like a triple threat for the tag team titles with the Rhodes bros getting another clean win over the Real Americans. Both times Cody did most of the work, nice of Goldy to look after his brother like that.

None of the current champs are booked to look strong, almost like creative thinks they have mitb briefcases instead of belts,

Showaddy

Fucking lol at that Smackdown Main Event. They actually advertised Cena vs Harper as a decent main event but then
AA outa no where within 5 minutes...

Also those Emma/Santino spoilers are worrying.

DMczaf

I'm legit shook at just how good this Bray Wyatt "Legacy" Eminem promo video is. Just reminds me how much Bray is carrying this feud that came out of nowhere. Honestly when the news came from Meltzer that this was where Cena was headed for at WM I was like "What in the god damn fuck is Vince smoking?", now I know. Bray is legit.

...now just have Cena AA him out of nowhere at WM, killing another Monster Heel's momentum. That is Cena's legacy.

I'm legit shook at just how good this Bray Wyatt "Legacy" Eminem promo video is. Just reminds me how much Bray is carrying this feud that came out of nowhere. Honestly when the news came from Meltzer that this was where Cena was headed for at WM I was like "What in the god damn fuck is Vince smoking?", now I know. Bray is legit.

...now just have Cena AA him out of nowhere at WM, killing another Monster Heel's momentum. That is Cena's legacy.

It's inevitable. Cena's scared, brotherjackdude, he's gotta overcome those odds.

Also, I hope The Shield makes an appearance in the main event at WM, stopping the authority from screwing over Bryan again. Would be awesome. Originally hoped Kane would do something like that. But that seems unlikely now.

G-Fex

Ground Zeroes spoilers ahead.

Are you talking about them removing the bomb from Paz's intestines, or the fact that the game seems to suggest that another one was planted in her vagina?

Oh....so the chat room wasn't acting stupid when they said that

XenoRaven

Oh....so the chat room wasn't acting stupid when they said that
Spoiling almost the entire ending of GZ now..

Nope. There is a large blood stain on her prison jumpsuit where they cut into her stomach to plant a bomb in her intestines. There are no significant blood stains anywhere else on her body. When she is woken up by Kaz, Snake tries to tell her that they removed the bomb but she says "There's another one in my..." and never finishes the sentence. Then she opens the helicopter hatch and jumps out. Just after she jumps out, she explodes. The suggestion is that since there are no other blood stains or surgical scars on her, the second bomb was in a place in which they would not need to cut open to place it, if you catch my drift. Anyway, her jumping out saved Snake's life, even though the explosion still caused the helicopter crash that sent Snake into a coma.

G-Fex

you can go ahead and delete that so no one clicks it Xeno.

Thanks for the clear up, I missed a few scenes during my watch

I don't think I hate AJ as much now. #MarchBirthdays #March25ismyBirthday

That is the greatest Curt Axel pic ever...I'm sure no one has ever said that.

strobogo

Banned
Luckily the length of GZ doesn't matter much for me since, for as much as I love MGS, I suck at them so it takes me forever anyway.

That'd be cool, but I can't see them going back to Sly - something new, maybe. Or, another InFamous. Either way, it's fine by me whatever they do, I've enjoyed all their games.

DiscoJon

Banned
I've spent the last 4 hours playing FFX remaster. No regrets. I'll rent Ground Zeros in a couple weeks when I need a break from Spira.

G-Fex

you can't compare the awesomeness of Metal Gear to infamous. That's like putting Kidman in a match with Hulk Hogan brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom