• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
comments:

lets see Triple H is a coward because he knows that he will lose at WM 30 and Stephanie is a ugly bitch

how rude

Ariya Thaiwee17 hours ago

As much as I love HHH, and I know this is all scripted but he should be arrested for 'attempted murder' like really? Trying to drown Daniel? Isn't that a little too much for TV?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
comments:

lets see Triple H is a coward because he knows that he will lose at WM 30 and Stephanie is a ugly bitch

how rude

In fairness, he probably does know that he will lose at WM 30.

Guzim

I was thinking that when they start really pushing that Ambrose is a loose cannon and crazy, that they should have him introduce a dog into The Shield, except the dog is stuffed and only he thinks it's alive.

Pretty much, he would just reenact this episode of Martin every week on Raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqu7Ur0NNnI

I can't wait for the Raw where Dean joins a cult, and when he comes back, he finds that his Do the Right Thing poster isn't there anymore.

Kaladin

...I legit like Ultimate Surrender.

I mean, I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, but:

1) Non-scripted greco-roman style of wrestling. Actual competition.

2) Well organized tournments with rankings and shit.

3) Kink.com really does treat its models very well. It's surprisingly not seedy at all.

You left off #4.

hqdefault.jpg

This creepy shit.

What is this?

1836-1t.jpg
1836-3t.jpg

Known for "monkey"-ing around, Leva takes it a step further here, sporting a full-on gorilla mask. It doesn't do her any favours. Neither do her pigtails, which are an easy target for Jessie to pick on. Over the ropes and under the ropes, Jessie ties Leva's hair into knots. Leva puts up a fight, but she's soon stopped by a knee to the face. After that, Jessie can do whatever she wants.

Leva can't even stand up with Jessie standing on top of her hair. The pigtails don't last long with Jessie ripping away at them. She's able to fashion Leva's hair into a makeshift mustache, showing off that she's in complete control. Leva is straddled by a malicious Jessie, who proceeds to pick at Leva's hair one strand at a time. Jessie hops to the outside and abuses Leva with a noogie before returning to the ring and standing on Leva's belly. Leva is finished off by an elevated Bow and Arrow stretch made all the more agonizing with Jessie pulling down on her hair. The submission is all but academic.

wat

1824-1t.jpg
1824-2t.jpg
1824-3t.jpg

SLAMpeg 1824: Sex Kitten Kathy & Miss Rachel vs Josh Hess & Ryan Howe

This one opens with Kathy telling Rachel that she signed them both up for a workout with two guys on the "interwebs." Enter Ryan and Josh, claiming they got "catfished." Special Ref Chasyn tries to convince our male tag team to stay. When the ladies finally agree to let them go, they offer a friendly handshake and reel them in. From there, it's one sided destruction, Headlocks and takedowns, low blows and Waistscissors, as the hapless men flop and flail unable to offer up any offense.

While Rachel is busy with an armbar, Kathy is happy just to sit on her counterpart. A double Suplex, a spanking, a double Bodyslam and one awful leg split later, our gentleman can't take anymore and verbally submit to our lovely ladies.

gurudyne

Just caught up on this thread and it went like this:

MGS2/4's story sucks --> VR --> "Let's talk about wrestling guys" --> Trish Stratus over-rated --> mixed tag matches --> Ultimate Surrender

And that's the tale of the thread. I don't have a .gif for my confusion.

Re: earlier 'Kojima is a wrestling writer' point: he must have some Vince in him since MGS2's penultimate boss fight took place on Arsenal Gear's rectum for no reason.

Welp.

Theo Ehret spent a good twenty years, beginning in the sixties, as a professional photographer in Los Angeles. He started out photographing modern buildings and homes around LA, but by the early seventies was better known for his photographs of the local wrestling scene and, eventually, for pioneering the strange, soft-core genre of bikini-clad female Apartment Wrestling. Artists Cameron Jamie and Mike Kelley edited a book of Ehret's apartment wrestling photographs, Exquisite Mayhem: The Spectacular and Erotic World of Wrestling, that was published by Taschen in 2001. This is an interview on Taschen's site between Jamie and Ehret, in which he discusses how he got into that genre. Asked by Jamie if he finds the work to be sexy, Ehret answers: "No. I don't think it's sexy at all. It's posed and make-believe, that's what it is....I was completely impartial to it. It was a job, that was it."

And then there's DDT's Apartment Complex Pro-Wrestling, featuring Kota Ibushi and others.

Edit: It wouldn't be a discussion about the seedier sides of pro wrestling without commentary from Missy Hyatt.

This is some of the creepiest wrestling shit I've ever read... and you wouldn't believe how much hardcore Shield fanfiction I've read.

Also - Paige in this for those of you who I know will buy it

1833-2t.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some of the WCW Fall Brawls are missing on the network. I'm going to watch WCW battlebowl instead.

LETHAL LOTTERY

Pairing people like:

Laserfrog and dmczaf
Aiii and Lambda Piscium
Sunflower and Xenoraven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom