• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Oh shit! Just saw ROH post on Twitter that Liger is officially confirmed for the ROH shows! So psyched!

Tanahashi
Okada
Nakamura
Kushida
Gedo and Jado
Watanabe
Liger

On the same note, have any of the mania weekend indy shows announced like... anything? I see Jay/Adam Cole and a few matches for that WrestleCon show and I think that's it? DGUSA hasn't even announced any Japanese wrestlers yet. This might be the first year in a while where I just skip all of that stuff.

Masato Tanaka vs Kevin Steen and Colt Cabana vs Jeff Jarrett are both on Saturday Wrestlecon. That's such a fucking weird card that it's the only thing (besides Mania/Raw) that I've bought tickets for so far.

Laserfrog

cenasmirkpmkmy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think we're on the brink of a major Cody push.

Granted, I've thought this for years. BUT I FEEL IT THIS TIME. Next rumble winner.

Pavaloo

thread moves so fast in the morn!

any of you guys try any VR headsets? I got to try the oculus dev kit last year and it's pretty easy to see why Sony is investing - it IS the future

played mirrors edge on it, fucking wonderful
For you, Sunny. HD Santino Stunner. Oh heck yay

iV0y89HQB8pnI.gif

Beautiful!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

any of you guys try any VR headsets? I got to try the oculus dev kit last year and it's pretty easy to see why Sony is investing - it IS the future

Beautiful!

Yes it is

Laserfrog

Beautiful!

Sunny and I were talking about them earlier, we were talking about becoming VR buddies.

Into

I love the Observer and all but these free shows are full of plugs, i know i know, they just want to get new subs in and all but damn..

BRYAN ALVAREZ HERE FROM FIGURE 4 WRESTLING, OBSERVER RADIO DOT COM WE ARE HERE LIVE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS TALKING PRO WRESTLING, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, ON SPORTS BYLINE TWO THIRTY FIVER, EIGHTY FOUR, BROADCASTING LIVE ON THE INTERNET SIX CHANNEL FORGHTY EIGHT, JOINING ME IS MIKE SEMPERVIVE FROM FIGURE FOUR ONLINE SLASH OBSERVER WRESTLING DOT COM, IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT OUR WHOLE LIBRARY, SUBSCRIBER TO FIGURE 4 WRESTLING, GAIN ACCESS TO THE WHOLE LIBRARY ON THE SITE, WITH OVER 9 MILLION HOURS OF RADIO, I GUARRANTEE YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Alvarez: So Mike, what did you think about Raw this past monday?
Mike: Well..ih...eh..thought Raw was pretty go...

Alvarez: I AM SORRY TO CUT YOU OFF MIKE, WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE FROM FIGURE 4 WRESTLING, OBSERVER RADIO DOT COM WE ARE HERE LIVE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS TALKING PRO WRESTLING, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, ON SPORTS BYLINE TWO THIRTY FIVER, EIGHTY FOUR, BROADCASTING LIVE ON THE INTERNET SIX CHANNEL FORGHTY EIGHT

AND WE ARE BACK HERE BRYAN ALVAREZ HERE FROM FIGURE 4 WRESTLING, OBSERVER RADIO DOT COM WE ARE HERE LIVE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS TALKING PRO WRESTLING, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, ON SPORTS BYLINE TWO THIRTY FIVER, EIGHTY FOUR, BROADCASTING LIVE ON THE INTERNET SIX CHANNEL FORGHTY EIGHT, JOINING ME IS MIKE SEMPERVIVE FROM FIGURE FOUR ONLINE SLASH OBSERVER WRESTLING DOT COM, IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT OUR WHOLE LIBRARY, SUBSCRIBER TO FIGURE 4 WRESTLING, GAIN ACCESS TO THE WHOLE LIBRARY ON THE SITE, WITH OVER 9 MILLION HOURS OF RADIO, I GUARRANTEE YOU WONT REGRET IT!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
VR and Eurotruck Simulator 2 multiplayer mod and I'll be in heaven.

Already been done brother! Well, the Euro Truck Sim 2 Oculus support. I can't wait to back my big rig into a tunnel.

Pavaloo

I really want a VR metroid prime. Seeing the hud floating in front of your face would be insane

hell any sci fi shooter would probably work lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't care about VR at all.

It is the Curtis Axel of video gaming technology to me. I can't even wear headphones for long

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't care about VR at all.

It is the Curtis Axel of video gaming technology to me. I can't even wear headphones for long

If you try it, you'll change your mind. It's the only real next-gen feel.

DMczaf

I'm watching the first ever In Your House on WWE Network right now.

The fans are chanting USA for a Bret Hart vs Hakushi match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you try it, you'll change your mind. It's the only real next-gen feel.

I'm sure someone said that about 3d.

Ok, guys. I'm gonna let all the smarks in on a little secret because there seems to be some confusion. Marks don't think Canadians are from USA. They chant it because it pisses off the 'foreign heel' character

DMczaf

Ok, guys. I'm gonna let all the smarks in on a little secret because there seems to be some confusion. Marks don't think Canadians are from USA. They chant it because it pisses off the 'foreign heel' character

It's still dumb. I'm sure Bret feels like a John Cena opponent when the fans are chanting "LETS GO CENA! CENA SUCKS!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's Layla. I recognize that ass from anywhere
It's still dumb. I'm sure Bret feels like a John Cena opponent when the fans are chanting "LETS GO CENA! CENA SUCKS!"

I'm sure Bret thought he was being disrespected.
I'm sure Bret also thought he was being disrespected because he was born after someone else.

Jamie OD

On the same note, have any of the mania weekend indy shows announced like... anything? I see Jay/Adam Cole and a few matches for that WrestleCon show and I think that's it? DGUSA hasn't even announced any Japanese wrestlers yet. This might be the first year in a while where I just skip all of that stuff.

There were a couple of announcements from Gabe this morning:

EVOLVE - APRIL 3RD
Johnny Gargano vs. Rich Swann

WRESTLING ODYSSEY - APRIL 4TH
CZW WORLD TITLE: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Timothy Thatcher
SHINE TITLE: Ivelisse Velez (c) vs. Jazz
SHINE TAG TEAM TITLES: The Lucha Sisters (Leva Bates & Mia Yim) (c) vs. SNS Express (Sassy Stephie & Nevaeh)
WILDKAT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Mike Dell (c) vs. Steve Anthony

DGUSA NIGHT 2 - APRIL 5TH
Six Man Tag Team Tournament feat...
Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox
Anthony Nese, Trent Baretta & Caleb Konley
Fire Ant, Green Ant & Lince Dorado
Johnny Gargano & The Bravado Brothers
More teams TBA

But yeah every single indie involved with Mania weekend has been very unorganised this year. ROH's priority is with the New Japan shows so they're just doing the Ladder War. I can only guess that Gabe has trouble communicating with the Dragon Gate office and can't confirm who's coming over. Don't really care what Wrestlecon is doing because it's a Highspots get together show and they are usually poor. I also think the Young Bucks and AJ Styles being in Japan that weekend threw a wrench into everyone's plans.

Also, the creator of Batman hated Adam West Batman and thought it was a terrible take on his character.

So sleep well with that, you 60s lovers
yo but Bob Kane can eat a dick. ALL of the dicks. #billfingerforever
He's absolutely goddamn right. Bret Hart, showing that he still belongs in this business.

"white man" doesn't have the same ring to it for some reason

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing the amount of bad wrestlers in the WWE Diva division right now. Tamina's like a shitty fucking terrible version of Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom