• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How come everyone gives Ubi shit for their 'bar filling, mindless shit' but then go OMG IGA IS FREE TO MAKE ANOTHER GAME

like those Castlevanias aren't full of grindy, bar filling bullshit filler

Laserfrog

Move over DDP, the champ is here.
_20140319_143852qadcp.jpg

Sephzilla

Wathching Batman Returns on Encore
Selena Kyle, gat dayum
Burton>Nolan

Burton's gothic style really worked for Batman and gave those movies an identity. It's too bad both he and Nolan really struggle when it comes to filming fight scenes. If they ever do a Dark Knight Returns movie, I want it to be set in the Burtonverse and have Keaton play Old Bruce. That, or have Keaton play Old Bruce in a Batman Beyond movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny quit being contrarian. We have enough of those.

Not being contrarian.

1. Adam West is the best Batman. GREAT.
2. Etched on eye brows > nipples on batsuit but only barely
3. Catwoman
4. Catwoman
5. Burgess Meredith
6. Catwoman
7. Shark repellent
8. Better Joker (honestly, the best)
9. 60s colors are BEAUTIFUL
10. Legitimately funny

CATWOMAN ACTRESS POWER RANKINGS -
6. Halle Berry
5. Lee Merriweather
4. Anne Halfway
3. Michelle Pfeifer
2. Eartha Kitt
1. Julie Newmar

SUNFLOWER MCMAHON said:
Better Joker (honestly, the best)

I dunno. Between Romero, Hamill, Ledger, and sometimes Nicholson they are all really strong contenders to the throne.

TL21xx

Banned
Been so busy that I haven't had a chance to play Ground Zeroes yet, but I did flip the cover to the Shinkawa art. So good.

Also, as far as Live-Action Batman goes, Nolan > 60's > Burton > Non-Bork Piss> Shumacker (almost made a bat-nipple joke here). Never cared for the Burton films, I always felt like they didn't know if they wanted to be taken seriously or not. That, and I just generally don't care for Timmy's eccentricity, especially the color pallets.

That's just me though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, the creator of Batman hated Adam West Batman and thought it was a terrible take on his character.

So sleep well with that, you 60s lovers

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't gimme that crap Dragonzord. Nobody can do a Joker laugh like Romero!

s31hacs.jpg

Hands down the best Joker. HANDS DOWN.

Also, the creator of Batman hated Adam West Batman and thought it was a terrible take on his character.

So sleep well with that, you 60s lovers

Even dumbshits can make beautiful things.

CATWOMAN ACTRESS POWER RANKINGS -
6. Halle Berry
5. Lee Merriweather
4. Anne Halfway
3. Michelle Pfeifer
2. Eartha Kitt
1. Julie Newmar

I dunno. Between Romero, Hamill, Ledger, and sometimes Nicholson they are all really strong contenders to the throne.

Where is the new Catwoman from the FOX show going to land on that list?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of pre-ordering one of those new Oculus Rift devkit 2s, I am tempted.

I 100% am. No question at all.

Did you see the demo they had for the game-within-a-game that scared the living fucklights out of you? GOD DAMN. GOD DAMN! I can't think of anything more terrifying.

Basically you're in your VR world in a living room playing a game on the VR world's TV, and shit happens outside your home. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Laserfrog

I 100% am. No question at all.

Did you see the demo they had for the game-within-a-game that scared the living fucklights out of you? GOD DAMN. GOD DAMN! I can't think of anything more terrifying.

Basically you're in your VR world in a living room playing a game on the VR world's TV, and shit happens outside your home. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

We can be VR buddies, I'll see you on the other side of cyberspace!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hammil is better, but he has always been open about stealing the laugh from Romero, and for that reason he is THE IMMORTAL Joker.

How you gonna say a drawing is better than the real deal Holyfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom