• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

it's like the division has no chance ;____;

Trish said what's missing from the attitude era is not the T&A and silly cat fights, but all the true inter gender matches. She misses the girls mixing up with the guys.

I guess you can't be showing violence against women but really, it doesn't have to be booked that way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Trish said what's missing from the attitude era is not the T&A and silly cat fights, but all the true inter gender matches. She misses the girls mixing up with the guys.

I guess you can't be showing violence against women but really, it doesn't have to be booked that way.

Sorry, but I don't really care what Trish would think on what 'works' because she was over due to them wanting to push her a la Cena. She didn't earn a god damn thing. She's never been a great mind for wrestling, and her and Lita were the two most overrated at that time period.

DMczaf

Emma and Santino vs Michael Hayes and Konnan

Entropia

No One Remembers
ib1oMuU0utY1ef.gif

Lil Naitch's thoughts: "OH SHIIIIIIIIII............uh whatever"

Bring CM Punk back and let him run with a Kaufman-like gimmick:

Punk and AJ vs. the women, then Punk turns on AJ.

Let Punk use his shitty kicks against Naomi and see what happens.

Pavaloo

I get that. Like mixed tags and the dude is all like no I don't want no part of Lita then she hits them with a dropkick, they try to swing at her she reverses with a hurricanrana and begins an uncounterable offence. The dude is forced to tag his female partner in and suddenly both women look credible.

Sorry, but I don't really care what Trish would think on what 'works' because she was over due to them wanting to push her a la Cena. She didn't earn a god damn thing. She's never been a great mind for wrestling, and her and Lita were the two most overrated at that time period.
lol

jmdajr

but Moonsault and Matrix move!

My opinion is they worked a lot harder than they had to. Maybe no natural wrestling talent but at least they tried unlike Sable, Stacy, Torri etc etc etc.

DMczaf

iWZlfhmXNEvj7.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how WWE uploaded the video from the end of Raw, but they just did a rough edit of the chair shot where the audio keeps going, but the video just pauses so you don't see it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
but Moonsault and Matrix move!

I like how the Matrish is considered Trish's move. Considering she requires the opponent to do all the work. Elix Skipper also did a much better version.

An d yeah, Lita, queen of the worst moonsault of all time

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if we get Tony Schiavone doing commentary over our favorite WWE PPVs of the last decade?

"Fans, we've just received word that John Cena has just arrived via limousine. Earlier today. Wade Barrett of the Nexus. Faced John Cena. Left him bruised and battered. DDT on the concrete. John Cena jumped up. JUST LOOK AT THE POWER OF JOHN CENA. And defeated Wade Barrett, one, two, three."

I was watching Halloween Havoc 1996 yesterday (kinda good, shit main event) and then at the end Roddy Piper came out and he and Hogan just started cutting the most boring fucking promo ever on each other until time ran out on the PPV.

It was weird.

EDIT: Also for fans of People in 90s WCW audiences there was a dude front row hard camera with an amazing Papa Shango shirt, but I haven't screen capped it as they never focused on him

Sblargh

Banned
Legends of wrestling is, maybe, my favorite Network program. I kind of wish the post - show of Raw was slightly less in Kayfabe. There's gotta be room on the network for something like that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's creeepier, Ultimate Surrender or that fucking one thing where they sell indy girls wrestling in basements with no shoes on that like Del Rey and all the other major indy chicks have done.

What's creeepier, Ultimate Surrender or that fucking one thing where they sell indy girls wrestling in basements with no shoes on that like Del Rey and all the other major indy chicks have done.

Is that apartment wrestling, or am I thinking of something else?

I mean, it's no worse than Tammy Sytch charge people to take photos of them sharing a bed together, right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is that apartment wrestling, or am I thinking of something else?

I mean, it's no worse than Tammy Sytch charge people to take photos of them sharing a bed together, right?

I expect better of the women who do that stuff though.

Tammy doing that is expected.

I don't know what the second one is, but I'll go with it.

Ultimate Surrender is pretty up front with it's intentions and Kink seems to be pretty decent towards their models.

Sblargh

Banned
...I legit like Ultimate Surrender.

I mean, I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, but:

1) Non-scripted greco-roman style of wrestling. Actual competition.

2) Well organized tournments with rankings and shit.

3) Kink.com really does treat its models very well. It's surprisingly not seedy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom