• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Man the attitude era sucked.

Thank you for that review DM.

I'm sorry you had to go through such a ordeal.

But goddamn, Chyna in her prime <3

DMczaf

I would put WM2000 Chyna and Stephanie in the Widow's Peak if you know what I mean.

itiRjm3UKyrq8.gif

strobogo

Banned
I hope WWE loses all TV rights and everything goes live to the Network. I'd watch Raw and Smackdown every week if that were the case.

Rapstah

The announcers are sitting so close to each other. It makes the staring look weirdly sexual.

Edit: Some of these video packages would work as pure television commercials for WM30. Their video editors are really good.

Rapstah

oh god, someone please gif those 2 white people dancing to the music

I thought this too, hahaha.

I'm pretty sure whatever song Layla has right now isn't "Insatiable" like the pop-up graphic said because I think that's her awful autotune monstrosity that she has in WWE 2k14.

Showaddy

Pity they can't splice some No Mercy footage into these Bork/Taker promos without upsetting the kids, would make them a lot more interesting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DM that was a wonderful review. I actually really like the stills more than the gifs at times.

jred2k

Holy shit, we're getting really close to 20k posts. We got quite the bump from all the excitement around the TNA PPV.

Aww, I wanted irish Titus back.

In the middle of this, I'd like to extol the virtues of Mayweather vs Big Show
One of the best booked matches ever, in my opinion, celebrity or not. Everybody gained from it. So damn good.

Rapstah

Big Show is doing the "slow the fuck down" thing. I guess taking that sitout spinebuster means he has to take some time off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom